I have a bit of a thing for tall women... :shy:
In terms of personality I like extroverted, active, sociable

• Love
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope
Brainslushy

Brainslushy

sigh
Feb 18, 2023
I'm rarely ever attracted to someone but everyone I've dated or crushed on were girls that were similar to me and showed interest in me. I guess if there's one unyielding superficial preference I have, it would be petite women. I just really don't like bewbs all that much ngl.
As for hair I think I prefer it to not go past the shoulders but I don't mind either way. When it comes to appearance stuff, it's hard for me to pinpoint exactly what I like because it's arbitrary and in the moment.

• Love
mystical

mystical

Mar 30, 2023
In my opinion, societal norms dictate the notion of "beauty." However, I believe that anything can be deemed beautiful regardless of whether it fits conventional standards of attractiveness. Similarly, things that are considered "beautiful" may also be seen as "ugly." Although I am drawn to certain physical qualities like a pleasant voice, expressive eyes, and a warm smile, I strongly believe that true beauty lies within a person's inner essence.

Furthermore, I believe that beauty is not restricted to superficial. One's character, personality, and actions can exude a sense of beauty that transcends superficial features. Personally, I appreciate women for their individuality, values, beliefs, energy, and other personal qualities, rather than just their physical appearance. In the end, we are all mortal beings comprised of flesh and bones.

I understand that this is not be the answer you were seeking, but I wanted to express my thoughts on it. :) <3

(oh and this is coming from another female so my views are a lot different i'd presume so that also adds to the reason this isn't what your looking for.)

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, nattns and NoLoveNoHope
RainyPrimadonna

RainyPrimadonna

Nice to meet you! ツ
Mar 11, 2023
These are my standards for a partner just in general, they only need to be one of these things; super cute, really cool, and smarter than me, enough so I admire them, dumber than me so I feel smart when I'm with them.

• Love
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope and epic
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Of course the first thing you notice is appearance: thin body, pretty face. But then what attracts me in a woman are the attitudes, the way of speaking: she needs to look intelligent but not necessarily be intelligent, she needs to be charming but she can't be mushy.

• Love

Dumb Dog
Jan 11, 2023
I'm bi/pan and don't really have any requirements other than similar ideologies to me and that we are able to vibe on a similar level…
but when it comes to looks, Honestly, i love bangs. Like straight across bangs. Nicely cared for hair is also something I love. I've always loved playing with hair and even grew mine out long once so I could play with my own and I buy my husband with long hair loads of hair care products so I can play with his haha

I also like tall women but nothing is really make or break apart from if they are ginger/use the same hair dye as my mother, it'd just creep me out too much and my intrusive thoughts would never let it go

• Love
MidnightCat

MidnightCat

Still 3 more lives to go.
Jan 1, 2023
Phisically... Short girls, long hair and a bit on the "thicc" side.

• Love
aubrey!

aubrey!

internet angel
Mar 11, 2023
Most people here talking about looks. And they matter. But i'll be honest nothing is more adorable and attractive than a girl who will just go on and on in my DMs, about her hobbies or day or anything. Even when I leave a vague reply or forget to reply at all. Someone who is just happy to have someone who listens. I miss the feeling.

Looks wise, prefer taller girls.. but that's hard to ask for when I'm already 5'10. Short girls are cute in their own way, I think I just like girls.

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, epic and NoLoveNoHope
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Most people here talking about looks. And they matter. But i'll be honest nothing is more adorable and attractive than a girl who will just go on and on in my DMs, about her hobbies or day or anything. Even when I leave a vague reply or forget to reply at all. Someone who is just happy to have someone who listens. I miss the feeling.

Looks wise, prefer taller girls.. but that's hard to ask for when I'm already 5'10. Short girls are cute in their own way, I think I just like girls.
100%, that's an absolutely heartwarming feeling. It just fills your heart with joy. I miss it too tbh, I hope someone can reignite that feeling in you.
I'm bi/pan and don't really have any requirements other than similar ideologies to me and that we are able to vibe on a similar level…
but when it comes to looks, Honestly, i love bangs. Like straight across bangs. Nicely cared for hair is also something I love. I've always loved playing with hair and even grew mine out long once so I could play with my own and I buy my husband with long hair loads of hair care products so I can play with his haha

I also like tall women but nothing is really make or break apart from if they are ginger/use the same hair dye as my mother, it'd just creep me out too much and my intrusive thoughts would never let it go
Woww what a wholesome story thanks for sharing <3

• Love
Reactions: aubrey!
aubrey!

aubrey!

internet angel
Mar 11, 2023
100%, that's an absolutely heartwarming feeling. It just fills your heart with joy. I miss it too tbh, I hope someone can reignite that feeling in you.
my days of love are over it seems :p

i keep trying. everyone's too scared or too busy with others. i hate when i'm not priority.
some girls have supposedly liked me (online, of course), but they all admitted i'm difficult for them to understand. haha.

• Love
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
my days of love are over it seems :p

i keep trying. everyone's too scared or too busy with others. i hate when i'm not priority.
some girls have supposedly liked me (online, of course), but they all admitted i'm difficult for them to understand. haha.
Yeah same goes for me, I just feel awful when I feel less important than someone else - it just makes me fill with envy.

It's nice others find you attractive though, sucks about not being easy to understand, I've gotten it a few times myself.

• Love
aubrey!

aubrey!

internet angel
Mar 11, 2023
Yeah same goes for me, I just feel awful when I feel less important than someone else - it just makes me fill with envy.

It's nice others find you attractive though, sucks about not being easy to understand, I've gotten it a few times myself.
Oh they're girls from twitter, they'll find anyone attractive lmao.

But yeah. being cheated on and abandoned so many times at this point, my jealousy is through the roof. I better be #1 priority and nearby at all times. How is someone actively gonna be in, say, a discord server and not invite their girlfriend?? I wanna seeee what you're doing!!!

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Oh they're girls from twitter, they'll find anyone attractive lmao.

But yeah. being cheated on and abandoned so many times at this point, my jealousy is through the roof. I better be #1 priority and nearby at all times. How is someone actively gonna be in, say, a discord server and not invite their girlfriend?? I wanna seeee what you're doing!!!
Oh wow I hard relate haha, I just wanna be the priority. I get feeling abandoned, it's really tough to trust again and I've sort of vowed to never trust anyone again or at least no fully.

My mother finds me attractive though so I'm all good! /j

aubrey!

aubrey!

internet angel
Mar 11, 2023
Oh wow I hard relate haha, I just wanna be the priority. I get feeling abandoned, it's really tough to trust again and I've sort of vowed to never trust anyone again or at least no fully.

My mother finds me attractive though so I'm all good! /j
My mom doesn't know i'm a girl. or that i own girl clothes. or that i take pictures to post on the internet.

I'm sure you can figure out what that means. the first part anyway. but yea.

ptolemaea

ptolemaea

♱ Sweet, mourning lamb
Mar 27, 2023
i'm a bisexual woman, and i find that i don't have any specific physical characteristics i'm attracted to. there's nothing a potential partner would need to have in order for me to be attracted to them. i think personality, values and beliefs are a bit more important to me. when a woman has interests she's passionate about, i find that very attractive.

• Love
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope and aubrey!
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
My mom doesn't know i'm a girl. or that i own girl clothes. or that i take pictures to post on the internet.

I'm sure you can figure out what that means. the first part anyway. but yea.
Oooo, do you have a blahaj yet?

Do you mean you post pictures of you presenting fem?

aubrey!

aubrey!

internet angel
Mar 11, 2023
Oooo, do you have a blahaj yet?

Do you mean you post pictures of you presenting fem?
Yeah and yeah. My blahaj has gone pretty flat though, I've gotta restuff him but i'm tired. All those nights sleeping with the damn thing and now they're a pancake..

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Yeah and yeah. My blahaj has gone pretty flat though, I've gotta restuff him but i'm tired. All those nights sleeping with the damn thing and now they're a pancake..
Ohhh noo, mine has gotten pretty squished over the nights of sleeping with him. I finally started being able to cuddle him to sleep after accepting that my ex who originally gifted him to me is long gone.

After ~3 months of sleeping without him, it's a pure heavenly experience.

• Love
aubrey!

aubrey!

internet angel
Mar 11, 2023
Ohhh noo, mine has gotten pretty squished over the nights of sleeping with him. I finally started being able to cuddle him to sleep after accepting that my ex who originally gifted him to me is long gone.

After ~3 months of sleeping without him, it's a pure heavenly experience.
Haha. If I ever find a girlfriend, the blahajs has still got to stay. I can cuddle two at once, surely.

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Haha. If I ever find a girlfriend, the blahajs has still got to stay. I can cuddle two at once, surely.
Omg same, I used to always tease my ex saying cuddling blahaj > you. I guess that ended up being true after all >:(

My fantasy was always the small spoon getting to cuddle blahaj then since I'm quite tall I get to spoon them both haha.

aubrey!

aubrey!

internet angel
Mar 11, 2023
Omg same, I used to always tease my ex saying cuddling blahaj > you. I guess that ended up being true after all >:(

My fantasy was always the small spoon getting to cuddle blahaj then since I'm quite tall I get to spoon them both haha.
oh how nice it'd be to be a small spoon.
either i've gotta find a girl *really* tall or just enjoy the strange dynamic of tall girl small spoon. (great for others and all, but i'm too tall!!!)

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
oh how nice it'd be to be a small spoon.
either i've gotta find a girl *really* tall or just enjoy the strange dynamic of tall girl small spoon. (great for others and all, but i'm too tall!!!)
It'd be amazing tbh, I wasn't destined to be the small spoon ig. I think the tall girl small spoon is actually really adorable, it's nice when you have a cute girl you can spoon with and feel like you can protect her.

• Love
aubrey!

aubrey!

internet angel
Mar 11, 2023
It'd be amazing tbh, I wasn't destined to be the small spoon ig. I think the tall girl small spoon is actually really adorable, it's nice when you have a cute girl you can spoon with and feel like you can protect her.
Oh how i wanna feel the touch of another women.. I'm one of those people.

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Oh how i wanna feel the touch of another women.. I'm one of those people.
Honestly same, I've started to crave physical affection now.

I used to say I'm withdrawing from hugs as a joke to get more but I don't think it's a joke anymore :(

• Love
aubrey!

aubrey!

internet angel
Mar 11, 2023
Honestly same, I've started to crave physical affection now.

I used to say I'm withdrawing from hugs as a joke to get more but I don't think it's a joke anymore :(
I'm very anti-physical unless i know someone really likes me. Even the online stuff. All the people who do the whole onlind *hugs u :3* *cuddles x3* ect. ugh it bugs me, especially because i can tell they have zero romantic interest and dm tons of people the same shit. hell, i really wouldn't mind it if it felt genuine.

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I'm very anti-physical unless i know someone really likes me. Even the online stuff. All the people who do the whole onlind *hugs u :3* *cuddles x3* ect. ugh it bugs me, especially because i can tell they have zero romantic interest and dm tons of people the same shit. hell, i really wouldn't mind it if it felt genuine
I'm more open to it if I need someone, if they want to hug me out of caring about me I don't think it needs to be romantic.

It really sucks it's all ingenuine for you, I get the feeling I just wish someone would tell me that out of genuine care.

aubrey!

aubrey!

internet angel
Mar 11, 2023
I'm more open to it if I need someone, if they want to hug me out of caring about me I don't think it needs to be romantic.

It really sucks it's all ingenuine for you, I get the feeling I just wish someone would tell me that out of genuine care.
I'm very strict. I wouldn't say "I love you" to a friend because i feel that's too romantic. same with mostly anything physical. I may be jealous, but i have to keep my own boundaries in check and not have some double standard. I know how it'd make me feel to watch my girlfriend hug someone if I had one. maybe am overreaction, but what can I do about it?

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I'm very strict. I wouldn't say "I love you" to a friend because i feel that's too romantic. same with mostly anything physical. I may be jealous, but i have to keep my own boundaries in check and not have some double standard. I know how it'd make me feel to watch my girlfriend hug someone if I had one. maybe am overreaction, but what can I do about it?
I remember feeling really envious about my girlfriend hugging her friends even though I knew it was normal, made me feel isolated for being AMAB. I'm often really jealous and obsessive, so I feel you on that one.

• Love
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
A woman that stands by her principles and has the guts to defend them. Generally persons that tackle
a problem direct and not dance around the subject. Interesting discussions is also a must have.

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, zeenatax, NoLoveNoHope and 1 other person
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Why isn't there a counterpart thread? :)