• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

JussinLOV

JussinLOV

Jun 28, 2023
As it says in the title, what do you call that? Ages ago I tried to CTB by train (didn't work out LOL skill issue of the highest caliber!) and now that I'm more prepared I get this intense shaky feeling in the pit of my stomach. I 100% know it's fear because who the fuck isn't afraid of locomotives barreling down on you at astounding speeds, but maybe it's the thought of "oh this it where it will end" that really grounds me. Like the idea that this spot, in the middle of nowhere, is where I decide to go and where they'll find me. It's freaky!

But yeah please let me know you feel about it! Is it a physical sensation? A numbing of feeling? Nothing? Let me know!

JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Dec 18, 2023
I'll admit it can feel a bit intimidating when I really take into the thought "this is where I'll die" but besides that I guess it's relatively quiet and peaceful. But also feels sterile and cold though.

Z

zeecen

Mar 30, 2024
I definitely have felt something similar to what you've described. It's most likely the self preservation instinct at play. Your body is fighting against your brain to stay alive.

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
As it says in the title, what do you call that? Ages ago I tried to CTB by train (didn't work out LOL skill issue of the highest caliber!) and now that I'm more prepared I get this intense shaky feeling in the pit of my stomach. I 100% know it's fear because who the fuck isn't afraid of locomotives barreling down on you at astounding speeds, but maybe it's the thought of "oh this it where it will end" that really grounds me. Like the idea that this spot, in the middle of nowhere, is where I decide to go and where they'll find me. It's freaky!

But yeah please let me know you feel about it! Is it a physical sensation? A numbing of feeling? Nothing? Let me know!
Free, so free. It feels like I'm already in the afterlife whenever I go there, I already have a pretty deep connection to that place so ctb there will be perfect for me. It feels like its the only place I feel like belong to