• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

romeinjuly

Jul 6, 2023
I have so many things on my phone that I probably wouldn't want anyone finding and Idk where to start deleting all of it.

Plus my things... I don't even have the energy to go through them. I should clean my room but again.. no energy.

Should I write that I want to be cremated on my suicide note? I don't even know why I care about what happens to my body anyway

I wanted to do so many things. I'm sad it had to be this way

tronix

tronix

Mar 23, 2024
I haven't thought about this. I mean... My phone? Just some random photos. Nothing special. Maybe some dumb text messages.
And my things? Well, I don't mind them being taken away by someone, given to someone, I don't know.
I'm only worried about my pet.

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Give em away or get rid of won't really mean much to me once I'm gone tho I guess an exceptional ideal for me would be to bury a couple of my belongings that I grown rather attached to in my grave with my corpse that is if I do get a proper burial as wishful thinking as it sounds to people or just burn it all to the hell I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: rozeske and Kit1
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
My phone will lose all data if someone tries to bypass it's pin. As for the rest of my stuff, let the living worry about that. Either donate it or burn it, I wouldn't care once am gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I have less than what one could fit into a rucksack. It should take less than 2 minutes to bin it.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske