GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Depressed Cat went way over the top and was spamming this forum.

• Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, Red Scare, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 3 others
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
Depressed Cat went way over the top and was spamming this forum.
care to show examples? she has the nicest soul, and is very upset w whats happening to Ukrainian women and children

Reactions: Cathy Ames and TotallyIsolated
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
@noname223 see?

yes it has improved but there is a LONG way to go if SS is to be a space where ALL suicidal people feel welcome.
You might be right. I don't really have thought about this topic a lot. I am not sure. Though I had for example a good feeling when Rain called the whole covid anti-vaxx conspiracy out. How absurd this all was and that this whole conspiracy is not true at all.. Many on the right are pretty anti-vaxx...This was at least one thing I have remembered. And I appreciated that statement.

Now when I think about...maybe some of you don't know of that due to the fact this was in a thread with German speakers...but I am not 100% sure about it.

Last edited:
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
This member has been banned due to repeated rule violations, including inflammatory and even insulting behavior during a long period of time. If you engage in political discussions, it's important to remain somewhat civil. I understand that the Ukraine conflict is a very difficult and emotional topic for many people, including people who live in Ukraine but this particular problem went beyond one or two threads related to that invasion.

If you're curious about my political stance on particular issues, you can look them up. I think I made very clear in that past that I'm not related to inceldom nor do I hold any right-leaning beliefs. My activism for the right to die comes from a left-wing perspective.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Sister of the Moon, allesistgut and 20 others
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Reactions: Sister of the Moon
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
Everyone that wants to can go through Depressed Cat's activities and decide themselves if this is appropriate https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/815658/
Imo they were clearly very inflammatory when it was uncalled for, though I will miss reading takes from someone so divorced from reality.

Reactions: Sister of the Moon
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
care to show examples? she has the nicest soul, and is very upset w whats happening to Ukrainian women and children
Depressed Cat was a good person, yes, but she also was indeed spamming the forum with pamphletic content.

For example, I'm a conspiracy person (and right-wing) but only like 5% of my posts are related with conspiracy theories or politics. I certainly understand the forum isn't the place for that, although it can be brought up sometimes. And with high risk of getting into banning territory.

Reactions: Élégie, PreussenBlueJay, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 3 others
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I can't stand people who are fanatical about politics. I also hate politics and the insoluble problems of humanity. I believe that talking about politics is a waste of time.

• Love
Reactions: MountainMonkey, Talvikki, Shu and 6 others
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
This member has been banned due to repeated rule violations, including inflammatory and even insulting behavior during a long period of time. If you engage in political discussions, it's important to remain somewhat civil. I understand that the Ukraine conflict is a very difficult and emotional topic for many people, including people who live in Ukraine but this particular problem went beyond one or two threads related to that invasion.

If you're curious about my political stance on particular issues, you can look them up. I think I made very clear in that past that I'm not related to inceldom nor do I hold any right-leaning beliefs. My activism for the right to die comes from a left-wing perspective.
Funny how you let q-anon conspiracy nuts endlessly post EXTREMELY offensive nonsense with impunity, but when a user WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT stands up to them they get banned. This isn't the first time this has happened, either.

Do the bigots have to actually chase members away from SS or push them to suicide before you'll ban them?

DONT HOLD ANY RIGHT-LEANING BELIEFS? WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO KID? Its like /r/the_donald in here.

Reactions: Sabriel
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
I can't stand people who are fanatical about politics. I also hate politics and the insoluble problems of humanity. I believe that talking about politics is a waste of time.
children dying is not politics

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
children dying is not politics
I am not talking about war. What you say or think here will not change reality. Politicians decide everything.

Reactions: MountainMonkey and WrongPlaceWrongTime
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
she has the nicest soul, and is very upset w whats happening to Ukrainian women and children

I'm worried about @Nessie. I hope she hasn't stopped posting because she's lost internet access & that she isn't/won't be hurt that insensitive posters forced a mod to lock her thread yesterday. Calling her, an incredibly patient & understanding person who's never once attacked any Russian or pro-Putin members, a Nazi just because she's Ukrainian is such a low blow. -_-

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Heartaches, demuic, GrumpyFrog and 4 others
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
I'm worried about @Nessie. I hope she hasn't stopped posting because she's lost internet access & that she isn't/won't be hurt that insensitive posters forced a mod to lock her thread yesterday. Calling her, an incredibly patient & understanding person who never once attacked any Russian or pro-Putin members, a Nazi just because she's Ukrainian is such a low blow. -_-
she just posted today right?. and i msg'ed her outside of SS. she is ok i think...

• Love
Reactions: GrumpyFrog and Cathy Ames
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
@motel rooms I am touched by you looking out for me. You're an incredibly caring person. I am okay. I did, in fact, lost connection for a while, and now I am processing a personal loss and frankly the inflamattory content I discovered here is difficult to process right now and I think I'd spend a little while away from the forum to avoid flying off the handle at someone. Everyone is entitled to their own political opinion, it's just that it's hard to be impartial when you are affected personally. So if I post a little less it's not because something very serious happened to me

Depressed Cat was a good person in general and I'm sorry things needed to go so far, but I do understand why they were banned. It seems that it was very difficult for Depressed Cat to keep the conversation civil when it concerned the topics of the war and especially communism. It is understandable, but enforcing the rules is also understandable. @RainAndSadness thank you for everything you do to keep this site a safe and comfortable place for everyone. It is not an easy job.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rationaltake, Heartaches, RainAndSadness and 11 others
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
@motel rooms I am touched by you looking out for me. You're an incredibly caring person. I am okay. I did, in fact, lost connection for a while, and now I am processing a personal loss and frankly the inflamattory content I discovered here is difficult to process right now and I think I'd spend a little while away from the forum to avoid flying off the handle at someone. Everyone is entitled to their own political opinion, it's just that it's hard to be impartial when you are affected personally. So if I post a little less it's not because something very serious happened to me

Depressed Cat was a good person in general and I'm sorry things needed to go so far, but I do understand why they were banned. It seems that it was very difficult for Depressed Cat to keep the conversation civil when it concerned the topics of the war and especially communism. It is understandable, but enforcing the rules is also understandable. @RainAndSadness thank you for everything you do to keep this site a safe and comfortable place for everyone. It is not an easy job.
Happy easter, dear! hope you will have the mood to make some pysanky <3

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
I mean there is at least one woman mod, probably more than one (idk all the mods that well). Idk why a community hellbent on inceldom would allow women moderators. And for the political leaning, as I said before, the admin is definitely on the left.
sup, there are trans and cis women on the mod team I'm a trans woman myself, and I'm somewhat on the left, although I voted Lassalle and not Mélenchon. And I can't be an incel because I have a girlfriend ;)

Anyway please @ the member youre mentioning cause i cant find them.. hugs

Edit : Okay I'm dumb, Rain answered. see ya!

Last edited:
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I am not talking about war. What you say or think here will not change reality. Politicians decide everything.
Imagine thinking that politicians decide anything.

Reactions: PreussenBlueJay