SocialSoil

SocialSoil

for the first and last time i guess
Aug 15, 2024
I am on prescribed antidepressants - venlafaxine, mirtazapine, and lamotrigine. I plan to fast 24 hours before taking SN, and take metochlopramide on schedule (stan's guide). As I seen it's also recommended to drink as little water as possible, I plan to do so too. Only thing that worries me is these 3 drugs.

I am not sure if their abscence will do things with ctb easier or harder. Venlafaxine has severe withdrawal syndrome. And with mirtazapine and lamotrigine I'm also sure it won't be easy, even if I try to decrease dosages through week.

Anyone has any ideas?

Solution
X
Hey fellow bipolar bear.

I doubt it will make much difference if you go with or without your medications. 48 hours isn't long into the Effexor withdrawal process. But if I were you, I'd continue to take my medications in case the venlafaxine withdrawal leads to added nausea when you ctb.

Taking your meds shouldn't affect SN's actions on your body.
X

xandermax

Aug 25, 2024
Hey fellow bipolar bear.

I doubt it will make much difference if you go with or without your medications. 48 hours isn't long into the Effexor withdrawal process. But if I were you, I'd continue to take my medications in case the venlafaxine withdrawal leads to added nausea when you ctb.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske, SocialSoil and cowboypants
Upvote 0
Solution
SocialSoil

SocialSoil

for the first and last time i guess
Aug 15, 2024
Hey fellow bipolar bear.

Thank you! Right, I was worried that meds might somehow affect SN's actions... And nausea from withdrawal made me doubt a bit, too. Guess I'll keep taking them then. Thanks again:heart:

Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I doubt it will affect the toxicity of SN if you keep taking it but more importantly anything can happen with ctb date plans as it's the case with the lot of us. If you ended up changing plans, you would have messed with your meds and routine unnecessarily.

Reactions: SocialSoil
Upvote 0