NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I've asked a few people what they find attractive in women and largely got disappointing answers.

I'm wondering what people here find attractive in women here too as well as I'd figure people would be more open to answering questions like this on here as long as being more truthful.

I'm hoping for answers like nail art or hairstyles although you can definitely go other directions as I'm still open to learning and hearing others opinions.

Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
Hips, curves, nice proportional body(including a lot of body "styles" here). Pretty face.
Also, "certain angles"

Reactions: kmycluisfe
kmycluisfe

kmycluisfe

I wish it would all stop at once
Mar 8, 2023
Hairstyle and face above all
But also a small and thicc woman is very attractive

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Hairstyle and face above all
But also a small and thicc woman is very attractive
I'm curious to what kinds of hairstyles you like, if you could let me know that'd be great and I'd appreciate it a ton.

kmycluisfe

kmycluisfe

I wish it would all stop at once
Mar 8, 2023
I'm curious to what kinds of hairstyles you like, if you could let me know that'd be great and I'd appreciate it a ton.
I don't know if it's the right words but if I literally translate it it's "square hairstyle"

When the hair stops at shoulder levels or a little higher

E

EndlessNight

Mar 21, 2023
I care much more about the body than the face. I like a curvy/thicc body. Thin or average weight, never overweight. Petite women or avarage height(max up to 5'7) are the best.
I prefer blondes or Asians, but these characteristics are the least important compared to the rest.
Unlike most men, i dont care about breast size...

Sounds to demaning right? but im not. I care a lot more about personality than appearance. I could easily date a girl that I find physically unattractive but interesting. I would never date a beautiful woman, not even if she was the most beautiful in the world, if her personality was despicable.

Last edited:
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I don't know if it's the right words but if I literally translate it it's "square hairstyle"

When the hair stops at shoulder levels or a little higher
I think the name for it is a bob, I'm not sure though.

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I care much more about the body than the face. I like a curvy/thicc body. Thin or average weight, never overweight. Petite women or avarage height(max up to 5'7) are the best.
I prefer blondes or Asians, but these characteristics are the least important compared to the rest.
Unlike most men, i dont care about breast size...

Sounds to demaning right? but im not. I care a lot more about personality than appearance. I could easily date a girl that I find physically unattractive but interesting. I would never date a beautiful woman, not even if she was the most beautiful in the world, if her personality was despicable.
I get what you mean and I did ask so I don't take it as demeaning or demanding. I just asked about traits you find attractive. Thank you for your input though I appreciate it.

N

Noise

Mar 14, 2023
Thinness, paleness, and long hair are physical traits in women that I find pleasing. I also have an odd thing for nice hands. Other than that, physical appeal factors very little in attraction for me.

• Love
Reactions: Caoine01 and NoLoveNoHope
moonchildren

moonchildren

Mar 26, 2023
mostly i gravitate towards eyes (like peach blossom/feline ones?) and thin face shapes. also someone with a brilliant smile and oddly enough, good teeth lol kind of average in height so i love really tall women with long legs who will tower over me.

Reactions: Skathon
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
mostly i gravitate towards eyes (like peach blossom/feline ones?) and thin face shapes. also someone with a brilliant smile and oddly enough, good teeth lol kind of average in height so i love really tall women with long legs who will tower over me.
Are you referring to eyeshadow when you say peach blossom? I get what you mean by feline though strangely enough and I share the same opinion they're quite attractive.

moonchildren

moonchildren

Mar 26, 2023
Are you referring to eyeshadow when you say peach blossom? I get what you mean by feline though strangely enough and I share the same opinion they're quite attractive.
this is what i mean by peach blossom eyes! they're just very alluring? seductive? overall.

Attachments

• tumblr_28ce970584f4601096e90b2ea09aed56_20930e37_1280.jpg
    tumblr_28ce970584f4601096e90b2ea09aed56_20930e37_1280.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 0
A

arachni

Apr 13, 2021
Their eyes and personality. I find that there's a lot of people who genuinely come off as drunk idiots or fake or offputting in some other way. Like when a girl talks in depth about subjects they're interested in and passionate about, or when a girl just has warmness radiating off her. Or when you're staring at someone and they smile back and there's eye contact for the whole time you guys talk.

Then again, I never dated anybody but thats a different story ig

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
this is what i mean by peach blossom eyes! they're just very alluring? seductive? overall.
I see what you mean now, I think I'd call them beautiful rather than seductive but that's just my opinion though. Thank you for explaining to me what you mean.
Their eyes and personality. I find that there's a lot of people who genuinely come off as drunk idiots or fake or offputting in some other way. Like when a girl talks in depth about subjects they're interested in and passionate about, or when a girl just has warmness radiating off her. Or when you're staring at someone and they smile back and there's eye contact for the whole time you guys talk.

Then again, I never dated anybody but thats a different story ig
I get what you mean, I've experienced it a bit you just listen in awe to them speaking their mind. It's a wonderful experience.

S

System28

Student
Oct 14, 2022
pretty much biological thing, u gonna find infinite answers, resuming the theory that opposites attract is pretty true, i can tell a example for myself im a Italian descent a have a big nose and my voice is deep, woman with small nose and feminine voice is really atractive for me, in general everyone has beauty just need find the right person thats see it

H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
Just a pretty face and lean body. Yk, not a whale. Curves? Meh. I mean, they can do squats but not like it matters much. I value eye contact.

leahfocusplease

leahfocusplease

Mar 23, 2023
on the purely bodily side, i'm usually attracted to women with straight hair, tired eyes and 'regular' figure. but the only thing that really matters to me is their core, that ineffable thread of light that gives their presence and every word a healing aura. compared to that, the body is less than irrelevant.

• Love
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope
Danyyyyy

Danyyyyy

Yippee
Mar 19, 2023
for me personally, I think it's just like when you spend time with someone, you start to appreciate them for who they are, how they look, what they like and more throughout that time. Because everyone has their own opinions on what's beautiful and what's ugly right?

• Love
Reactions: bijou59, TapeMachine, damnatio memoriae and 1 other person
damnatio memoriae

damnatio memoriae

i like the color green.
Feb 24, 2023
Her personality, I think. I don't mind about different world views since I believe all thought and belief can be changed if willing, and I'm more than happy to share my views or take in new ideas.

But all in all this is just what I think I'd think, I don't really care for this stuff at all so I don't know. It's whatever. But I think I'd still appreciate it

• Love
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
girl lol GIF by NRK P3

Smile is powerful

• Love
Reactions: epic and NoLoveNoHope
SorrowfulDrugUser

SorrowfulDrugUser

Professional Overthinker
Mar 25, 2023
I don't expect anyone to be perfect. Not everyday is going to be your day, we all make fuck-ups and sometimes you barely have the motivation to get out of bed. When I get a girlfriend (hopefully) I wouldn't expect them to constantly have their nails, hair, makeup and everything else in tip-top shape 24/7. I mean hell, as a man I just wake up and throw on what looks nice. Just bare with me and be kind. I want someone who's understanding, open-minded and most importantly themselves. I think the thing I hate most is when people try to replace their character with someone elses. Someone who could respect alone-time would also be really nice.

• Love
Reactions: TapeMachine and NoLoveNoHope
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
I'm a straight male .
Broadly speaking I (subconsciously) look for personality and looks .

Smart, extroverted women with a good sense of humor are preferred personality traits but I like just about any women who has confidence and a strong personality.
I am less attracted to women who have low confidence in themselves.

Looks wise I keep finding brown or fair skin more attractive . No strong preference on looks otherwise, I know an attractive women when I see one.

PS: I love and cherish woman, all personality types and all looks .

• Love
M

MyFinalProject

Oct 11, 2022
everything tbh

• Love
PleaseTakeMeAway

PleaseTakeMeAway

Nothing to say anymore.
Jul 16, 2022
Long, pretty hair.
Beautiful eyes.
Soft skin.
A soft, calm voice paired with a sweet and caring personality.

• Love
Reactions: Zegers and NoLoveNoHope
angeliccry

angeliccry

~♱~
Mar 30, 2023
a pretty soul.
bodily attributes vary.

• Love
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
Big breast size, long hair, kind and caring, good skin.

• Love
a1yr1an

a1yr1an

you name your babe lilac heaven
Mar 30, 2023
i am a female so my preferences might be a bit weird, but i really like tall (5'6-6+) girls. for hair, i really like dreads and i prefer curly hair, although its not necessarily a requirement.

• Love