Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I eat deli meat packages, fruit smoothies, and chicken bone broth.

Reactions: Homo erectus and ResilientAF
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I don't eat meat but love fish. Especially scallops. Like my soft fruits and chocolate.

Reactions: ResilientAF
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I don't eat meat but love fish. Especially scallops. Like my soft fruits and chocolate.
Oh that's right. I eat packaged fish as well lol. Cooking sucks. Do you cook?

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i just had a bacon and egg sandwich for breakfast

Reactions: ResilientAF and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
No! I'm a crap cook. My partner does it all or it's a microwave meal.
Younger generations are getting huge rates of colon cancer. Our diets are terrible. I've already had precancerous polyps removed.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Younger generations are getting huge rates of colon cancer. Our diets are terrible. I've already had precancerous polyps removed.
I've got gall stones for the 2nd time, so having the gall bladder out. I'm 50 I should know better. It partner cooks healthy food.

• Aww..
Reactions: ResilientAF and Ambivalent1
ResilientAF

ResilientAF

My whole life has been a lie!
Feb 7, 2024
Mature cheddar, fine sliced as snack. Pecans. Coffee with coconut oil. Grass fed ground beef patties with salt. Water. Supplements. Low carb seems to help mood episodes, except when heart ripped out, like now. So weight loss gives me a boost as it seems to be the only thing I have control over right now.

Reactions: hikikomorizombie
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I read online that turmeric contains a dye called curcumin, which has been used therapeutically, e.g. in the treatment of depression. It is very poorly absorbed by the human body, but research shows that it can be enhanced both with piperine (an alkaloid found in black pepper) and by eating it with fats. So when I make eggs in the oven, I add both them and garlic for seasoning.

Reactions: ResilientAF and deedeme
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i eat like shit, lmaooo. always have. anything that can be made in 30 mins or less. grew up hearing the, 'wait till you're older & all that catches up w you' line 24/7, lol. still waiting.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: kawaiiphantom, ResilientAF and deedeme
deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
I read online that turmeric contains a dye called curcumin, which has been used therapeutically, e.g. in the treatment of depression. It is very poorly absorbed by the human body, but research shows that it can be enhanced both with piperine (an alkaloid found in black pepper) and by eating it with fats. So when I make eggs in the oven, I add both them and garlic for seasoning.
Same. I also make ginger shots with turmeric, oranges and pepper.

My diet used to be pretty healthy when I was into fitness.

Not gonna lie, alimentation does have an influence on a person's wellbeing (both mental and physical).

Right now my diet is s***. I either eat nothing at all, or random stuff.

I still love my veggies and fruits tho. I try to incorporate omega 3 and other vitamins whenever I can.

ResilientAF

ResilientAF

My whole life has been a lie!
Feb 7, 2024
Thirty minutes for food is like an eternity. Admire the fact you've got the spoons left in you to make a meal. Foreman grill, ground beef patties, eggs perhaps. Salt. I just eat enough to lessen hunger, probably not enough but it's all I can manage. Diet is simple but nursing a meal is too much effort for me.

Reactions: kunikuzushi
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I like steaks, sushi, soups and all kinds of food. I don't crave much fruit or vegetables. I felt really good on keto

Shrike

Shrike

My pain isn't yours to harvest.
Feb 13, 2024
Huel. Only way I get an actually balanced diet, could never bring myself to cook consistently.

ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
I love sausage and other greasy, spicy, salty garbage. I try to force myself to eat vegetables and fruits regularly, usually in the most convenient form possible.

fishlover

fishlover

in the end, nothing matters
Sep 17, 2023
mostly i eat whole wheat bread and turkey sandwiches, lots of fruit (mainly raspberries and mandarins), and chocolate or sweet stuff,,, i have a really bad sweet tooth and sugar cravings.
if i feel like putting more effort into a meal ill make a chicken caesar salad, or chicken alfredo pasta, or sometimes tostones.

Larkins

Larkins

Apr 10, 2022
mostly i eat whole wheat bread and turkey sandwiches, lots of fruit (mainly raspberries and mandarins), and chocolate or sweet stuff,,, i have a really bad sweet tooth and sugar cravings.
if i feel like putting more effort into a meal ill make a chicken caesar salad, or chicken alfredo pasta, or sometimes tostones.
Honestly, this is not what I thought were going to say...

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

Eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Before I learned to cook I mostly ate ramen packets and pasta boxes, but nowadays I make air-fried wontons (especially crab rangoons!), egg drop soup, wonton soup, and cooked sushi. Once in a while I'd buy a bag of imitation crab meat or order a chicken parm sandwich.
Also, a lot of raw carrots. I'd eat a pound of baby carrots in one sitting if nobody stops me. They're so good.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

No Future For Democracy
Feb 22, 2024
Pot noodles and meth

• Yay!
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Honestly just random tiny things here and there I don't really think about it, it's hard to get myself to eat more than one thing a day sometimes ;w; if I had any choice of food though I would eat Asian food all of the time <3 especially mochi
Before I learned to cook I mostly ate ramen packets and pasta boxes, but nowadays I make air-fried wontons (especially crab rangoons!), egg drop soup, wonton soup, and cooked sushi. Once in a while I'd buy a bag of imitation crab meat or order a chicken parm sandwich.
Also, a lot of raw carrots. I'd eat a pound of baby carrots in one sitting if nobody stops me. They're so good.
THAT SOUNDS SO GOODDDDDDD
hungry attack on titan GIF by Funimation

Last edited:
Reactions: Ferdinand Bardamu