Villager_37

Villager_37

Sep 21, 2023
Just anything, you could say that there's an afterlife, (hell or heaven or any of that kind of stuff) or be reborn to another baby. (which I always fantasized about)
Or not the afterlife, what will happen to your family like your mother, or the person who traumatized you?
This is just a free discussion, you can say what you always fantasized about, after your CTB.

I personally want my mom to suffer the death of mine and live a saggy sob life. (if she locks the feelings inside her whole life will be better, oh and also let her live till her 80s) while am enjoying being reborn again and becoming a happy, funny, extrovert (and kind of a stupid) person.
as you can see I said "enjoying" which means I won't have the memories of this sad, depressing, hell-like life.
Anyway, what's your thought about this topic?

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Zegers
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm conflicted because I would prefer complete non - existence.
Yet, I sometimes I wish there was some kind of afterlife where I could live a normal, happy existence and also see the people who abused me as a child suffer.

Reactions: wastingtime
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
For after life, I think just ceasing to exist is most likely but I wouldn't rule out something so outside our experience that no one could even imagine it. It's hard to believe it would be something as related to our physical world as religions tell us.

I want everyone to forget I existed. Maybe 5 people think about me once in a while and smile at a good memory or the fact I'm at peace. I expect everyone outside of those 5 to forget me and the 5 to be unreasonably sad and never understand why it had to happen.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I only wish for eternal non-existence, as if I eternally lose consiousness then existence won't be my problem anymore and instead I'll be at peace. Only nothingness is desirable to me, all that comforts me is the thought of an eternal and dreamless sleep. And of course I believe we just cease existing, once we lose consciousness that's it for us, we are gone.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Ε. Η. R.
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
My body will decompose. Management will find it, and the corpse will be disposed of. How? That's not my worry. As far as an afterlife... ? I cling to what Socrates said (paraphrasing), it'll either be another life or it will be eternal rest. Either way, I welcome it. I can't wait.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Nlis2244

Nlis2244

Alone
May 13, 2022
I think there will be nothing. I once loved this idea, and still do, but now i would prefer If there was a hell for the worst humans in this world to be punished in. I would probably be there also, but it would be worth it. But still, not existing, and not having to think about anything is the most attractive thing about ctb for me. I am sorry for what my mother and grandparents will feel, they don't deserve this, but on the other hand everything will cease to exist when I'll die, and their suffering will not matter in the grand scheme of things.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Ε. Η. R.
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
I hope is nothing after death. Emptiness.
I wanted this life. I wanted to be transwoman.
I had every opportunity. But I lost them. Through someone else's fault, through my own inattention, because of my mistakes, depression.
I don't need another life, I don't need an afterlife.

• Hugs
Reactions: Villager_37 and WAITING TO DIE
A

Ammended

Oct 29, 2023
I think there will be a lot of anger and confusion.

I think the family I have no contact with will descend like vultures and make it all about themselves.

I think my elderly dog will miss me as much as some of my nearest and dearest.

I think the toxic gossip mill that is my job, will have a field day speculating.

tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
i believe i was placed here, im not meant to be here, and when i die my soul will return to my "real" life and this world will cease to exist. i believed in reincarnation so i think if i actually die (and my "delusions" are wrong) i will be reborn into another life. i believe this because i have memories of my past lives and dying and being reborn as a baby. my perfect scenario is that after death, we become nothing. no afterlife or reincarnation, just perfect rest. i would want everyone in my life to just forget about me entirely, except the people that abused me, who i would want to feel guilty for my death.