A

alek

Sep 12, 2020
the reason no1 now wants to pass emails on., is probably because the other source has been getting people complaining about them, and at the moment they have disappeared from the site they ere selling on. they are saying they are restocking, whether they do or not we don't know its been a while now.

so their is only one source, and i'm guessing people don't want to make it none.

so you can blame all the people complained (most haven't even bought from him) and don't understand how ordering illegal drugs work.

also possibly a load of pro -lifers trying to ruin our sources.

I might actually contact the sources to let them know what i think is going on, thats both of them aswell.

SO STICK THAT I N YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT PRO LIFE/PEOPLE TRYING TO RUIN IT FOR OTHERS!!!

i get it , doens it make sense that You know how to buy illegal? Or in another source ?

U

unblocktheplanet

Nov 19, 2020
If you wanna pay 85 dollars and get ID'd on the official site be my guest .-.
Listen up, you cheapskates! Humprey, Kevorkian & Nitschke were the first to break the ice on ctb, at great personal risk. Without them, there would be no medical option, nor would we have a choice of methods. So pay the fucking $85 if it's the last charitable thing you do in the world!