• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
I know the Peaceful Pill Handbook recommendation is 800mg, but that has been decreased significantly in the past, and many members here have opted for lower doses.

I think I am currently planning a staggered dose, of around 400mg+

So what mg dose will you choose, and why?? Thank you!!

S

SadGuyWannaDie

Aug 27, 2020
I'm only taking 50mg of propranolol an hour before SN. Simply because I don't like the potential of long term damage that a propranolol overdose can cause if you fail. Even though I have more than 50mg I'm just using it to make the process faster and deal with tachycardia/heart racing while letting the SN do the actual work.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Viro_Major and It'sNotLookingGood
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
I'm only taking 50mg of propranolol an hour before SN. Simply because I don't like the potential of long term damage that a propranolol overdose can cause if you fail. Even though I have more than 50mg I'm just using it to make the process faster and deal with tachycardia/heart racing while letting the SN do the actual work.
Thanks for the response! Do you not think that 100mg might help twice as much though?!
With the tachycardia, and in better helping block the message sent from the brain to the heart, to increase blood flow?(decreased blood flow to the brain=loss of conciseness more quickly)

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Honestly not sure.
Meto + Sn already works perfectly together
Problem with propranolol is that it causes nausea...

S

SadGuyWannaDie

Aug 27, 2020
Thanks for the response! Do you not think that 100mg might help twice as much though?!
With the tachycardia, and in better helping block the message sent from the brain to the heart, to increase blood flow?(decreased blood flow to the brain=loss of conciseness more quickly)
I'm not certain, I capped the amount I would take at a maximum 50mg because I won't have any tolerance to the drug and it should cause enough of the effect I need without dropping my blood pressure so low I lose conciousness before I have a chance to take the SN. I believe I read one forum user here had planned to take as much as 80mg though I'm not sure the sweet spot since that would everyone may be different. I have only prescribed to the way of thinking that I was either taking a massive dose of propranolol or simply taking five of the 10mg tablets I have broken into quarters and not playing with an amount much higher than that.

• Hugs
Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I think it depends on how it effects you but I done a thread below so you might find some info.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/propranolol-dosage-for-sn.42878/

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
I think it depends on how it effects you but I done a thread below so you might find some info.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/propranolol-dosage-for-sn.42878/

Cheers

Geo
Good thread!
I like your regime with 200mg propranolol taken prior, and 200mg taken with the SN drink.
Has that changed at all? I think it's what I will do. As I mentioned "I am currently planning a staggered dose, of around 400mg":)

U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
won't have any tolerance
Pretty sure propranolol doesn't build tolerance. Don't quote me on that though.
Good thread!
I like your regime with 200mg propranolol taken prior, and 200mg taken with the SN drink.
Has that changed at all? I think it's what I will do. As I mentioned "I am currently planning a staggered dose, of around 400mg":)
Sounds reasonable.
PN still recommend 800 mg crushed in the SN but I still think that's pretty strange because of the onset. Sure, crushing the drug may help but isn't it in a little tight window of time?

Last edited:
S

SadGuyWannaDie

Aug 27, 2020
I experimented a little with dosages and found a single dose enough to lower my blood pressure and make me sleepy but it took more to do so the following day. There probably isn't a chemical tolerance built up but I did need to take up to triple the dose the third day to have the same effect.

U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
I experimented a little with dosages and found a single dose enough to lower my blood pressure and make me sleepy but it took more to do so the following day. There probably isn't a chemical tolerance built up but I did need to take up to triple the dose the third day to have the same effect.
Doesn't need to because of tolerance but I appreciate your experimenting.

D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019

Sounds reasonable.
PN still recommend 800 mg crushed in the SN but I still think that's pretty strange because of the onset. Sure, crushing the drug may help but isn't it in a little tight window of time?
When it is crushed and mixed with the sn I think this makes propranolol act instantly.

U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
When it is crushed and mixed with the sn I think this makes propranolol act instantly.
Yeah well I think so too, hence he crushes it but I mean, do we actually KNOW it does activate instantly this way?

S

SadGuyWannaDie

Aug 27, 2020
do we actually KNOW it does activate instantly this way?
Some on this forum have mentioned that when they take a larger dose it kicks in faster. On several sites it says a dose of propranolol takes 30 to 60 minutes to kick in. 800mg would be 80 doses of my 10mg tablets and I would expect since absorbing 80 doses at once it would come on as quickly as the SN did. The quantity should compensate and give a rapid onset of effect.

U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
Some on this forum have mentioned that when they take a larger dose it kicks in faster. On several sites it says a dose of propranolol takes 30 to 60 minutes to kick in. 800mg would be 80 doses of my 10mg tablets and I would expect since absorbing 80 doses at once it would come on as quickly as the SN did. The quantity should compensate and give a rapid onset of effect.
Still we are discussing this in terms of theories and "should's".

I want answers sprinkled from someone with at least a medical background.

Guess that's too much to ask

Last edited:
D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019
Yeah well I think so too, hence he crushes it but I mean, do we actually KNOW it does activate instantly this way?
Normally snorting certain pills makes them instant release. So I think crushing them and mixing them will make it instant release.

U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
Normally snorting certain pills makes them instant release. So I think crushing them and mixing them will make it instant release.
Yes, but this is sodium nitrite and snorting means the uptake will be in your nostrils where the bio availability is a different percentage than the stomach, for example.

I just hope PN did his research on the propranolol so it's really true you fall unconscious that quickly.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019
Still we are discussing this in terms of theories and "should's".

I want answers sprinkled from someone with at least a medical background.

Guess that's too much to ask
There is a video of PN were he says the propranolol acts as a potentiator to the SN making it take effect faster.
Yes, but this is sodium nitrite and snorting means the uptake will be in your nostrils where the bio availability is a different percentage than the stomach, for example.
lol sorry you misunderstood me. I know that. The propranolol is mixed with the SN drink.

U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
There is a video of PN were he says the propranolol acts as a potentiator to the SN making it take effect faster.
Does he explain why and the reasons behind that claim?

When he says potentiating is he referring to the propranolol is blocking the message in the brain or is something else?

Last edited:
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
No, he doesn't explain how it medically happens. He just says it acts as a potentiator. He would have no reason to lie.
It's not about lying although humans love to lie. Even to themselves.

I just want to know how it operates, when someone says something is potentiating an effect.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and SmellyRat
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I think he's possibly referring to propranolol lowering your blood pressure along with SN.

Also, it's important that you're not taking the extended release. I believe when you open the capsules or crush pills, it also makes them work much faster.

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Problem is if you add 800mg of propranolol into the SN mix, and you end up failing for whatever reason you could end up with a damaged heart for life.

I think 320mg is the safe amount for 1 day so it might be worth to add 320mg instead of 800mg.

Reactions: stevieu, timetofly and It'sNotLookingGood
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
I just want to know how it operates, when someone says something is potentiating an effect.

The SN changes hemoglobin (carries oxygen) into methemoglobin (which has a heavily reduced ability to transport oxygen), so your heart wants to pump more quickly, as oxygen levels are low (blood carries the oxygen, your heart pumps the blood). Propranolol helps block a message sent from the brain to the heart, to increase blood flow (by pumping faster). Decreased blood flow to the brain=loss of conciseness more quickly, as there is less blood getting to the brain to give it oxyegn.

I believe this is the potentiation the PPHB is on about:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Propranolol helps block a message sent from the brain to the heart, to increase blood flow. Decreased blood flow to the brain=loss of conciseness more quickly.

I believe this is the potentiation the PPHB is on about:)

PN recommended 2g then 1g, and now his lowered it to 800mg to save his reputation because it was a stupid idea to begin with.
2g, 1g, 800mg of propranolol isn't enough to ctb if it was i wouldn't be here:ahhha: you need like 8g which is a crazy amount.
I'm going to take 320mg spread out through the day.
Meto already helps SN become more potent.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: 3691215, Ἡγησίας and It'sNotLookingGood
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
I believe this is the potentiation the PPHB is on about
Right, the suspected blood pressure, I already knew about this. Thought it was something else not mentioned.

Reactions: SmellyRat
D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019
I don't understand why it was 2000mg and it is now 800mg.

Reactions: SmellyRat
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
PN recommended 2g then 1g, and now his lowered it to 800mg to save his reputation because it was a stupid idea to begin with.
2g, 1g, 800mg of propranolol isn't enough to ctb if it was i wouldn't be here:ahhha: you need like 8g which is a crazy amount.
I'm going to take 320mg spread out through the day.
Meto already helps SN become more potent.
Meto definitely is important for smooth facilitation of a SN death:)
I think a staggered 320mg propranolol dose sounds fine:)

Peace and love friend:)

Last edited:
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I don't understand why it was 2000mg and it is now 800mg.
PN when he realized it was excessive
giphy.gif

Meto definitely is important for smooth facilitation of a SN death:)
I think a staggered 320mg sounds fine:)

Peace and love friend:)

Something that i didn't know until recently is that meto can cause methemoglobinemia.
SN + Meto is probably already good enough, then propranolol is like the cherry on top.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood and Despairing
Dima2

Dima2

Jul 24, 2020
I think 800 is too much and complicate the process further , i feel the prob at low dose of 20,
So i guess anything between 50-100 is good enough to block the sympathetic reflex from my estimation

• Hugs
Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood and SmellyRat
timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
So I think crushing them and mixing them will make it instant release.

Well, that's exactly what's implied in the PPeH, so I decided to test it. I dissolved 20 mg (this amount works for me) in 50 ml of water, it didn't dissolve completely and the taste was bitter with only 20 mg. Now imagine 800 mg in a salty SN drink... oh my...

Now, for the effects. 24 minutes passed and I started to feel it, while with a traditional intake I start to feel the effects kick in around 30-40 minutes after the intake. Wouldn't call this an instant release really.

So test it yourselves, but I think I'd take it 30-45 minutes before SN and around 160-240 mg to not affect the heart negatively in case of survival.

Update: the effects peaked at 47 minutes instead of 60.

Last edited:
Reactions: stevieu, GravityUtilizer, Despairing and 1 other person