Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Are you nervous? Will you avoid this vaccine if you avoided the Covid one?

Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
It's hilarious how they're still using the same BS formula over and over shamelessly.

Apparently it started in countries that don't have monkeys which makes it even funnier. I think it's some kind of test to see if the people really are a lost cause or if they somehow learned.

Why would I put needless poison in my body ? I wouldn't even choose it to ctb. If there's one thing I can't compromise it's my integrity no matter the cost.

I'm way more concerned about inflation, the still developing population control agenda, and finding a way around it.

So I think it's a very dumb distraction.

Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow, Lost in a Dream, 710 and 1 other person
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
A nothing burger. They will hit us with something else, this is just some filler.

Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow, OpheliasFlowers, Alex6216 and 2 others
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
A nothing burger. They will hit us with something else, this is just some filler.
Filler anime. The elites are so boring

• Yay!
Reactions: Manaaja, Lost in a Dream, 710 and 2 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I've been social distancing from all monkeys in the tropical rainforests of the world so I feel like I'm in good shape. And until I see a monkey at the grocery store I'm not wearing a mask.

• Yay!
Reactions: Manaaja, Lost in a Dream, Alex6216 and 3 others
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
I prefer to listen to epidemiological experts advice on issues like this rather the loudest Qanon Trumpist youtuber. That's all I'll say.

• Yay!
Reactions: wljourney, Marine and Weebster
LucyB

LucyB

Cowards be like "be safe".... I be like "Be FREE"
May 7, 2022
It's hilarious how they're still using the same BS formula over and over shamelessly.

Apparently it started in countries that don't have monkeys which makes it even funnier. I think it's some kind of test to see if the people really are a lost cause or if they somehow learned.

Why would I put needless poison in my body ? I wouldn't even choose it to ctb. If there's one thing I can't compromise it's my integrity no matter the cost.

I'm way more concerned about inflation, the still developing population control agenda, and finding a way around it.

So I think it's a very dumb distraction.
No people didn't learn. If the news tells them the monkey virus will get them if they don't put a diaper over their head. Every last person would do it just like with the Corona mask. It's quite sad.

Reactions: Marine and Weebster
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Well from what little I read apparently Monkeypox mainly spreads through sexual contact so I think I'm pretty safe in that regard.

• Yay!
Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow, Pluto, Lost in a Dream and 3 others
Josh007

Josh007

The number zero is feeling lonely...
Nov 30, 2020
That's bananas

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Monkey pox isn't lethal so you needn't worry
That's unfortunate
Well from what little I read apparently Monkeypox mainly spreads through sexual contact so I think I'm pretty safe in that regard.
Motelrooms will get it for sure. It's not PC to say but it's spreading mostly in the gay community.

• Yay!
Reactions: Alex6216, come to dust and CTBgenuine
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
spank GIF
Night At The Museum Movie GIF by 20th Century Studios
Snl Creeping GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: lofticries and Lost in a Dream
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
No people didn't learn. If the news tells them the monkey virus will get them if they don't put a diaper over their head. Every last person would do it just like with the Corona mask. It's quite sad.
Not every last person I hope. I think some must have learned. At least there will be me and some irreductibles who never wore a mask...
I prefer to listen to epidemiological experts advice on issues like this rather the loudest Qanon Trumpist youtuber. That's all I'll say.
Just make sure you choose your experts well... Not the ones with conflicts of interests.

Last edited:
Reactions: whatevs and LucyB
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Only those who engage in debauchery get this disease. God will spare me. Amen

• Yay!
Reactions: Marine
E

Esc9434

Student
Feb 25, 2020
I want to say something so bad about this, but I don't want to get SS into anymore trouble.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
I want to say something so bad about this, but I don't want to get SS into anymore trouble.
You can't talk like that and then not divulge.

Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
I couldn't care less about this. I'm not taking a vaccine as long as I live.

Reactions: Marine and Weebster
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
"NEWS HEADLINE: MONKEY POX HAS COME TO END YOUR WHOLE CAREER! DUN DUN DUN!!!"

Me: Meh...

Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
Not even tetanus?
You know what I mean, I'm talking about if all of a sudden I see wall-to-wall media suggestions to get vaccinated. The ones the feds shoot you with from the bushes with a blowgun.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
2022: learning to live with genital lesions

It'll be mild.
Just a few pimples on your dick and your asshole. So every time you have to take a dump, you are in so much pain you need prescription strength pain meds to lay an egg.

Oh, but since you have had suicidal ideations in the past they won't Rx the good stuff. Yeah. Sorry. Tylenol and thoughts and prayers then.

• Yay!
Reactions: NSA
NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
monkeypox-1320x743.png

It's certainly on the move. I remember it being just one case not too long ago.
url="true"]https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/response/2022/index.html[/URL]
Only those who engage in debauchery get this disease. God will spare me. Amen
Just in case you're serious, no not just a "gay" disease. Transmission can be through the air or from contact with infected pus from someone's ruptured boil. You really want to trust humanity to wash their hands and wear long sleeves (or a mask ffs) if sick? I sure as hell won't be.

Transmission can occur through contact with bodily fluids, skin lesions, or respiratory droplets of infected animals directly or indirectly via contaminated fomites.

Last edited:
S

Someonewhotypes

Feb 15, 2021
it'll go away when the war ends. Can't be such a coincidence, pandemic after pandemic. Probably just bio weapon tests. (don't wanna sound like a conspirationist tho).

VirtualSnow

VirtualSnow

who knows
May 21, 2022
Just some random disease that the media monetizes, doesn't seem that important.

woe-boy

woe-boy

Never feeling love like that anymore
Mar 30, 2022
Monkeypox is a continuing concern and is likely to remain in the US for an indefinite amount of time. It scares me - I want to date again someday and I definitely don't want somebody giving this to me. I'm beginning to realize that I might just be alone forever now. At least I had one person in my life, I know what it's about having romance. Perhaps it's that 'Once you've had somebody once, you've had them all.'

StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I already forgot that it's a thing. In any case, I doubt that it will have the same effect on the world as Covid.