E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
I saw the last day someone share two videos warning teenagers not to mess around with blood restrictive neck binding.

Iv also seen people take what their therapist say, in a way to help them CTB.
it was something about "practice makes perfect". obviously their therapist
meant to keep working on their recovery and positive thinking.

But the poster meant,. practice my CTB method so that their is a higher chance of success.

Personally iv taken the yale videos
of the rationality of suicide to confirm that my decision is founded in logic and reason.

Reactions: kinderbueno
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
I think self help information is useful for some people and I've seen people benefit from it. It doesn't work for everyone either because their issues are too complex or they need help from a professional

E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
I think self help information is useful for some people and I've seen people benefit from it. It doesn't work for everyone either because their issues are too complex or they need help from a professional
I meant, what do you think of suicidal people, utilising the self help info, to aid in their suicide

Reactions: kinderbueno
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
I meant, what do you think of suicidal people, utilising the self help info, to aid in their suicide
Ohh right my bad. In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with using it to help with their suicide

E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
I'm asking because iv seen a lot of people utilise self help info on this website in such a way to aid in suicide. and i often find it funny in the since of how ironic it is.

A youtue spending 40 hours making an educational video to warn people and then other people using this video to either help them reinterpret the information to help them mentally prepare.

or people taking the information, and then flipping it inside out, to practically help them.
Info about regulators.
infor about the after life.
infor about slip knots.
ect.