Moms_Spaghetti

Moms_Spaghetti

Dec 25, 2018
And that is exactly what science cant explain because technically if the body is dead thats IT but then awareness on blackness and void exists so something was there when the body died !
Clinically dead means that circulation and breathing have stopped not brain activity. Basically your heart just stops, you can be clinically dead for up to 10 minutes or so before you go brain dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: stuckforawhile
Noitu x Love

Noitu x Love

Lone Wolf
Feb 13, 2019
This world is way more complicated than our minds can comprehend, death is not a survey with 2 options to choose from- and its probably not nothingness.
Also, read about the kirilan effect, einstein understanding of how time works and what the kabbalah has to say about what happens when we die.

I want to emphasize that i'm not talking about religion or a god above, and the truth of what happens when we die might be way way way worse than you can imagine. Saying there is nothing after we die is so basic and narrow minded. I mean come on, do you really think its either heaven/hell or nothingness? Pff you dont know nature
What's your point?

O

Olach

Student
Feb 4, 2019
This world is way more complicated than our minds can comprehend, death is not a survey with 2 options to choose from- and its probably not nothingness.
Also, read about the kirilan effect, einstein understanding of how time works and what the kabbalah has to say about what happens when we die.

I want to emphasize that i'm not talking about religion or a god above, and the truth of what happens when we die might be way way way worse than you can imagine. Saying there is nothing after we die is so basic and narrow minded. I mean come on, do you really think its either heaven/hell or nothingness? Pff you dont know nature
Hello, I would like to ask about your view on afterlife. Are you Christian and what you basically believe exists after our death ?
Also, are there some evidence about terrific afterlife because of suicide?
Thanks in advance

Death.

Death.

Student
Jan 5, 2019
I am personally inclined to believe in either reincarnation of complete nothingness. This is what makes the most sense to me based on empirical evidence or logical deduction.

A

a3nova

Mar 19, 2019
I took the drugs, faded out. I dreamt a little and then I felt pulled out of the dream. Then awareness of nothingness, followed by the white and voices of family. The dream I experienced was very unique, I doubt I went inceptiony into another dream.

I left religion as a whole when it stopped offering me solutions other than to pray on it/to continue believing.
Sorry for asking this you have replied again and again, but what i would like to know is that were you aware of you Identity of who you were , was there presence of you thoughts with you?

What i do not want after death is self identity i mean i want to forget about everything from this present life , i do not want to be aware of my thoughts , It is because of my thoughts that i want to catch the bus, I do not want to bring them along with me after i die , if that happens then there is no use of me to cbt. Its these damn thoughts they wont go away.

InkBlot

InkBlot

What Do You See?
Sep 17, 2018
Sorry for asking this you have replied again and again, but what i would like to know is that were you aware of you Identity of who you were , was there presence of you thoughts with you?

What i do not want after death is self identity i mean i want to forget about everything from this present life , i do not want to be aware of my thoughts , It is because of my thoughts that i want to catch the bus, I do not want to bring them along with me after i die , if that happens then there is no use of me to cbt. Its these damn thoughts they wont go away.

Id say I was concious, had thoughts, etc. But nothing bothered me. I simply existed.

Reactions: a3nova
Noitu x Love

Noitu x Love

Lone Wolf
Feb 13, 2019
That humans are too vein and stupid and basic if they think its either religion or nothingness.
Oh. So with ad hominem drivel like that, you'd know undoubtedly what happens after death. Let's hear it then.

S

stuckforawhile

Mar 12, 2019
"This world is way more complicated than our minds can comprehend, death is not a survey with 2 options to choose from- and its probably not nothingness.

I want to emphasize that i'm not talking about religion or a god above, and the truth of what happens when we die might be way way way worse than you can imagine. Saying there is nothing after we die is so basic and narrow minded. I mean come on, do you really think its either heaven/hell or nothingness? Pff you dont know nature "

What's your point?

It's just some woo woo bullshit. There are a lot of people here who are quite half-baked and into mystic garbage.

Reactions: OnlyMercy