GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I have no idea what else they do at this website. I usually look for spiritual and uplifting material. This is kind of on its own. Reason to stay or more reason to go? Don't tell people that death feels like bubble gum. They might want to try it. Like a bottle of Fireball!

People Who Have Been Clinically Dead Reveal What Death Is Really Like​

I'm not sure why it copied the text in a strage way....meh. Love you guys! ❤

"I was dosed up on morphine, tubes hanging out my face, I had a 1/3 chance of not making it through the night (acute pancreatitis, causing multiple organ failure).
My last two thoughts before I slipped into oblivion — what the football scores would be tomorrow, specifically, that some people would know them, and I would not, because I'd be dead.
And, I'd quite like to watch some old Simpsons right now.
That was it. Nothing about my family, friends.
I'm not even *that* big of a football fan.
Glad I woke up though."

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife, Makko, profoundexperience and 3 others
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
I like the idea of death being a big warm blanket. I feel that my time is near and reading this is comforting.

• Love
Reactions: BandAddict, Thegoldenapples and GarageKarate07
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I like the idea of death being a big warm blanket. I feel that my time is near and reading this is comforting.
Yeah. Stuff like this can help...a little. I would hope for this kind of peace for anyone who has just had a hard time while being here.

• Hugs
Reactions: booray
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
"I don't know what I experienced while I was dead but when I woke back up (so to speak) I remember wanting to experience it permanently."

I am both horrified and comforted at the same time.

Reactions: BandAddict
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Thank you very much for that article, @GarageKarate07... was very helpful to me.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Haha I would be like those guys and wonder about my fav sports scores, ending of tv shows, anime and manga, how people would react to my death, etc!

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I think the key words here are "ER" and "high dose of morphine"

And I can tell you from experience that a high dose of morphine will feel like a warm blanket regardless of whether you are dying or not. I mean, it's literally my favorite comparison to make and I've used it many times to explain to other people what it feels like to be in a high dose of opioids.

So take these with a grain of salt guys, but I guess that if you want to die feeling a warm blanket then maybe you should consider strong opioids like morphine,heroin and F.

Reactions: oversizedsweaters and yeahwellso
K

kukukoko

May 18, 2019
lol no idea what death feels like but here is a whooole bunch of near death experiences to read:

I found those quite interesting

• Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07 and Thegoldenapples
O

OblivionSeeker

Aug 8, 2020
Near Death Experiences occur when people are delirious, or are on heavy drugs. I would call it an hallucination:)

I think death will feel like going under anathsesia. they have you count backwards from 10...by 5 you're gone. In death, you're gone too.

of course in anasthesia, you wake up.