D

dyingslowly

Jul 17, 2023
After I said that I hate women a lot, and that they are my enemies, especially the ones in this area, because I am always offended by either them, or members of their family. I was accused of being horny and called a creepy bastard multiple time without even intending to. They are right, right? Don't you agree? Which adds another reason to the list why I am not compatible for living in this world. This world isn't for me at all. Where are my CTB pills?

But anyway is this the definition of it?

I never saw u but can tell you are highly un attractive and ugly. because if you weren't this same demographic would find you manly and the one who takes charge. I remember talking to a girl online for about 1 month. She was all nice and sweet, until she saw my photo then she called me "creepy" I said I am not that then again enforced it by saying "fkng creepy don't talk to me again", I understood her and stopped talking to her, and learned a valuable lesson of my life right there, that I am not wanted, same situation is for you bro and most of other incels (or people who are seen as incels). If you were a smoking hot dude that these chicks want to dig, she won't say anything, I literally saw hot dudes trashing a girl who was at least 7 like verbally, and she won't do shit other than telling her friends how toxic he is. But this girl will get hands on a guy whom she can bully and trash, she won't let go of the opportunity. For people like us, in the current state of the world, CTB is the only solid option left since we can't do it when we are old.

• Love
Reactions: SexyIncél
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
I never saw u but can tell you are highly un attractive and ugly. because if you weren't this same demographic would find you manly and the one who takes charge. I remember talking to a girl online for about 1 month. She was all nice and sweet, until she saw my photo then she called me "creepy" I said I am not that then again enforced it by saying "fkng creepy don't talk to me again", I understood her and stopped talking to her, and learned a valuable lesson of my life right there, that I am not wanted, same situation is for you bro and most of other incels (or people who are seen as incels). If you were a smoking hot dude that these chicks want to dig, she won't say anything, I literally saw hot dudes trashing a girl who was at least 7 like verbally, and she won't do shit other than telling her friends how toxic he is. But this girl will get hands on a guy whom she can bully and trash, she won't let go of the opportunity. For people like us, in the current state of the world, CTB is the only solid option left since we can't do it when we are old.
I wonder what will stop us from CTB when we are old? My choice of death will be either jumping or starvation. My age won't matter once I start my CTB process.

Reactions: dyingslowly
D

dyingslowly

Jul 17, 2023
I wonder what will stop us from CTB when we are old? My choice of death will be either jumping or starvation. My age won't matter once I start my CTB process.

I am more interested in the nitrogen cylinder method and various other gas based methods, since they knock you out like you are knocked out in a Operation Room. Then overtime you die it is simple enough for a old chap to use and has low chances of making you a vegetable. Strictly my opinion is that we shouldn't wait since in the future things will become very tough for us and we will have to die anyway.

• Informative
Reactions: _Alfarooq_
P

permanent_solution

Aug 5, 2023
You are not an incel. You are just a man. Hating women is pretty normal for you guys, fancy words not needed. And well, dont animals eat each other alive? People are bad but thankfully, we don't do that... just yet.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: .twilight.girl. and _Alfarooq_
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
You are not an incel. You are just a man. Hating women is pretty normal for you guys, fancy words not needed. And well, dont animals eat each other alive? People are bad but thankfully, we don't do that... just yet.
Animals eat each other from different species. Just as we eat some of them as well