F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Stroke or heart attack. I'm alone a lot and it's pretty deadly to be lonely and isolated too much. I'm also a high anxiety, stressed out type. The constant cortisol and adrenaline flood makes the body age faster. Years of amphetamine is hard on heart. If accident, most likely in car. Just yesterday I almost died twice on the road. A lady cut me off but had I not slowed down. Then a dude on the highway behind me wanted to run me off the road lol! I'm like fuck it's a damn miracle I've not died in a car wreck yet.

Last edited:
dunkelheit

dunkelheit

Null | Void
Oct 26, 2018
Even though I'm considering vaping soon, I do think I'll get some form of cancer later in life.

Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Homelessness in a bad case or cancer caused by smoking/vaping extremely much

Reactions: Final Escape
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
It's a toss up but I'd put money on having a heart attack. Stress destroys a heart no matter how much exercise you do. Then when I stopped caring, I started smoking (my original ctb plan).

Reactions: Final Escape
V

V0latile

And God decreed, “Coronavirus spread forth!”
Sep 24, 2019
It wouldn't be a good painless death that's for sure, seeing as this world is about to end in the next 10-20 years.
What do you think will happen in the next 10-20 years?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
In the Bronte-sister novels people were always dying of "brain fever", right at the most heartrending moment. Why can't we do that anymore?

• Love
Reactions: Epsilon0
purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019
First I thought the demon drink would do the job before I hit 20, it didn't, not through want of trying. Then I thought drugs would do it by the time I was 25, they didn't, I just lost 3 years of my life as I have little recollection of it. Then I thought driving like a lunatic would surely do it before I managed 30, wrong again. A few near misses, a few bumps and scrapes, a argument with a 16 wheeler and still here to tell the tale.

Survived Ami OD, just ended up comatose for a week and bad headaches for months afterwards. Survived oxygen starvation, just murdered a few billion brain cells. Survived a little virus's attempt at making me a vegetable, just ended up disabled with a few other little nasties.

Jean4 calls me superman, so if anyone has kryptonite, I am interested if the price is tight :wink:

I can relate to you a lot in that regard; too many things that should have killed me yet here we all are, Lol.:halo:

charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
i always thought it'd be by accidental overdose, car crash, being murdered...

most likely a boring old heart attack though.

Reactions: Skathon
Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
More in likely I would die from heart disease, or cancer.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Your generosity is beautiful and inspiring! You are the type of person who gives with both hands, right :D
Those in need, deserve peace indeed...

Reactions: Epsilon0
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

I have 2 Simian Palms... DNA is F@£ked
Nov 20, 2019
I have this daunting feeling that I will live to be 100 and in a nursing home paralysed with a deprivation of liberty by age 40...

TheEndof

TheEndof

It's getting dark and it's getting cold
Dec 31, 2019
Knowing my luck? Old age. Probably at around 80-90 like most women in my family.

Reactions: Mizzmini45
NBreatheMe

NBreatheMe

Jun 30, 2019
I was diagnosed with leukemia twice, both were wrong results, but since I've been dealing with my immune system for years, everybody thinks it's just about time for me to genuinely develope leukemia.

• Aww..
Reactions: nitrogen
N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
Who really knows. I'm at the point where I couldn't even imagine not catching the bus. If I had to guess, it would be from homelessness. I definitely wouldn't wait til it got to that point, though.
Homelessness seems so fucked up on so many levels but the worst part about it is how easy it seems to become homeless

That's one of my biggest fears and one of my main reasons for wanting a way to commit suicide

That and prison

Maybe a nice solitary confinement type of cell wouldn't be too bad (I'm more of a recluse/introvert than most people so I'd imagine it would be way less of "torture" for me than being in the apparent hell that is the general population, ignoring even the forced labor end of it)--although a lot of journalists write articles now describing solitary as "inhumane" which might mean after like 5 or 10 or 20 years of shying away from people (and having your muscle mass atrophy), you're suddenly thrusted into a violent as fuck general population

I'm not contemplating committing any crimes (although if something like procuring Nembutal is charged as a crime that's an awful predicament), but the thought weighs heavily on my mind

I'd imagine it's probably harder to avoid prison as a "vagrant"

I'm sorry for the harshness of my post I'm just drinking a little

Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Heart complications

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Emphysema and COPD

• Aww..
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Cancer of the lungs or liver...Too much smoke and too much liquor.

S

SneekUponIt

Nov 13, 2019
An accidental fentanyl overdose camping in the mountains, far away from the safety of naloxone. I'm a shitty camper and I tend to love to maximize the feeling of being one with nature, so I would likely get carried away in-between singing campfire songs to the wildlife.

Reactions: Morphosis, Sensei and Conker
J

Jaded Lemur

Feb 1, 2020
Either cancer, since every relative on my dad's side has died from it, or a car accident. Every time I drive, I get a very sickly feeling in my stomach because I can actually visualize myself dying in a car wreck.

• Aww..
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I'd put my money on cardiovascular disease. Quite common among people suffering from bipolar disorder, due to stress, anxiety, medication, unhealthy living etc.

• Aww..
Reactions: Epsilon0 and nitrogen
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
maybe cancer. My mom's side of the family has a history of cancer. Unfortunately, no signs for me yet.

• Aww..
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Heart disease. Maybe exposure to the elements if I end up homeless. Wild card option is some sort of infection or blood clot from laying in bed catatonic for weeks on end.

Mr.Nobody

Mr.Nobody

Student
Jan 30, 2020
I'd put my money on cardiovascular disease. Quite common among people suffering from bipolar disorder, due to stress, anxiety, medication, unhealthy living etc.

Bipolar here.Did not know that.Another perk of being bipolar haha.