• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I'm living in Mexico but I'm not from here. I'm from a shitty South American country that went to hell about 14 years ago. 3 guesses.

So do most Mexicans hate Americans because Trump was elected to be our president? Because that would suck. I would like to visit Mexico in the future and don't want to be beaten to death by an angry mob of Mexicans for being an American when I'm there. OR have Mexicans spit in my food and drinks when I'm there... I don't want Mexicans to assume I'm a racist and a nationalist because my president is Trump. I hope they realize, over 50% of Americans didn't vote for him.

Last edited:
athousandsorrows

athousandsorrows

Jul 5, 2018
So do most Mexicans hate Americans because Trump was elected to be our president? Because that would suck. I would like to visit Mexico in the future and don't want to be beaten to death by an angry mob of Mexicans for being an American when I'm there. OR have Mexicans spit in my food and drinks when I'm there... I don't want Mexicans to assume I'm a racist and a nationalist because my president is Trump. I hope they realize, over 50% of Americans didn't vote for him.

Well, I'm not Mexican so can't say what Mexicans would think of you as an American. Most of the people I know here disagree with Trump being president (myself included, because I have some experience with people like him as my president, wink, wink). In general, foreigners here are seen as wealthy people who've had it better in life, especially if you're white. I've had some very unpleasant experiences as a foreigner. Even though I am Latina from birth, I'm actually Caucasian and what would be considered as blonde over here. So I don't look like "one of them" and they often assume I'm rich, or unapproachable because of the way I look. But, I've also had good experiences and met wonderful people. I think it's like this pretty much everywhere in the world.

skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018

I'm from Mexico and I can assure you you won't have such problems, frankly you sound like a douche

Last edited:
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I'm from Mexico and I can assure you you won't have such problems, frankly you sound like a douche

Not surprised by you calling me a douche considering you have an axe to grind with me for some insane reason. There is nothing douchebag like to wonder if Mexicans will see Americans as racists and nationalists who hate them considering what has been going on lately in the USA... And if you see a racist and nationalist who hates you, then wouldn't you want to beat that person up or spit in their food or drink etc? EDIT: Have you been paying attention to the news from the USA?

skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Not surprised by you calling me a douche considering you have an axe to grind with me for some insane reason. There is nothing douchebag like to wonder if Mexicans will see Americans as racists and nationalists who hate them considering what has been going on lately in the USA... And if you see a racist and nationalist who hates you, then wouldn't you want to beat that person up or spit in their food or drink etc? EDIT: Have you been paying attention to the news from the USA?

I have no axe to grind with you, this is literally the first time I cross words with you.
Fair enough.
Im telling you if you come to visit nothibgs going to happen, I recently met a guy from North Carolina as he was crossing through the country and he was in love with everything down here, take that as you will

Reactions: Smilla and Severen