Mar 10, 2023
booba

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: 81-Z@P@D, Rocinante, epic and 1 other person
M

macrocosm

Apr 3, 2023
I've asked a few people what they find attractive in women and largely got disappointing answers.

I'm wondering what people here find attractive in women here too as well as I'd figure people would be more open to answering questions like this on here as long as being more truthful.

I'm hoping for answers like nail art or hairstyles although you can definitely go other directions as I'm still open to learning and hearing others opinions.
Nails or hair style? What does that have to do with a person's attractiveness? Those can be changed anytime and are very superficial. Personally I find those big fake nails to show lack of good taste. But that's only an opinion. Hair is a personal preference but I've always found bangs to be attractive, but generally I like natural looks and get turned off when too much work is done. Anyway there can be thousands of answers to this question as it's very subjective and varies from one person to the next.

But to answer: Smart, kind, independent woman are generally attractive to me.

• Love
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
What do I find attractive about other women? or would?

Their proximity to and propensity to access the nuclear launch codes and start a fireworks show that will result in the destruction of this prison planet and Samsara.

• Yay!
charlotte_

charlotte_

Arcanist
Mar 12, 2023
boobs n thighs ofc/hj
jk but i just find women so damn attractive, whether they have feminine or masculine features. i dont find abs and muscles on men attractive at all, but if its on a woman then goddammit pls break my neck. also, i just find it wayy more comfy to be around women than men. not saying men are bad or anything, but it just feels better to be around a woman imo

hypertext

hypertext

unstuck in time
Feb 19, 2023
i'm nonbinary (more like just dont wanna be a human person but anyways) and date trans girls a lot although i think my preferences are basically the same for cis girls.

i like girls who are tall. i like messy hair. i like any body type really, maybe not super overweight but i'm cool with some chub. i like goth & emo styles. i think more than any physical stuff i like girls who are kinda shy and nerdy, like having some niche hobby that theyre super into. the girl i'm seeing now runs gaming tournaments and is into a lot of weird military stuff. and i like people who are really affectionate... i feel like i'm chronically touch starved, no matter how much affection I get it's never enough.

voc_89

voc_89

Experienced
Apr 10, 2023
i've been with women of several types. What I find works best for me is one who is caring, relatable (to an extent... can't have 2 people who both suffering with mental illness), easy to talk to, fun to talk to, fun to hang out with, is feminine and wants to have a family. The most important things for me are therefore personality, morals and values. Looks, earning potential, etc. don't really matter if you don't click.

Blondi

Blondi

Iš Lietuvos
Feb 2, 2021
Tall(10 feet or more), stronk ,thick, :heart: me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skathon
KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
Honestly, I'm not really one to care for physical appearance, as long as they're kind, caring, and genuinely care about me as a person and how I feel. Although I absolutely love a well-done messy twin bun kind of hairstyle, and I also love black hair. For me, hair is the most important physical trait when I'm looking at a girl.

• Love