• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Experienced
Jun 25, 2022
These days I mostly drink milk, it's been helping me lose weight. Other than that, I eat whatever my parents cook.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I drink a lot of water, coffee, and tea. I add milk to my coffee and tea. By the way, how is milk helping you lose weight? There's sugar in it. Lactose (milk sugar) is glucose and galactose. Glucose is pure sugar and energy. I also eat whatever my mom cooks. She mainly makes Chinese food. My favorite food is steak though

Last edited:
WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Experienced
Jun 25, 2022
I drink a lot of water, coffee, and tea. I add milk to my coffee and tea. By the way, how is milk helping you lose weight? There's sugar in it. Lactose (milk sugar) is glucose and galactose. Glucose is pure sugar and energy. I also eat whatever my mom cooks. My favorite food is steak though
It makes me feel full so I eat less.

xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
i've struggled with ed and i do interminate fasting and eat just one meal a day, also coffee. i don't rly go out of my room that much. i eat whatever there is at the table but only a small amount, i get full really easily and i try and control binge eating. the time i lost a lot of weight was when i was fasting and doing work outs but that was when i was still productive lol. drinking water also helps a lot, it makes me full fast

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Experienced
Dec 27, 2023
i struggle with anorexia so lately i have been in a extreme hunger phase and have gained some weight...i try to eat healthy and focus a lot on hitting my protein while eating something between 600-1200 calories. i want to get back to my lowest weight :((

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I just eat whatever, which usually ends up being bad. I have cut sugar out of most things I drink though but trying to cut sugar entirely has ended up making my diabetes worse because I just end up losing control and eating even worse to compensate.

Reactions: eatantz
EmptyHeaded

EmptyHeaded

Experienced
Jan 24, 2024
Mostly bread, I think. I don't eat every day, and when I do it's usually just one meal. Two or three slices of bread, or maybe something else if my mother cooked something.

C

ConfusedClouds

Student
Mar 9, 2024
I have a focus on protein content to be able to keep active/exercising. Latest advice seems to say you can only digest a certain amount at a time (20-30g every few hours) then the rest becomes simply additional energy (i.e same as carbs). Generally I find if there's enough protein then there's more then enough (often too much) in the way of calories. Then foods like cottage cheese/quark/fish are great for low effort, high protein. Then I fill myself with stuff like salad and roast (air fryer/no oil) veg to stop cravings. Additional carbs if I know I'm more active a certain day.

Sounds idyllic but I then totally smashed 4000kcal for dinner last night of beige convenience frozen/oven food and cake/ice cream 🤬 and then despite feeling unsurprisingly shit this morning, finished the rest of it off today. At least its all gone now - no more beige food shopping for a long time. Idiot!

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I eat exactly the same foods/drink every day. I have a metabolic disorder and many foods cause me severe adverse effects. It's different than an allergy. I eat only a mixture of no sugar/low sugar cereal with a banana in the morning, a late lunch of a salad with Romaine lettuce, celery, green peppers, carrots, chick peas, tomatoes, a small amount of croutons, topped with sunflower oil and red wine vinegar dressing. For supper I eat a boiled potato, boiled carrots, boiled green beans, and some type of chicken, either grilled, air fried, or oven roasted. Rarely, I will eat some fish, but not fried. No fried anything. No bread. No salt on anything. Lots of pepper, though. I cook everyday. I only drink water and the fat free milk I have with my cereal in the morning. I allow myself one granola bar per day. No other sweets, though. I do this to manage how I feel through diet and to maintain decent functioning of myself. And, yes, it IS tiring.

tychai

tychai

ehehe
Apr 30, 2024
rather underweight with an eating disorder, can't eat too much or I'll get sick so I have a few really mild snacks throughout the day and one small dinner which usually tends to be pretty plain as well but I need to up the amount of meals I eat if I want to get better

A

akwa

Apr 20, 2024
Mostly vegetables. I'm living proof that healthy diet does not cure mental illness like everyone touts. Been doing it for years to try to cure my chronic headaches. Still suicidal as shit lol

Reactions: WhenTheyCry
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
my diet is mostly

Dumpster-non.JPG

Although I would like to change that

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I've been increasing my protein and eating less carbs but my sugar addiction is still bad