Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i don't know why we deserve to end up in this hellhole, life in this place is just completely evil, it's just mental and physical torture everyday
why does life need to exist at all when all it's about is survival with the inevitable fate of all life to die anyway
it's completely pointless in being alive here it makes no sence in the end all life still decays and dies
life is pure evil because 99.98 percent of life dies in immense pain and have to live with the ups and downs life throws at them
i'd never want to exist ever again since life is just the worst thing that ever happened to me
i hope when we die thats it for all time because to exist is pure pain
i hope something figures out how to end everything there is there should just be nothing anyway no cold no light just pure nothingness forever

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: doormat25, TorturedEnough, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think mankind created this hell hole themselves when we created an artificial environment we have to live in

Reactions: doormat25, Deleted member 65988 and Darkover
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
There is no such thing as "deserve". Things just are.

Reactions: doormat25 and Praestat_Mori
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I think mankind created this hell hole themselves when we created an artificial environment we have to live in
i wouldn't want to live in the natural environment thats is the forest among all those animals like snakes spiders bears gorillas tigers.
the machine we are is so fragile and delicate easily broken impossible to repair it's just pure evil bring someone alive to kill them off

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so horrific and tragic how humans create so much unnecessary suffering by procreating into this hellish reality. I agree that it'd be better if existence is eternally erased, to have the ability to exist is such a repulsive burden, and all that existence does is cause harm and create unnecessary problems, I'd certainly always prefer to cease existing no matter what.

Reactions: doormat25
underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
just born a mistake who deserves bad things

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkover
jussaloser

jussaloser

Jun 20, 2023
i kinda believe in karma.
ive hurt someone unknowingly 2 years ago.
who knows how much harm we've done over the years.

Reactions: lifewasawillowtv and doormat25
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i kinda believe in karma.
ive hurt someone unknowingly 2 years ago.
who knows how much harm we've done over the years.
Life is so cruel
Bad things happen to good people all the time, for no reason at all. Life's cruelty is indiscriminate.
Life also doesn't care how much you've sacrificed or how hard you've worked. Just because you earned something or deserved it doesn't mean you'll get it.
The universe is cold and uncaring. It operates based on the random collisions of molecules, not a sense of purpose or destiny. There are no guarantees in life, no matter how carefully you plan or how diligently you work. Life's cruelty is arbitrary and meaningless.
Life can be cruel; there's just no getting around it. Bad things happen to good people all the time. You could be the most virtuous, generous soul on the planet and still get dealt a bad hand.
It's not fair, but it's reality. You can work hard your whole life and still end up with nothing to show for it. You might suffer a terrible illness or injury through no fault of your own. Someone you love and trust could betray or abandon you unexpectedly.
The world is indifferent to the suffering of individuals. As much as we like to believe in karma, there is little evidence that the universe bends toward justice or that good deeds are rewarded. While life has moments of beauty, joy, and connection, it also contains immense suffering, and there is no rhyme or reason for who experiences what.
Some people live lives of relative comfort, while others endure immense hardships through no fault of their own. Children get cancer, natural disasters strike, and famine and drought ravage communities. There is no cosmic reason why some suffer more; it is merely the result of a cold, random universe. The truth is that the distribution of suffering is wildly uneven and unjust.
Life can be cruel in ways we don't expect and often can't control. Hard times happen to us all, and while we can take steps to influence our circumstances, we have limited say over many of life's hardships.
You may do everything "right"—work hard, treat others with kindness, make good choices—yet still face difficulties. Loved ones get sick, natural disasters strike, jobs are lost, and relationships end. We can't prevent all of life's troubles, as much as we may try. Some amount of suffering and setback is inevitable for every person.
Cruelty is an unfortunate part of human nature. We all have the capacity for cruelty, which is the willingness to inflict physical or psychological pain on others. Some argue cruelty is a byproduct of things like greed, hatred, or the desire for power over others.
Life can be cruel and unfair. There is no cosmic justice or karma—bad things happen to good people, and good things happen to bad people. It's random and indifferent. The universe doesn't care about fairness or just outcomes.
Don't expect that if you live a virtuous life, good things will come to you—or that if you wrong others, misfortune will befall you. Karma is a comforting idea, but there's no evidence it operates in real life. Chance and randomness govern the world, not some mysterious moral force.
Life can be cruel—there's no way around it. As much as we try to avoid pain and suffering, it's an inescapable part of the human experience.
Heartbreak, grief, stress, anxiety, depression, loneliness, failure, rejection, guilt, regret—the list of sources for emotional anguish is endless. Our complex minds and relationships mean we frequently face mental and emotional struggles. The truth is, if you live long enough, you will experience deep emotional pain at some point.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
yeah there is no reason behind it just pure randomness
Yeah. I get you tho it sucks that we have to endure this for no good reason. It's all pointless.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Deleted member 65988 and Darkover
D

Deleted member 65988

There is no such thing as "deserve". Things just are.
Yeah I mean, does the grazing antelope deserve to be on the menu of predators, to have its insides torn apart for the nutritional value of meat eaters, its carcass left to rot and picked off until there's nothing left but bone and horns.

We didn't deserve anything, we are just the unfortunate byproduct of life finding a way to keep surviving. After all, we are held hostage against our will by si which is why many don't ctb despite their deepest desire to do so.

Reactions: doormat25, R_N, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person