F

freedommatrix

Dec 19, 2019
Never had sex but a few people I know say it's like a massive itch and the relief you feel goes through your body in waves.

brainpain2

brainpain2

Student
Sep 16, 2019
You don't need to have sex or any human interaction to have an orgasm...

Reactions: BabyYoda, peacefully31425, Soulless_Angel and 7 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
It feels great, then it feels empty. Just like life.

Reactions: Meena, sleepy dog, BlessedOffal and 4 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
If you've masturbated yourself to an orgasm, same feeling.

Reactions: Carina, forever21, Mr2005 and 3 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
That feeling right before you sneeze, then just pure ectasy for a few seconds. But everyone experiences things differently.

Reactions: forever21
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Idk why but questions about sex especially on a suicide forum are quite inappropriate and fucking awkward imo. I'm so tired of how humans are blindly obsessed with sex it's annoying seeing it propagate everywhere including on here.

Reactions: UninformedLover, puppy9, ARW3N and 9 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Idk why but questions about sex especially on a suicide forum are quite inappropriate and fucking awkward imo. I'm so tired of how humans are blindly obsessed with sex it's annoying seeing it propagate everywhere including on here.

Could be worse, could be a political thread.

Reactions: puppy9, Conker, brainpain2 and 5 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
It's an important part of life. It's also sadly what many of our problems are about

EmptyArms

EmptyArms

Student
Dec 1, 2019
Aw c'mon. The French call it 'la petite mort'. That makes it very nearly relevant surely. :ohh:

EmptyArms

EmptyArms

Student
Dec 1, 2019
Oh dear lord...here comes a shit storm.

Reactions: puppy9, forever21, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
It's an important part of life. It's also sadly what many of our problems are about

It's an annoying part of life imo.

Aw c'mon. The French call it 'la petite mort'. That makes it very nearly relevant surely. :ohh:

Um I don't know if it's just me but I believe there's a time and place for this kind of shit, literally asking an awkward question on a suicide forum of all places about what an orgasm feels like? Like seriously come on, simply google it or go to Reddit and ask this on r/sex or whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: zeroambition, brainpain2 and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
  • Hugs
Reactions: EmptyArms, forever21, Jean4 and 1 other person
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
It is if you're not getting any. Instead getting your face rubbed in it everywhere you turn. Hence it being a problem for a lot of people as I said. 'It' isn't really the problem though it's everything else. Without it we wouldn't be here at all

Reactions: forever21
EmptyArms

EmptyArms

Student
Dec 1, 2019

Um I don't know if it's just me but I believe there's a time and place for this kind of shit, literally asking an awkward question on a suicide forum of all places about what an orgasm feels like? Like seriously come on, simply google it or go to Reddit and ask this on r/sex or whatever.
I agree. I was being facetious and trying to lighten it up . There are young people here though so its inevitable I guess. Remember when you used to think about sex ever 20 seconds regardless of what else was going on? We all have to accommodate each other and unless it's actually deeply offensive, as opposed to inappropriate which is what I think you were saying, then sigh deeply and look away.

AlexM

AlexM

To find the outer edge
Oct 31, 2019
a few people I know say it's like a massive itch
A few people I know say it's like simultaneously an asthma attack and epileptic fit. I have no both of them so I can,t confirm or refute their word :)

AlexM

AlexM

To find the outer edge
Oct 31, 2019
Probably most people on the forum (including me) thought about sex ages ago but I glad that someone else is interested though that awkward way.

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
I don't remember, the last time I had a decent experience (by myself) I was 21. Sexual anhedonia has been the norm most of my life.

sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
What does an orgasm feel like?
It is not something that can be the same as something else. It is its own different thing. And orgasms can feel very different sometimes. It depends on how the sex is being done. It depends on who you are with, or what you are with, hehe. I recently have lost a lot of interest in it sometimes. Its not the psych drugs.

I was shocked to see this because its against the rules. But I am not complaining.

Circles - They did post it in the off-topic forum. I don't see any harm in talking about sex. It seems strange we can talk about all the horrible ways to kill ourself, but we can't talk about sex that makes us feel good. But pro-life assholes are allowed to say whatever they want to try to make us feel good?

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can