• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ab_

ab_

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
For me, I've always wanted to be a famous Formula 1 driver. Bonus points if I die in a spectacular crash after winning a Grand Prix in the era before all the safety regulations made the sport boring to watch.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, yami9292, Hopeless_soul and 4 others
Grey-zone

Grey-zone

Student
Feb 2, 2019
Actor, soldier. Now: failure-to-launcher living with parents working as hotel inventory/laundryman. It's a wonderful life.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Hopeless_soul, Wolfjob_dayjob and 6 others
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
A missionary. My atheist adult self gets a kick out of this.

Reactions: puppy9, Azazel, lemmeeleev and 11 others
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
When I was 8 years old I dream about being a filmmaker. One of my terror projects was called "The bloody mammoth"

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Azazel, lemmeeleev and 6 others
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I wanted to travel the world and do nature documentaries like Steve Irwin or David Attenborough.

Reactions: Tabbyql, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lemmeeleev and 8 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
To become a singer by winning the Danish Melody grand prix.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Hopeless_soul, Wolfjob_dayjob and 4 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
An entertainer, animal care taker, fitness, beauty related fields. It's weird how I was never interested in anything to do with family, kids, or just being a regular unglamorous person lol! Probably because I was mostly ignored growing up. I was starved for attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azazel, lemmeeleev, Hopeless_soul and 6 others
ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
I wanted to be a ninja turtle. Hasn't quite happened yet, and the future of this dream is looking increasingly bleak.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Azazel, lemmeeleev and 12 others
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Physician until about grade 4. Then physicist from grade 4 to 11. Then author, which is much of what I now do.

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653, lemmeeleev, Final Escape and 6 others
S

ScarsAndStitches

Feb 26, 2019
I wanted to be a film maker.

Reactions: Azazel, lemmeeleev, Final Escape and 4 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
Astronomer

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tortured_empath, lemmeeleev and 10 others
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
I wanted to be a ninja turtle. Hasn't quite happened yet, and the future of this dream is looking increasingly bleak.
Maybe you aren't eating enough pizza ;)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lemmeeleev, Final Escape and 7 others
Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
Reactions: aspx, lemmeeleev, Final Escape and 8 others
Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
I used to change my mind quite often: singer, actress, veterinarian, oncologist, marine biologist, dog tainer, taxi driver, teacher and a lot of other things. I was a bit undecided to say the least. :D

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lemmeeleev, Final Escape and 4 others
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Teacher . Now that I actually am one, my career choice has a lot to do with me being here. I mean tarring a road in Tennessee in July us probably THE WORST job ever. But teaching's become a close 2nd. And I used to love it; it's so f*ing depressing.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Final Escape, Hopeless_soul and 5 others
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I used to change my mind quite often: singer, actress, veterinarian, oncologist, marine biologist, dog tainer, taxi driver, teacher and a lot of other things. I was a bit undecided to say the least. :D
I used to want to be a taxi driver too! but then a guy told me not to as a female because they get robbed a lot. My next car will be a 4 door, I'm gonna sign up to drive for a ride-share service, and I'll be living the dream.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Final Escape, Wolfjob_dayjob and 3 others
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
When I was a young kid, I read James Herriot's All Creatures Great And Small series and wanted to be a veterinarian. As I grew older, I realized that so many human industries that have to do with other animals treat these living beings as mere commodities, property, things to do with as it benefits humanity. And with that realization I turned away from all serious professional considerations of biology.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Final Escape, Hopeless_soul and 2 others
Whatshername

Whatshername

Dec 14, 2018
I used to want to be a taxi driver too! but then a guy told me not to as a female because they get robbed a lot. My next car will be a 4 door, I'm gonna sign up to drive for a ride-share service, and I'll be living the dream.

I was told that too, not to mention that I have no sense of direction.I need a map to find the bathroom :D Before the GPS era I would have been a really crappy taxi driver.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lemmeeleev, Final Escape and 4 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I remember I originally wanted to be a veterinarian. But after poor little kid me found out that meant having to put down peoples pets I changed my mind. I wanted to be a hair stylist but never got to follow that dream.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Final Escape, Hopeless_soul and 3 others
Minvino

Minvino

活不好,死不了
Mar 1, 2019
I always want to be a pastry chef, I want to make beautiful but edible art that taste great.

I did went to school for it but I dropped out because it made my depression and anxiety worst than it was before and I can't seem to bond with my ex-classmates.

At least I now know the basic of it. Maybe if life works out after all I'll make everyone here a beautiful cake :)

Reactions: Ruffian, lemmeeleev, Hopeless_soul and 7 others
RottenOdysseus

RottenOdysseus

θᾰ́νᾰτος
Feb 25, 2019
I wanted to be an astronaut as a very little kid and in middle school I wanted to be a politician really bad since I got obsessed with politics for some reason.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Final Escape, Hopeless_soul and 4 others
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
Magician / illusionist

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Final Escape, Hopeless_soul and 5 others
Moogle

Moogle

Kupo!
Jul 28, 2018
Astronaut, Filmmaker, Entertainer, Video Game developer - in that order. I still lowkey wanna do them all though.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Final Escape, Hopeless_soul and 3 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019

I swear I need glasses or a brain transplant as I read one of these as : taxidermist

Which of course is a fine thing to do if you like that sort of thing, it just sounded odd coming after 'dog trainer'

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Made4TV, Hopeless_soul and 3 others
Whatshername

Whatshername

Dec 14, 2018
I swear I need glasses or a brain transplant as I read one of these as : taxidermist

Which of course is a fine thing to do if you like that sort of thing, it just sounded odd coming after 'dog trainer'

:pfff: :pfff::pfff: I misread a lot too.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lemmeeleev, Hopeless_soul and 3 others
Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
For me, I've always wanted to be a famous Formula 1 driver. Bonus points if I die in a spectacular crash after winning a Grand Prix in the era before all the safety regulations made the sport boring to watch.
I always wanted to be suicidal... Yuppp living the dream, living the mf dream...

Jk. I wanted to become a cop or military but instead turned into a sociopathic criminal wayyyy off target.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Final Escape, Redt2go and 5 others
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I loved snakes as a little girl so I wanted to be a herpetologist. I had pet snakes for most of my childhood and well into my teen years. As I got older I wanted to be a diplomat because I liked languages and history.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Final Escape, Pentobartbital and 2 others
E

Exile

Predator, criminal, emotional blackmailer
Jan 28, 2019
Many different things. Now I just want to be an NHL towel boy.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Final Escape, Redt2go and 2 others
Hopeless_soul

Hopeless_soul

Soon
Jan 3, 2019
I always wanted to be suicidal... Yuppp living the dream, living the mf dream...

Yeah. I can relate to that. I've had many dreams, but the idea of ctb has always been in the back of my mind, so it's like every time I tried to do something, I didn't put all the effort. Probably because I was relying on suicide...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, justanotherday, lemmeeleev and 2 others
Hopeless_soul

Hopeless_soul

Soon
Jan 3, 2019
I wanted to be an author, DJ, cook...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lemmeeleev and Final Escape