• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DeathBySuicide

DeathBySuicide

Nov 30, 2020
Ok, so I've attempted suicide seven times, and each time failed. What did I do wrong???

1. Foxglove. I dried the flower and ate a small piece, which *should've* been enough to kill me but it only gave me a lot of stomachaches

2. Slitting wrist

3. 20 pills (benedryl)

4. 149.5 pills (rip OCD). 129.5 were allertec, 15 benedryl, 5 unidentifiable pills

5. Slitting wrist

6. Suffocation. Took 3 sleeping pills, tied two heavy duty plastic garbage bags over my head

7. Slitting wrist again

If anyone knows what I did wrong in my attempts, please tell me!!! I want to learn from my mistakes

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
1. I don't know what that is.

2. 5. 7. You didn't leave much detail but you need to cut really deep and it's a really hard method.

3. 4. OD's are very unreliable and probably just makes you feel worse.

6. What happened in that attempt? Did you fall asleep?

Anyway, I would recommend you to check out the resources to find reliable methods.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

DeathBySuicide

DeathBySuicide

Nov 30, 2020
1. I don't know what that is.

2. 5. 7. You didn't leave much detail but you need to cut really deep and it's a really hard method.

3. 4. OD's are very unreliable and probably just makes you feel worse.

6. What happened in that attempt? Did you fall asleep?

Anyway, I would recommend you to check out the resources to find reliable methods.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

1. Foxglove is a poisonous plant

2. Yeah ik I didn't cut deep enough

6. I fell asleep, but the bag fell off (I roll around a lot in my sleep)

• Love
Reactions: botanormal
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Sorry to hear you're having so much trouble. Like @sadworld said, if you check out the resources thread, you should be able to get some more insight and hopefully figure out exactly what went wrong, or maybe find an alternative method there. Good luck with everything!

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
As for the slitting part, I think th cuts were not deep enough. Did you leave your arms in a place full of water? That makes blood flow constantly.
As for OD, they tend to fail.
And about suffocating yourself, I tried the same and failed. It's very difficult because of SI even though you're asleep.

Reactions: Brokenwithbpd
DeathBySuicide

DeathBySuicide

Nov 30, 2020
As for the slitting part, I think th cuts were not deep enough. Did you leave your arms in a place full of water? That makes blood flow constantly.
As for OD, they tend to fail.
And about suffocating yourself, I tried the same and failed. It's very difficult because of SI even though you're asleep.
Yeah, I took a hot bath while attempting to slit my wrists, but when I actually cut down, it was above water

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Ok, so I've attempted suicide seven times, and each time failed. What did I do wrong???

1. Foxglove. I dried the flower and ate a small piece, which *should've* been enough to kill me but it only gave me a lot of stomachaches

2. Slitting wrist

3. 20 pills (benedryl)

4. 149.5 pills (rip OCD). 129.5 were allertec, 15 benedryl, 5 unidentifiable pills

5. Slitting wrist

6. Suffocation. Took 3 sleeping pills, tied two heavy duty plastic garbage bags over my head

7. Slitting wrist again

If anyone knows what I did wrong in my attempts, please tell me!!! I want to learn from my mistakes
Not enough research. I know that none of these would be likely to work, but I know that, because of the research I have done. Impulsive acts rarely pan out.

Reactions: DeathBySuicide