N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I don't have much experience on both. Lol.

Though I listen to Juice WRLD. He raps: Ain't no Netflix and chill, it's just Netflix and pills

Like he was addicted to so much medication and drugs. I really think the likelihood to decrease the experience of sexuality is quite high. I am not sure you could also argument that some drugs improve the sexual experience.

But he was addicted to pain killers, benzos and opiods. This could have huge impact on sexuality.
I never really understood why people decide to make this trade-off when they start taking drugs. Even cigarettes can influence your sexuality badly.

Maybe my considerations are wrong. Maybe someone could lecture me on that. People with more experience on these both topics might could elaborate on it.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: lofticries
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
Sex with whom? Sex with relative randos or people you like but aren't exactly head over heels for is nice, sex with someone you genuinely love and vice versa is in a different category altogether imo. The kind of shit you miss forever (or at least for a long time)when it's gone. You can trust me as I am a certified sex-haver and am definitely very qualified to be lecturing people on this.

If we're talking most euphoric drugs which ime would be MDMA or really strong opiates, they let you feel a height that we really aren't meant to reach, to a point where it can make ordinary day to day pleasures seem incredibly bland at best. I've specifically avoided IV opiates knowing if I try I will love it so much, it'll become the only thing I'll pursue at the expense of anything else.

In terms of pure euphoria, these experiences probably leave the best sex imaginable in the dust, though they are ultimately artificial and often life-altering in a bad way (MDMA less so, it can be a positively transformative experience but abusing it is very dangerous, do your research if you want to dabble), whereas something stemming from a bond with another human being has a more pure and genuine quality to it, while also being more viable long-term... though I'm sure for most of us here artificial means are much more available, sadly.

Yeah opiates and benzos can definitely do a number on sexual desire and function, though in some people opiates paradoxically work the opposite way, whereas benzos by their nature as disinhibiting agents can lead to more sexual encounters, as well as reducing anxiety, making one more pro-social and confident. However, mixing both in high amounts will likely produce a stupor and disinterest in most activities other than trying and failing to roll a joint for 2 hours going and passing out on the couch watching TV, periodically waking up to having almost set your stained sweatpants on fire with a lit cigarette.

Reactions: Eternally Dottie, akana, Mixo and 1 other person
Atlantian

Atlantian

May 25, 2022
Sex is the greatest feeling a human can experience so it wins. Drugs are good but they can never make you reach that level of bliss. Juice WRLD was an outlier who was probably suffered from a negativsly affected sex drive because of his obvious personality/mental disorder

Reactions: akana
Lebensunwertes

Lebensunwertes

Du bist auf dich allein gestellt
May 26, 2022
Sex is the greatest feeling a human can experience so it wins. Drugs are good but they can never make you reach that level of bliss. Juice WRLD was an outlier who was probably suffered from a negativsly affected sex drive because of his obvious personality/mental disorder
Drugs can get you super natural levels of dopamine. It's like asking whether fruit or candy is better. The man made equivalent can hold much more of the dopamine inducing substances than the one acquired naturally. This is why drug addicts won't just turn to nymphomania as substitute for the substance.

Reactions: Eternally Dottie
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Both. Together. Definately.
How you kids can't get this together saddens me.
☆ The more the better. Until your soul defies yr body.
That's why I'm here trapped in the tattood n pierced sex game show skin I'm in....
Desire n seduction....found love n sobriety...
so now what ! Am transformation.

Reactions: nembutal
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
As a cis straight woman, I never once took a pill/drug and thought "wow I can't wait for this feeling to be over" if that answers the question:,)

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: rainysummer, Nightbird, dtjb and 1 other person
ooglah

ooglah

Jun 17, 2022
As a sex addict I would have to say drugs.

Ambien will always have my heart ❤️

AtMostOkay

AtMostOkay

Screw your courage to the sticking place.
Jun 29, 2021
Yes

• Yay!
Reactions: akana and Brick In The Wall
nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
nothing unfortunately. sex is distracting and makes me feel loved and needed. drugs are also distracting and pass the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Drugs definitely. I think sex is overrated.

• Aww..
Reactions: Nightbird, obafgkm, ConstantPain and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Why is this even a discussion? It's clearly both, simultaneously.

• Love
Reactions: Shikamaru and AtMostOkay
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Sex with whom? Sex with relative randos or people you like but aren't exactly head over heels for is nice, sex with someone you genuinely love and vice versa is in a different category altogether imo. The kind of shit you miss forever (or at least for a long time)when it's gone. You can trust me as I am a certified sex-haver and am definitely very qualified to be lecturing people on this.

If we're talking most euphoric drugs which ime would be MDMA or really strong opiates, they let you feel a height that we really aren't meant to reach, to a point where it can make ordinary day to day pleasures seem incredibly bland at best. I've specifically avoided IV opiates knowing if I try I will love it so much, it'll become the only thing I'll pursue at the expense of anything else.

In terms of pure euphoria, these experiences probably leave the best sex imaginable in the dust, though they are ultimately artificial and often life-altering in a bad way (MDMA less so, it can be a positively transformative experience but abusing it is very dangerous, do your research if you want to dabble), whereas something stemming from a bond with another human being has a more pure and genuine quality to it, while also being more viable long-term... though I'm sure for most of us here artificial means are much more available, sadly.

Yeah opiates and benzos can definitely do a number on sexual desire and function, though in some people opiates paradoxically work the opposite way, whereas benzos by their nature as disinhibiting agents can lead to more sexual encounters, as well as reducing anxiety, making one more pro-social and confident. However, mixing both in high amounts will likely produce a stupor and disinterest in most activities other than trying and failing to roll a joint for 2 hours going and passing out on the couch watching TV, periodically waking up to having almost set your stained sweatpants on fire with a lit cigarette.
Both. Together. Definately.
How you kids can't get this together saddens me.
☆ The more the better. Until your soul defies yr body.
That's why I'm here trapped in the tattood n pierced sex game show skin I'm in....
Desire n seduction....found love n sobriety...
so now what ! Am transformation.
As a cis straight woman, I never once took a pill/drug and thought "wow I can't wait for this feeling to be over" if that answers the question:,)
As a sex addict I would have to say drugs.

Ambien will always have my heart ❤️
nothing unfortunately. sex is distracting and makes me feel loved and needed. drugs are also distracting and pass the time.
Why is this even a discussion? It's clearly both, simultaneously.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F6m5efy.jpg&hash=92302ffa5ef1c81fe1a9c7c9f83a5f75

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, VirtualSnow and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
6m5efy.jpg

My mans is handing out brain candy. So brave, so kind.

Reactions: LONE WOLF. and GenesAndEnvironment
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
There never will be such a thing as a Perfect World!

• Love
Reactions: obafgkm and Brick In The Wall
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
What about a world run by Mouse's 🐁🐀🧀

• Wow
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
hey when you high n horny n have enuff cash for uncomplicated skin trade. Go for it. My slave n master scenes are my own collection of leather horror movies.
All relationships are the same power plays and will always end in scars n tears.
So I'm known on grindr for my cockshots, body and promiscuity.
fiance wants me 2 delete my account and take out my prince albert. Ive done one. Even my str8 catholix sister warned hes heavy and controlling.
Craving H and crystal and anonymous hunting &fucking. every god given sober day. Not sex. Not even true love.
Go figure....
Yeah I'm headed back to psyche hold or possibly jail again. I just know it.
There never will be such a thing as a Perfect World!
The first time a guy broke my heart my mom told me: " boys are like busses - theres a new one every 20 minutes. So no wonder i became promiscuous and warped. Fucking the world will get you infected...
Perfect chemsex fuck buddy is more an attainable reality.

Attachments

• 2022-07-17 20.38.46.png
    2022-07-17 20.38.46.png
    814.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
Drugs are good but they can never make you reach that level of bliss.
you know you can really hurt some people by saying things like that lol

Reactions: WhatPowerIs
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I can only speak from limited experience of drug use but most certainly say sex is so much more satisfying. There's something thrilling about allowing someone to get that close to you and exploring each other physically and emotionally. The only drawback is it's much easier to acquire drugs whereas finding a suitable sexual partner requires a lot more foot work and effort. Still, I'd take the sex anyday over a joint.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: akana
A

akana

Student
Mar 21, 2022
sex no argument. not just sex but intimacy itself. getting to explore someone, chemistry etc. those are some of the most beautiful things ever.

there's certain types of dynamics w sex and types of pleasure that aren't really comparable to doing drugs

Last edited:
Reactions: Mixo
C

ConstantPain

Sorry but cats are so much better than people
Jun 9, 2022
Drugs over sex any day, every day and I don't even do any hard drugs.
It would be wonderful if my husband became impotent and I never had to have sex again. Take away my Ambien though? I'm ctbing for sure!

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I've had neither but eating good food is a pleasure like no other.

• Love
Reactions: obafgkm, WhatPowerIs and Jrmull1993
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Food at its best is a wonderful delight! All the same, can't say I've ever been much of a food guy :ahhha:

• Yay!
Reactions: obafgkm and lofticries
O

obafgkm

Experienced
Jun 3, 2022
Eating takes too much time. A good meal more so, several hours sometimes. Sleeping is better.

Reactions: WhatPowerIs
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Eating takes too much time. A good meal more so, several hours sometimes. Sleeping is better.
I am my worst enemy when it comes to sleep but when I do get sleep I love it. Eating does take too much time though, and I've always struggled to finish my meals in a timely manner, another one of my flaws I guess

Reactions: obafgkm
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Drug's or Sex? Easy choice,l'd go for Sex Everytime! There's Nothing like the Smell & Taste of Pussy, although the smell of a new car is a close second! 😛

I need peace

I need peace

The past is never dead, it's not even past.
Mar 28, 2022
Depends on the drug, depends on the sex
There's sex that isn't worth of stale weed, there's sex I wouldn't trade for heroin
In the moment? I'd say sex, although I enjoy drugs, a lot