Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
There is a Spanish youtuber named Dalas who will finance a research center for the search for immortality, this person seems to have the money and according to him, the search for immortality is a kind of personal goal or dream, since he believes that many people would benefit from it

Kurinoy

Kurinoy

I'm the rain. I'm the moonlight.
Apr 5, 2022
I believe in immortality but this guy won't achieve anything.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I like to purchase drugs from him because he obviously has some good shit if he spends enough time thinking of half-baked theories like these.

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I like to purchase drugs from him because he obviously has some good shit if he spends enough time thinking of half-baked theories like these.
It is known that this person has enough money to finance something like this, although I don't think he will achieve his goal, but it is still possible that they will discover something interesting

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
A guy that makes his living on Youtube critiquing other online personalities and trolling, and he wants to discover the secrets to immortality. Guy has a punchable face and looks like 100 shades of narcissist.

• Yay!
Reactions: Joey
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I think people who want to live forever should ingest mercury sulfide in order to achieve their goal. It works for the first Chinese emperor, Qin Shi Huang. He's 2,281 years young.