• Fork

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Chopsticks

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters
elfin

elfin

Feb 8, 2022
a fork. i've always wanted to learn to use chopsticks but have never gotten around to it

L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
A spoon for me. Usually with ponzu sauce on it.
Spork. Who the heck is gonna eat rice with their hands? Those are the same hands you wipe your butt with. Except me of course, I don't poop.
Rice cakes? They're disgusting and I'd probably rather wipe with them but to each there own. šŸ˜‚
A fork. By hand it gets too dirty when your fingers get all slimy.

This never made sense. Chopsticks are economical but if you're not skilled you're just wasting the rice. Small spoon also means you probably like it, but not much, otherwise you'd take a big spoon, or a big fork.

What I don't agree is all other sauces, arrangements and rolls, other than ketchup.

Doesn't anybody else just buy a pack of rice, cook it in a pan, not one of those machines, serve it in a dish and.. just eat it?

I treat it seriously, because where I am eating a pack of rice, an Ethiopian child has to resort to goodness knows what to have a fifth of a pack to not starve.

And I presume, when having it after a workout (any other time), it's followed by a Stella Artois? Or at least a cup of tea with milk? :wink:
Ketchup?

Last edited: