• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dracovern

Dracovern

Mar 14, 2019
Check out this online pharmacy, [removed due to sourcing]. You can buy metoclopramide (vominorm) and domperidone (vomistop) on there.
attempted a purchase, my transaction did not go through. Will have to make sure they didn't bill me anyways.

B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Everyone on ss bought it all up
Haha I honestly think that's the reason eBay have taken it down. People were posting links to eBay on here.
Well this primperan shortage is shite. I bought primperan at the end of last year and I've misplaced it. I'm hoping something will turn up on eBay again

Reactions: Redt2go
S

Sav

Aug 28, 2018
Holy shit, I was actually able to buy this with a Visa gift card. Is this real? I feel like this is too good to be true. Does this mean I don't have to drink DMSO with SN?

Hey did you receive your package yet? I'm considering buying from there

Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
Hey did you receive your package yet? I'm considering buying from there

Minudah has passed, she won't answer you. I don't have an experience with that site, but others have bought from them successfully.

B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Check out Bonanza
It is where I got mine from and shipped to me in 5 days
Don't be fooled by the site either, just type Primperan into the search window and it comes up.
Reliable sellers.
Just searched for primperan on bonanza.com and nothing came up
Check out this online pharmacy, [removed due to sourcing]. You can buy metoclopramide (vominorm) and domperidone (vomistop) on there.
What's people's thoughts on Vominorm? I'm considering buying this now. bought primperan before xmas and think I might have thrown it away and now it seems impossible to buy online
Did you look on bonanza? Not sure if they ship to Canada but worth a look
Nothing came up when I searched primperan on bonanza.com
Did you look on bonanza? Not sure if they ship to Canada but worth a look
Nothing came up when I searched primperan on bonanza
A week ago there was still a guy in ebay UK who sold primperan and silly me thought that I could wait a week more to order it. Haha, I guess i'll have to try to lie to my doctor so I can get some meto.
Sigh.
Haha it's so annoying. I was just waiting until payday (tomorrow) to buy some. Now what? Lol

Last edited:
S

Sav

Aug 28, 2018
Minudah has passed, she won't answer you. I don't have an experience with that site, but others have bought from them successfully.
Oh no. May she rest in piece. Thank you for letting me know

C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
I got mine from:

[removed due to sourcing]

Reactions: Broken
Frostypigeon

Frostypigeon

Likes breadcrumbs
Mar 7, 2019
I bought primperan liquid form from Greece on the 12th. Just arrived a few minutes ago. Bonanza has a seller from NC pill form

B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
I bought primperan liquid form from Greece on the 12th. Just arrived a few minutes ago. Bonanza has a seller from NC pill form
They make you buy two packs apparently the greedy fuckers. I only want to die once

Reactions: Thorn
M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
That's crazy, I must have gotten it just in time. I honestly feel like it shouldn't be too hard to get a script for if you tell your doc you've experienced significant nausea and this med has worked for you a long time ago. Idk, or some of the other sites. I know A also sends it if you ask (he doesn't seem to enjoy sending it though lol and he sends it separately from the N).

Dracovern

Dracovern

Mar 14, 2019
They make you buy two packs apparently the greedy fuckers. I only want to die once

Actually they try to make you buy 4 packs.

I had to haggle with the fucker to get him to lower it down to 2 packs. I wasn't even sure if it was legit so I didn't wanna be out $100 just because of that, at least $50 isn't a huge deal if I get scammed anyways.

You can force him down to 2 packages by just messaging him, they come from egypt and are desperate, they probably live in really poor conditions. I'm sure you could even buy just a single package if you push enough but I was kinda desperate so I didn't bother going lower.

Frostypigeon

Frostypigeon

Likes breadcrumbs
Mar 7, 2019
The one I saw only sold a one pack of 10 pills. Hits_100's Booth

Dracovern

Dracovern

Mar 14, 2019
The one I saw only sold a one pack of 10 pills. Hits_100's Booth

Me and someone else both ordered some and got them on the same day, I cant say for sure yet if the pills are legit, but... I got a primperan box with the instructions on it and everything.

Reactions: Frostypigeon
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I looked on ebay Canada and primperan is no longer listed. I also looked on Amazon for SN and it's no longer listed. There goes my method I guess.
:((( same thing in the rest of europe. All of the primperan sellers are not selling it anymore.
The listings of Primperan are dramatically less (only two listings now) versus just a week back. The listing I purchased from just a couple weeks ago is actually now completely removed from the site by eBay and no longer viewable.

Image showing removal: HERE

Is eBay now cracking down on these types of listings?
They removed your image.

I'm worried if these pills are even the real deal. I've seen a lot about people faking pills and selling them online.

This sucks so much :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Last edited:
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Damn, this is worrying. Just got funds to gether for N, wasn't thinking the anti-emetics would be a problem. I don't think A does these anymore?

Reactions: Karangel25
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I'm totally clueless using ebay and had two tries at paying, but have hopefully ordered this.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Mine shows they have shipped but no tracking number. I got a tracking number for the SN though. I have a feeling that'll arrive first.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
All you need to stop giving sources out for SN and antiemetics. Pro-lifers are coming after our sources.

Reactions: Meretlein, RainAndSadness, Vidar33 and 2 others
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Got it, should've written my link in code. I'll ask a mod to edit the message.

LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Mine arrived from ebay. Was a bit worried about it being legit but the packaging and documentation all look fine and kosher to me so I think I'm good for meto.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Nice, i'm still waiting for mine. For now only the ranitidine is here.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
All you need to stop giving sources out for SN and antiemetics. Pro-lifers are coming after our sources.

That's true. Now, if you search for Primperan on Ebay UK, look at the related searches. Just do it right now. They literally suggest every single other drug that is listed in the Wiki for the SN method. And because this community is so large, we literally change the algorithm of Ebay with our searches. It will only be a matter of time until someone realized that you only buy SN and Primperan in combination if you want to end your life.

Reactions: lovedread
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
That's true. Now, if you search for Primperan on Ebay UK, look at the related searches. Just do it right now. They literally suggest every single other drug that is listed in the Wiki for the SN method. And because this community is so large, we literally change the algorithm of Ebay with our searches. It will only be a matter of time until someone realized that you only buy SN and Primperan in combination if you want to end your life.
I'm surprised they haven't already removed prescription drugs from their site.

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Just so you guys know, dramamine is an OTC antiemetic that can be used in place of meto. This is especially true for SN.

Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
If you want Primperan/Meto they pop up for a few hours to a day and then disappear on ebay. It's not that they're gone completely, they're just rarer and you have to be fast with it

Reactions: Meretlein
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
If you want Primperan/Meto they pop up for a few hours to a day and then disappear on ebay. It's not that they're gone completely, they're just rarer and you have to be fast with it

So it's not prolifers coming after our sources?

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I can't imagine prolifers going after the antivomiting logistics side of a peaceful exit, but then again, nothing would surprise me.

Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018

Maybe they are, maybe they're onto us :) But yeah, you can still get it. For all I know it could be people on here snapping it up too quickly, I don't know