FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Before i left the forum there was woman called rebel sue and she post about her life. In her posts came across as a lovely woman but was surrounded around by toxic people in her life .

I noticed a line across her name ..

Does anyone know what happened her

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie, Ghost2211 and Kat!
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
A few have gone since you went away for a while. Maybe there's some info here? Not sure, haven't read it all

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/user-discussion-megathread.5384/

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I had put out a post on sanctuary and it was deleted and mentioned it belonged here so I will try to put it here.
GoodpersonEffed- is no longer with us. I valued her opinion many times, I respected her and looked up to her, I wished I had the ability to write how she did. In my original post I asked- would people think or be willing to make some sort of megathread with her postings? Her writing was educated, eloquent, peotic, many things she wrote could benefit people in hard times and good. I know someone can search her name and see it- but if I would be willing (maybe some others would volunteer to help) to find what can be useful and mods admins owners whoever the powers that be here- would allow us to make a megathread of her writings they would be gathered in 1 spot. It isn't that any member is valued more than any other- we are all equal here. Its her writing was special in many ways and can be a benefit to so many. . I would like to ask- if you AGREE with my post like, heart,, hug if you disagree you can ignore or use any other emoji guy things. If you are someone who are mods admins owners who would allow this to happen message me. Or please message me maybe if I can make a thread for her writings but not a megathread type thingy. If you are willing to help compile writings message me. THE most important things is if there is SUPPORT for this to happen- remember if you AGREE LIKE, HEART, HUG.. *edited* If you DISAGREE use any other emoji guy thingy Thank you all your friend Shyp

Last edited:
Reactions: Fedrea
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I would like to ask- if you AGREE with my post like, heart,, hug if you disagree dont put anything.
please correct me if im misreading this but youre basically asking for only yes answers? thats a really biased poll, of course it would happen with only yes answers, if the mods allow it

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinkinshyp
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
please correct me if im misreading this but youre basically asking for only yes answers? thats a really biased poll, of course it would happen with only yes answers, if the mods allow it
I'm not trying to make it a biased poll. I didn't want people commenting cluttering up the user megathread. I thought this way all they had to do was some emoji thingy to show support. If people oppose they could always do an angry emoji guy thingy.. I apologize and I'm sorry if anyone felt I was trying to make it biased. I edited it that way yes and no could be shown with different emojis. I didnt want a bunch of no and this is why or yes and this is why cluttering us this megathread is all

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I'm not trying to make it a biased poll. I didn't want people commenting cluttering up the user megathread. I thought this way all they had to do was some emoji thingy to show support. If people oppose they could always do an angry emoji guy thingy
thats why i mentioned it. i read it as, if you dont agree then dont do anything. basically "i dont want to hear from you, your views dont matter" type thing

that doesnt sound not mean and im not sure how to reword it so......:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinkinshyp
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
thats why i mentioned it. i read it as, if you dont agree then dont do anything. basically "i dont want to hear from you, your views dont matter" type thing

that doesnt sound not mean and im not sure how to reword it so......:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
on first morning coffee meds plus 12 mg xanax already I dont quite get out what I mean. I assumed if we had say 57 yes's that was a show of support. Sorry for cluttering up this megathread. I didn't intentionally to make anyone feel irrelevant. I edited it so make a different emote or ignore if oppose. Lets not have a ton of threads about it so it doesn't get deleted. EVERYONE to me is all equal so if you all want to spam my mail just to say FUCK YOU SHYP its fine Ill smile and wish you a good day hell my family says it on a daily basis lol

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
this megathread
this? do you need more coffee? this isnt a megathread, although that is where this should be. also i love "angry emoji guy thingy" lol :heart:

Reactions: Lastsauce