E

eyes0nfire

Jul 8, 2020
Hi All,

Planning to CTB fairly soon, feeling very content with it all. Just wondering what we all think happens afterwards?

Valon

Valon

Sep 14, 2020
Eternal darkness.

Reactions: Death is beautiful, Meditation guide, Wayfaerer and 3 others
FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

Experienced
Sep 4, 2020
You return.

Reactions: needaplan, Wayfaerer, Pharmaruined and 1 other person
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
You wake up, and are relieved that life on 'earth' was just a nightmare/simulated program.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld, Xocoyotziin, I screwed up too bad and 1 other person
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Or your consciousness immediately 'jumps' to experience the world from the point of view of another emergent being.

Reactions: Superdeterminist and suicideisgood
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Nobody knows, we can only speculate. Personally I reckon we come back as another conscious organism, on earth or on another planet harboring consciousness, if any such planet exists. Is it an immediate return? There are presumably only a finite number of conscious organisms, so somehow you would have to 'land on' one of those. It's a real head-scratcher.

• Love
Reactions: death137, Xocoyotziin, Aurora. and 2 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
The energy content of your body is broken down and re-absorbed back into nature/the universe.

M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
I think you cease to exist but my brain doesn't remember what it was like to not exist so I can't really say

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I am gonna try to post a url, to see if it works?

I am not sure how many people are familiar with Andy Weir and his short stories. I like this one, "The Egg", and think it is a pretty radical concept.

• Love
Reactions: yetme, Xocoyotziin and esse_est_percipi
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I want to believe in the scientific view that we fade into nothingness once consciousness is obliterated, but somehow I feel we probably reincarnate into another life

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
When you say energy content, what do you mean
The mass of any body corresponds to a certain amount of energy,
so mass has an energy equivalence which can be transformed and put to different uses according to thermodynamic laws.

That's what I meant, i.e. the energy potential of the mass.

F

FallingFree

Aug 11, 2020
Hi All,

Planning to CTB fairly soon, feeling very content with it all. Just wondering what we all think happens afterwards?
Nothingness and there is no going back. Please think of and exhaust other options before CTBing as there is no return or life after death.

Reactions: Sinkinshyp
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Absolutely nothing. This question comes up on this forum often, and I say this every time. You will go back to what you were before you were born. Nothing. Null. Void. At least, this is my opinion. Depends what you believe.

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Nobody knows.

Reactions: _Minsk and esse_est_percipi
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I've had some mediumship readings of my son who passed. My facebook is private so there is no way they could have found out about certain things. Some I wasted my money on, they for were just guessing. I have had several that blew my mind. My son hated my smoking and called my cigs cancer sticks. One reading my cancer sticks were called out. I called my grandfather Poppy- that read she asked who is popper, close enough to poppy for me. A few knew my sons name, how he passed, his favorite cats name, very specific memories about us, his very specific nickname he called his brother, my life support- when I woke up he was on my left side holding my hand-that was mentioned, his hobby, I'm planning to join him and more. The few that were spot on- there is no way they got that information unless they were talking to my son. Certain things there is no way they could know.
We continue as some form. Do we go to hell? no I believe we are in hell. But there is more after this existence. The mediums that were spot on all said he is surrounded by love. I'm looking forward to joining him

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide and _Minsk
deadbeat

deadbeat

Sep 9, 2020
Nothing.
It's uncomfortable to think about but it's better than what I have currently.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I've had some mediumship readings of my son who passed. My facebook is private so there is no way they could have found out about certain things. Some I wasted my money on, they for were just guessing. I have had several that blew my mind. My son hated my smoking and called my cigs cancer sticks. One reading my cancer sticks were called out. I called my grandfather Poppy- that read she asked who is popper, close enough to poppy for me. A few knew my sons name, how he passed, his favorite cats name, very specific memories about us, his very specific nickname he called his brother, my life support- when I woke up he was on my left side holding my hand-that was mentioned, his hobby, I'm planning to join him and more. The few that were spot on- there is no way they got that information unless they were talking to my son. Certain things there is no way they could know.
We continue as some form. Do we go to hell? no I believe we are in hell. But there is more after this existence. The mediums that were spot on all said he is surrounded by love. I'm looking forward to joining him
Is there any way those mediums could have accessed that information beforehand?
Could it also be explained partly by cold reading?
And educated guesswork?

I'm not trying to invalidate anything they said, I'm just a bit skeptical.

I mean, it does sound impressive from what you've said.

I hope you're right.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
And educated guesswork?

I hope you're right.
there is no way they could have gotten some of that information- cancer sticks, popper for my poppy, J's favorite cat sammy- that read she said there was a cat in spirit. I couldn't think of anything. She than said sam/sammy is being repeated. I said I will ask the car club about a sam/sammy. I figured it out 2 weeks later- his cat samwise aka sammy. I than asked her if the cat in spirit and sam/sammy could be his cat he had as a kid samewise- Sam/Sammy as we called him. She replied since I don't have a connection right now it wouldn't be fair for me to say. That she's given things and it's up to me to connect the dots. The ones that said I was planning to join him, The very specific memories of things. These are information that is no where at all. I had a very sick orange stray cat show up last year on deaths door. One knew there was an orange cat show up- I guess he was a messenger from my son.

Like I said I did have a few that were just guessing. I know they had no connection with him. Than there were the ohhh 6 or so that truly were connected to him.

Reactions: Meditation guide and esse_est_percipi
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I'll tell you when i return after i CTB............or i won't
there is no way they could have gotten some of that information- cancer sticks, popper for my poppy, J's favorite cat sammy- that read she said there was a cat in spirit. I couldn't think of anything. She than said sam/sammy is being repeated. I said I will ask the car club about a sam/sammy. I figured it out 2 weeks later- his cat samwise aka sammy. I than asked her if the cat in spirit and sam/sammy could be his cat he had as a kid samewise- Sam/Sammy as we called him. She replied since I don't have a connection right now it wouldn't be fair for me to say. That she's given things and it's up to me to connect the dots. The ones that said I was planning to join him, The very specific memories of things. These are information that is no where at all. I had a very sick orange stray cat show up last year on deaths door. One knew there was an orange cat show up- I guess he was a messenger from my son.

Like I said I did have a few that were just guessing. I know they had no connection with him. Than there were the ohhh 6 or so that truly were connected to him.

The only thing i am skeptical about with psychics, is they are very good at making you give out information, without you actually knowing!

I have a heard a few people talk about experiences, I think i would need to experience it to believe.

Like if i go into a room and say absolutely nothing, they should be able to tell me everything if they are indeed psychic!!! thats my theory on it anyway!

Last edited:
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
And educated guesswork?

I hope you're right.

I'm going to use a different name but its basically the same scenerio. Lets say his younger brothers name is... David everyone calls his Jr because he's jr. But J called lil D. he was the ONLY one to use that reference. That isn't anywhere it was a verbal use of that name. That one medium said he's sending love to Lil D. My younger sons name is NOT a common one and J's name fo rhim is out of the ballpark-no way it was a guess or found anywhere. I was blown away when she said it

• Wow
Reactions: demuic, checkouttime and esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I'm going to use a different name but its basically the same scenerio. Lets say his younger brothers name is... David everyone calls his Jr because he's jr. But J called lil D. he was the ONLY one to use that reference. That isn't anywhere it was a verbal use of that name. That one medium said he's sending love to Lil D. My younger sons name is NOT a common one and J's name fo rhim is out of the ballpark-no way it was a guess or found anywhere. I was blown away when she said it
Yes, when it's that kind of information (i.e. only verbal/memories/mental) it's difficult to see how the medium could have accessed or just had a lucky guess.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Yes, when it's that kind of information (i.e. only verbal/memories/mental) it's difficult to see how the medium could have accessed or just had a lucky guess.
exactly. My brother is not a believer in mediums and afterlife. I have all my reads on video or printouts. He was amazed and now believes. I have pictures- clouds with my sons name and a face above the J in his name, clouds that say mom with a heart and my nickname is Dez- a license plate that says Dezjo. Dez is not a common name. I've had some crazy experiences since he passed. I just have those photos that show he was reaching out in some way.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi and checkouttime