• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mirrorgurl

Mar 27, 2024
So. I've had enough. Every minute is extreme psychological pain, death must be better than this.

So. I'm thinking. 5/6 am in the morning go to the beach, there's a couple WW2 bomb shelters I can go in where I wouldn't be disturbed. Take some sleeping tablets (I only have nytol but i also have mirtazapine which has a sedating effect?) then put two large bin bags over my head and tape it round my neck, also tape my hands together.

i know this has a possibility of failure but i cannot live another day please give me some hope this could work

flightless bird

flightless bird

somewhere over the rainbow
Aug 18, 2022
i'm so sorry for whatever you're going through but i can guarantee you that it will not work and you will end up with a terrible headache, if not brain damage. don't do it.

flightless bird

flightless bird

somewhere over the rainbow
Aug 18, 2022
it takes at least 10 minutes before you pass out and you will still not die, very long panic mode and quite a horrible experience due to the co₂ build up in the brain. one of the worst methods and very risky.

M

mirrorgurl

Mar 27, 2024
it takes at least 10 minutes before you pass out and you will still not die, very long panic mode and quite a horrible experience due to the co₂ build up in the brain. one of the worst methods and very risky.
it's not impossible

H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
The more I read on here the less faith I have in the OD method which to be honest was my first choice for a quick and painless end.
I really do not think I could step off a building which seems the 99.9% success method and firearms are not freely available in the UK and so I am considering travelling to somewhere where they are but I do not want to leave the issues of what I had done and costs to what distance family I have.

• Aww..
Reactions: pampxxie
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Nytol is barely strong enough to keep anyone asleep. High doses will not make it stronger but will ironically keep you awake but you will be very drunk and have no real idea what's going on.

A few people have talked about a method like this, securing own hands behind back and then doing something to suffocating.

Whilst it probably does work there is absolutely no need to do it.

There are way too many people on here who say we are all trapped, there are no methods etc which makes people even more distressed. This is very likely their intention.

Please, spend a few minutes looking at the megathreads index. There are plenty of accessible, peaceful methods. Most don't cost much more than £20 or so.

Always makes me sad when people suggest horrific methods like tying their hands together, cutting themselves open or setting on fire. There is absolutely no need, no matter where in the world you are.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry you are hurting but don't do this and add to your sufferings.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't think this will end your suffering rather it will just in crease it - failed attempts can be very agonizing. There are way better methods if you are really serious about it and there are also OD methods that work but it can be difficult to obtain the needed drugs and meds. I'm sorry you have to go through this. I suggest to reconsider your plan for now but the choice is up 2 u.

M

mirrorgurl

Mar 27, 2024
In the Exit Path book it made this sound very doable, with a big enough bag and sleeping tablets

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
In the Exit Path book it made this sound very doable, with a big enough bag and sleeping tablets
You would need sleeping tablets that make you nearly unconscious in order not to feel the panic of suffocating by CO2.