NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Share anything you find unattractive whether it's beliefs, behaviors etc.

Reactions: Rocinante
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
If someone is being- deceitful , a gold-digger, someone who fears saying what's on their mind, someone who can't hold down a conversation.
Looks wise you just know who your type is and who isn't rather quickly . There are no particular physical traits which put me off.

C

chad2018

Dec 17, 2022
im a bisexual woman. i'm attracted to all types of people physically, i would say personality and vibes are more important. anyone who seems high maintenance (man or woman) is a no from me.

in modern dating there seems to be a huge emphasis on not compromising on what your "ideal" relationship or person should look like, and not "settling". i think this was a good sentiment for women especially to hear because historically women had very little say in who they had to marry and what kind of life they were going to live after they got married. this is still the case in a lot of cultures where the wife/woman is just expected to put her needs and preferences aside to satisfy those of her husband and family.

however, i think this can be a dangerously immature mindset since, if you look at people in happy relationships, they might vary in how similar they are to each other, how compatible they seem on paper, etc, but one thing that is always true is that they are willing to compromise for each other.

the my-way-or-the-highway attitude is so easily recognizable and instantly offputting.

Reactions: Disappointered, Meretricious and CandyK__
Aesthetic guy

Aesthetic guy

Just hanging around...
Dec 13, 2022
seeking attention whether online or IRL...

Aesthetic guy

Aesthetic guy

Just hanging around...
Dec 13, 2022
Doesn't everyone want attention in some form though?
donno...
some people might find some sort of attention seeking cringy while some people don't find it that way and are ok with it...
may be i don't consider some of them attention seeking at all...
may be i have poor judgment... :P

Reactions: NoLoveNoHope
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
Based on recent events... poor hygiene.

We can adapt and learn to live with different people in so many ways, but it's simple impossible to share any space with someone with poor hygiene, and who isn't willing to improve.

• Informative
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope and epic
RoundaboutResolved

RoundaboutResolved

Stuck in a roundabout with no exits!
Apr 5, 2023
This thread is cringe & pointless imo, but what do I know...

KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
Dishonesty and a disregard for my feelings. I'd rather kill myself and die alone than date a dishonest and disregarding woman. I hate it more than I hate myself. I'm fairly patient, so I'll put up with a lot of dumb stuff; but that is absolutely something I will NOT tolerate.

• Love
Reactions: not_actually_human, Myforevercharlie and NoLoveNoHope
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

šŸ“œ Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
Women who base their whole self worth around their bodies - in other words, myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, not_actually_human and NoLoveNoHope