• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Risky?

• Yes

Votes: 37 92.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
Sounds like a good way to get arrested, robbed and/or raped, but an unlikely way to get dead. Worked out for her, but it doesn't seem reliable.

And personally, I'd feel bad about being somewhat responsible for someone being charged with murder in my suicide... if I had a large life insurance policy I could somehow split with my killer and/or leave to my survivors, I'd be tempted to overlook that, and I'm not judging her, but definitely not an idea I'd seriously entertain.

Reactions: blueclover_., Sammybackflip, Baskol1 and 2 others
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
So you'd be arrested for posting something like this in the USA if the law sees this?

Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
So you'd be arrested for posting something like this in the USA if the law sees this?

Depends on the cop/prosecutor, but since they're vicious, psychopathic thugs as a general rule, a likely result is arrest and prosecution. Posting an ad for a contract killer is conspiracy to commit murder, even if the person you want to kill is yourself.

Reactions: Sammybackflip and irregularheartbeat
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Depends on the cop/prosecutor, but since they're vicious, psychopathic thugs as a general rule, a likely result is arrest and prosecution. Posting an ad for a contract killer is conspiracy to commit murder, even if the person you want to kill is yourself.

Posting an ad for a contract killer is conspiracy to commit murder, even if the person you want to kill is yourself. Where can I read more about it?

Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I know it's risky but I would really be relived if someone else could kill me. I'd have to make the request face to face and not leave a trail. Hopefully if it was some random person that had no connection to me they'd never get caught.

oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
I know it's risky but I would really be relived if someone else could kill me. I'd have to make the request face to face and not leave a trail. Hopefully if it was some random person that had no connection to me they'd never get caught.
I dream about it all day.

Reactions: justanotherday and Robbyna
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I dream about it all day.
I have a weird fantasy of joining a space cult like Heavens Gate and drinking their "koolaid." I don't believe in that kind of stuff but i think it would be so interesting to get a look behind the scenes of one of those groups I've watched so many documentaries about. It would be so neat to experience one up close and live the lifestyle for a day or so then use them for a ticket to CTB. My own form of death tourism. Also for some reason I think that kind of death would be easier for my family to process than me dying alone. They can just chalk it up to me being weird rather than depressed.

Reactions: MolinaKeyLime, blueclover_., Baskol1 and 1 other person
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
Theres websites and services out there for all twisted kinds of shit like one I saw about genital mutilation where an old man was arrested for cutting off the genitals of a middle aged man who was willing to go through with it. Makes this site seem very normal by far.

Reactions: Baskol1
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
Posting an ad for a contract killer is conspiracy to commit murder, even if the person you want to kill is yourself. Where can I read more about it?

Make friends with a lawyer and ask, would probably be your best bet. The issue is that you can't legally ask someone to kill you, with some narrow exceptions for physician assisted suicide in a few places. Outside those narrow exceptions, someone who kills you, even at your request, is committing murder. (This even came up at trial in a disgusting case in Germany.) Posting an ad for it and offering money is conspiracy to commit murder, by definition, and in most places, offering money for a murder ("contract killing") is a more serious crime than just murdering someone without charging a fee for it. In theory, that means in parts of the US, if you post an ad for someone to murder you for money, and they succeed, you've committed a death penalty eligible crime. (I love the irony of that.)

oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Make friends with a lawyer and ask, would probably be your best bet. The issue is that you can't legally ask someone to kill you, with some narrow exceptions for physician assisted suicide in a few places. Outside those narrow exceptions, someone who kills you, even at your request, is committing murder. (This even came up at trial in a disgusting case in Germany.) Posting an ad for it and offering money is conspiracy to commit murder, by definition, and in most places, offering money for a murder ("contract killing") is a more serious crime than just murdering someone without charging a fee for it. In theory, that means in parts of the US, if you post an ad for someone to murder you for money, and they succeed, you've committed a death penalty eligible crime. (I love the irony of that.)
So in what way can I look my suicide look like an accident? I don't want to live my family with the thought of me having to quit by suicide.

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
So in what way can I look my suicide look like an accident? I don't want to live my family with the thought of me having to quit by suicide.

That's the million dollar question.

Come up with several plausible scenarios, publish an ebook and make some final earnings.

Gun cleaning "accident," car crash (off a cliff), falling off a cliff (while hiking/selfies) or a building / balcony, wandering (drunk) into traffic....is about all I've seen....

If one is already known to be depressed/suicidal/cut off from others, etc. it gets even harder to make a situation truly look like an accident.

Reactions: oxymoron and Baskol1
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
That's the million dollar question.

Come up with several plausible scenarios, publish an ebook and make some final earnings.

Gun cleaning "accident," car crash (off a cliff), falling off a cliff (while hiking/selfies) or a building / balcony, wandering (drunk) into traffic....is about all I've seen....

If one is already known to be depressed/suicidal/cut off from others, etc. it gets even harder to make a situation truly look like an accident.
So difficult. To live. To die.

Reactions: blueclover_., justanotherday and Baskol1
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
I wish people like us could do something about it. So tired of living. Do not know how to die.

I'm stuck now but....I think back to places I've been, money I've had, opportunities around me. (Not all of them very long ago):

Armed with a shotgun in Alaska (backcountry)
Hot air balloon in Turkey
Safari in Kenya
I've parachuted & bungee jumped
Been in some very sketchy parts of cities
High up Hotel balconies and cliffs far away from everything and one

Nothing I can do now but save
(Money can buy a little freedom)
And hope I can crack SI next opportunity

Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019

Not that I've cracked that, but my suggestion is a substance abuse problem. OD on fentanyl, get drunk and drown, fall, find a snowbank, etc. Hell, do the tourist selfie fall to a tragic death thing.

In my case, I have assets to leave, and no one's going to believe it's an accident at my age with a will and my recent troubles, so <shrug>. On the balance, I guess I'd rather leave my survivors with answers and money than a conveniently accidental death anyhow.

oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
You wish. We can only wish it happens.

Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
You wish. We can only wish it happens.
I really really wish I'd just drop dead right now. It's annoying how many people die suddenly that didn't want to when we would be happy to trade places.

Reactions: rue, justanotherday and Juicebox
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
I really really wish I'd just drop dead right now. It's annoying how many people die suddenly that didn't want to when we would be happy to trade places.
Yes. That's the only motivation to live for so that tomorrow might be my last day on this earth. That's why I live.

Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
Yes. That's the only motivation to live for so that tomorrow might be my last day on this earth. That's why I live.
I understand how you feel. I can only go to sleep at night hoping I won't wake up.

oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
I understand how you feel. I can only go to sleep at night hoping I won't wake up.
Yeah not waking up from my sleep.
Drinking to have alcohol overdose.
Driving home thinking I'd die in a crash.
Hoping to get hit by a stray bullet.

These are the things I live for

J

Juicebox

Trying to Stay Alive
Jul 31, 2019

Hopefully nobody I know comes on here because they'd know who I was from this, but one of the things I always say is "why do the people that want to live always die, and the people that want to die always live?"

Reactions: justanotherday
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Hopefully nobody I know comes on here because they'd know who I was from this, but one of the things I always say is "why do the people that want to live always die, and the people that want to die always live?"
Cos suffering and life go hand in hand.

Reactions: rue
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I said something similar to my psychiatrist; he really didn't know how to respond. I was reading an article about this speed racer about my age that died in a crash yesterday trying to beat a record and I felt so jealous. Obviously she wanted to live and was doing what she loved. I'm so thankful for this site and having a place where I can admit such a morbid thing.
Yeah not waking up from my sleep.
Drinking to have alcohol overdose.
Driving home thinking I'd die in a crash.
Hoping to get hit by a stray bullet.

These are the things I live for
Oh! Every time I get in a car I hope for a crash. Also whenever I eat I keep hoping something in it will kill me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joarga
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
Suicide is not quitting. It's taking an educated look at one's situation and if you determine that life is not worth it anymore then you give it up. It's like giving up on a business venture you put everything into and failed. Seriously, I live in a big city filled with homeless people who are honestly fucked and really suicide is their only way out and I can't understand why they just don't end it. If I get to that point, then I am surrendering to this cruel life, not "quitting" for sure.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic, rue, Lookingforabus and 2 others
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
Suicide is not quitting. It's taking an educated look at one's situation and if you determine that life is not worth it anymore then you give it up.

Amen to that. I like to piss people off and flip it around. Pick a national/cultural hero or martyr who died for their beliefs/greater good/whatever. Cowardly quitters, who chose death over life. Nathan Hale (Mr. "give me liberty or death", executed by the British as a spy) - coward and a quitter, he should have sold out the American forces to save his life. Jesus Christ (well, for the Christians who believe he existed, anyway), coward and a quitter for choosing to be executed instead of running or grovelling to the Romans and Jewish religious authorities to save his life. Any soldier who died in combat for your country (that's always a fun one to say). Coward and a quitter for heading into combat and dying, instead of doing the brave thing and deserting, running away, or switching sides.

Oddly, people tend not to see it that way, and even get very, very angry when you carry their argument to its logical conclusion. Weird.

Reactions: rue and woxihuanni
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Suicide is not quitting. It's taking an educated look at one's situation and if you determine that life is not worth it anymore then you give it up. It's like giving up on a business venture you put everything into and failed. Seriously, I live in a big city filled with homeless people who are honestly fucked and really suicide is their only way out and I can't understand why they just don't end it. If I get to that point, then I am surrendering to this cruel life, not "quitting" for sure.
Too bad our life's are comparable to business ventures. You are correct on what you said.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
It's just there is only so much put in without getting something out of it.

And shame is greatly underestimated. People trample all over other people's pride, with little consequence for them but with more harm for the victim than physical assault. Especially in romantic relationships. If somebody were to die because they are ashamed of a crime (which they should be), people would have compassion. When people die because they are ashamed of crimes done to them, nobody has compassion. They should have just not cared, right?

All those people out there, who believe they are doing something great, something uplifting, and never once stopping to think how you will handle the shame. Guess what, fuckers, I won't.