• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Spook97

Spook97

Jun 5, 2023
My anxiety is unbearable. I have been depressed all my life—alongside intensely anxious. It might seem rather prognosticate of me to say, but nothing has granted me tranquillity the way death has in my many attempts.

As strong as my urge to leave this world is, my living conditions leave me incapable of committing to a method. The attempts I have either left me in excruciating pain or forthrightly failed to end me. I have no idea what to do; I feel like a coward for allowing this continuous cycle of fear to control me—I am a grown man, for goodness sake—but it seems to have become part of me. It has become part of my nature, and cannot be separated.

What are some recommended methods that could keep my worries to a minimum? I am well informed of the difficulties in finding something painless, but, at this point, I am rather desperate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and kråkevind
kråkevind

kråkevind

Jun 2, 2023
You're not a coward for living with anxiety. You had the courage to come here and admit you're having trouble and need help. That takes a shit ton of courage. You are stronger than you think. I'm here too because I am afraid of painful methods.

Reactions: moon_shinomi, Praestat_Mori and Spook97
Upvote 0
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I'm choosing carbon monoxide, look into it … there is different methods megathreads … You can look into that and choose which one is best for you. All the best

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Spook97
Upvote 0
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
As mentioned here:

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds so horrible what you've been through, existing certainly is so torturous but when it comes to information about methods there's suicide resource compilation but there's sadly no straightforward way to finally leave. But it's true that at least for me the only relief lies in death, I just wish that it was easier to leave as it sounds terrifying failing an attempt, the difficulty of suicide and the risks involved keep me trapped here, but anyway I hope that you find what you search for.

Reactions: Spook97
Upvote 0