• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I don't love the idea of CTB.

However,
A) doing it myself so.
B) who am I to decide how anybody else lives their life?

Above all, I am very pro choice. I try to live my life this way in most every circumstance as long as consent is involved.

Reactions: Ultra'sPurgat0rio
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Freedom from suffering

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, sserafim, iloverachel and 4 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
It should be the individual's choice if they want to live or to die by suicide.

they took away the choice of a guaranteed painless way to die like suicide booths, nembutal, someone helping you with suicide etc by making all those crimes .

so most people have to live even if they don't want to or are suffering extremely. the only other choice is risky , diy suicide methods or suffer extreme torture for many .

They took away our choice to exit this hell prison evil world and evil life. They made this world a prison.

They took away our most important rights including the right to escape suffering pain and torture . A dog or cat can be allowed to escape pain but a human has to suffer for years or decades.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ultra'sPurgat0rio, sserafim, DeIetedUser4739 and 3 others
Nihil2

Nihil2

May 14, 2024
The fact that this is an incredibly cool joke that can save my life

Ultra'sPurgat0rio

Ultra'sPurgat0rio

"Life sucks... and then you DIE!"
May 14, 2024
I think suicide isn't half as insane or crazy as people say it is. With so many people on this planet, I'd say that it's just a given that some people wouldn't enjoy living, whether that be for any particular reason or merely not liking it. You don't even need any big reason to dislike life in my opinon.
Think about every movie or series you've watched and every game you've ever played that you didn't enjoy. Do you need any particular reason to not enjoy them? Is it evil to dislike them? I sure don't think so. Not every life is meant to be, but sadly we can't just pick the lives worth living to be born. Suicide is just a reaction from the unlucky ones to that.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, sserafim, EmptyHeaded and 3 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think it's a choice people should be able to make.

I think there is an element of tragedy to it because it holds a mirror up at that person's life- which must have included a lot of suffering for them to get to that point. The tragedy there is their life though. Their death was their way to free themselves from it. But sure- it's sad there was no other way. Or- they saw no other way to make their life bearable. I don't think it's fair for outsides to assume they were wrong in thinking that. They weren't living that person's life.

I think- contrary to the mocking criticism that it is the cowards or easy way out- I think suicide requires an enormous amount of courage. We have to break every rule in the natural/ societal/ religious book to do it. I think it's terrifying but liberating.

Reactions: Ultra'sPurgat0rio, locked*n*loaded and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
A honorable suicide is always preferable to endless suffering in this life.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded, pthnrdnojvsc, sserafim and 1 other person
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Suicide is the best way to escape this shithole planet and pointless suffering

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Suicide is the best way to escape this shithole planet and pointless suffering
It's the best way bc death is the only relief from all suffering and pain but almost certainly not the easy way out. Unfortunately.

Reactions: sserafim and iloverachel
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I think its so sad that our illness makes us want to die.

When I am in a normal state I see the absolute miracle and odds that had to come together for me to be alive.

When the depression hits I just see suffering, pain, gloomy times and sadness.

Recently people have taken offence at me saying we are ill for wanting to die. Personally I find it obscene when people say wanting to die is normal. This is not true as most people want to lie. I don't feel normal for wanting to die at all. Normal is being happy and content.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and DeIetedUser4739
DarkFriend.

DarkFriend.

Neverending Suffering
May 1, 2022
I maintain that it is an unalienable human right.

I don't think that it is necessarily a good or a bad thing. I think that it simply is.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case suicide is the rational solution to escape from meaningless suffering in an existence so unappealing, I see suicide as something very much positive as it's the one escape from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human where there is unlimited potential for harm with no limit as to how much one can suffer. For me suicide solves what I see as the true problem which is existence itself, to have the option to peacefully die would be so beautiful and ideal to me, I only wish for non-existence, to have the ability to exist was never desirable in the first place, I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori