• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SuicideM4n

SuicideM4n

Aug 9, 2021
I will be using a nylon rope that is 12 mm. I will use my door as an anchor point and to prevent the rope from coming down I will tie a knot at the other end of the rope, unfortunately my door is the only anchor point high enough
20220121 112901 1 20220121 112838 1

Reactions: š–£“ nadia š–£“ and Lucifer'sRight
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I respect your choice but I think you should take it down and try to endure the suffering as long as you can. What if we kill ourselves and get trapped in that moment for eternity? With the same thoughts and feelings we had before?
No offense but are you a pro lifer? You posted twice now in two threads that sounds very pro lifer-ish. If you actually respect their choice then you wouldn't belittle them by telling them to endure their suffering as long as they can and scaring them with what if scenarios.

Last edited:
Reactions: NeverEndingPain, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Lucifer'sRight and 4 others
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
No. I'm actually considering going into the woods soon or waiting and purchasing SN. Just coming on here and seeing how many people "claiming" to be suicidal is making me think differently about the whole thing. What would you like me to tell you? Go live and film it? Send us a link?

What is there to fear if you're gonna be dead?
How about mind your business? It's not your life and people here shouldn't be given empty speeches about why they shouldn't kill themselves when you don't even know what they're going through. And just because most people don't go through with it doesn't invalidate their planning on killing themselves. People can be suicidal all their lives without going through with it and you saying that they 'claim' to be suicidal is just ignorant and rude. Did I even mention filming it or linking it? No so whatever.
Most of these people are A. looking for attention. B. Looking for someone to say "Hey buddy, don't do it" or C. For someone to say "What are you waiting on?" if not why would they have made an account years ago and still be on here posting methods and asking what people think? All i am trying to get out is maybe things can change is all. I respect your choice regardless and accept how you feel.
What the. You must be a troll. A) Most people here aren't looking for attention. People here are alone in their pain. Don't you get that? It's lonely being suicidal and being here talking about your problems helps a bit with that. B) I actually doubt most people here come here specifically to this site to be talked down from some random stranger on the internet. If they are here they're most likely been been searching and planning for their suicide as compared to searching and planning to get better on pro life forums. C) Because suicide is fucking hard to do and it's hard to get past that reptilian survival instinct that is over 4 billion years old. Just because they haven't killed themselves soon after beocoming suicidal doesn't mean shit. I've been suicidal most of my life and been planning it for the past 4 odd years. Does that make me not suicidal? No. Suicide isn't a race dude.

Edit: OF COURSE you deleted your messages. Cool.

Sorry to @SuicideM4n for all that.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, _Minsk, Depressed Cat and 3 others