Eel_on_musk

Eel_on_musk

Aug 31, 2021
While reading about obtaining Nembutal on this forum, I came across A, B, C, D, N and PPeH. I know that PPeH stands for Peacefull Pill eHandbook and N for Nembutal. What does the rest of these letter mean? For example, when someone says he "bought N from an A"? Why do you use these shortcuts?

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Nice username and welcome to the forums!

I've never sought to buy nem so I'm not most familiar with the terms. But "A" was a seller of nem. I think they might have been that seller from Mexico, a veterinarian. But I recall they stopped selling. I'm not sure of "C" and "D". Maybe they are other nembutal sellers or maybe not. I wish I could help more but I don't have much information.

They use those letters either for shortening (faster to say "ctb" than to "commit suicide" for example and easier to remember the letter N than to remember the whole word nembutal) or because they want to be secretive because buying nem isn't something you might wanna discuss out loud since it isn't labeled as legal enough in a book. "I wasn't going to buy nembutal! I was just going to buy niacin! And by A I meant Anthony not Archie (made-up names)! See, I wasn't discussing anything illegal!" if you catch my drift. Better to be caught saying "I'm gonna buy N from A" than "I'm gonna buy nembutal from Arthur (a made-up name again)".

Reactions: Eel_on_musk
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
C was a source from China. D is another seller from Mexico.

Reactions: Eel_on_musk