• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

willtodie

Dec 3, 2020
let's say jimmy tried to end it multiple times through different means but nothing worked.

don't know where to get a gun or explosives, od on medicine was a critical failure (around 125 strong sleeping pills, jimmy could still talk and was so lively the cops were called for "his security" because he did NOT want to go to the hospital with the fire fighters), jimmy can't cut himself open because his survival instinct makes it impossible to do that, can't jump from a high place because jimmy is paralised by high places when it come to jumping, even the easy and free way of hyperventilating before holding your breath under water don't work still because of his survival instinct.

jimmy never not wanted to die after trying, the only thing that is stopping him is him not being able to do it and the fear of being put in a psychiatric hospital again, it was hell to be there for jimmy. of course this is a hypothetical situation and jimmy doesn't exit.

is there any quick and easy way that jimmy could end it that doesn't leave time for his survival instinct to kick in, that is painless and that doesn't require to find anything special that might be restricted by whoever want to force peoples to live and have power to enforce it?

i searched on the forum and other than partial hanging i didn't find anything that could maybe fit jimmy but even that i doubt would work for him because just one second of feeling really unwell is enough for his body to react on it's own and stop whatever he was doing.
jimmy is very very desperate and if he was real he would most likely be crying as he type this, jimmy doesn't know what to do or try anymore

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think most people on this forum are in "Jimmy's" shoes.
What I'd do is keep on researching until I find a better method and plan so as to not do something terrible such as jumping off a building.
No matter what Jimmy decides on. He'll find peace sooner or later.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
If there was any method that is as quick, easy, painless and undeterred by SI, there wouldn't be any need for any other methods...
Unless there is somebody who is prepared to actively help 'Jimmy' to ctb, (ie push him off a cliff) then no, his ideal method doesn't exist.

darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
I wish I could tell Jimmy that I'm sorry about the situation that he is going through. But once again, I'd have to recommend Jimmy to check out the Resource Compilation, as there are many ctb methods, and it's not right, if not morally and legally wrong, for anyone to suggest a way to ctb for others or encourage others to ctb.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Ultimately, aren't we all looking for quick and easy ways to be gone from this world? SI can be difficult, and Jimmy seems to know the roots of his SI, so maybe he should also look into how to overcome SI first, instead of an easy and quick way out.

Hope he finds peace and whatever of his best interests though. :heart:

W

willtodie

Dec 3, 2020
you mean that it's something serious that most likely cannot be taken back so one should be sure it's the right way for them? i think jimmy had years to make sure of this

W

willtodie

Dec 3, 2020
I wish I could tell Jimmy that I'm sorry about the situation that he is going through. But once again, I'd have to recommend Jimmy to check out the Resource Compilation, as there are many ctb methods, and it's not right, if not morally and legally wrong, for anyone to suggest a way to ctb for others or encourage others to ctb.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Ultimately, aren't we all looking for quick and easy ways to be gone from this world? SI can be difficult, and Jimmy seems to know the roots of his SI, so maybe he should also look into how to overcome SI first, instead of an easy and quick way out.

Hope he finds peace and whatever of his best interests though. :heart:
alcohol help but jimmy tolerate it less and less, he never liked it and last time he tried, even diluted in juice and barely feeling it's taste made him want to puke hit guts out after some point, how does one train their SI? i hope jimmy find peace too, for everyone else on this planet too
Why is he called jimmy ?
why not?

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I would echo @WornOutLife and say most on here are Jimmy themselves. My advice for him would be to continue to research methods and maybe commiserate with his fellow forum members. We understand him because we are him.

С

суисида

Dec 4, 2020
That's what countries with suicide assistency laws managed to provide to their populations. As far as I know, Belgium has the most aggressive legislation towards individuals' right to die. I'm not sure if there are other countries, like Belgium, that allow euthanasia/assisted suicide to patients with "only" unbearable mental/emotional suffering. Most of them only grant such rights to people with terminal illness.

They have the only cases I've seen in which a person could deliberately die having proven acute mental suffering, with minimal pain, as quickly as possible (most are done within 2 minutes according to a doctor in a documentary I've seen) and with no chance of failure. Plus, citizens get to die with dignity at home, accompanied by whoever they choose. And, of course, they can back off whenever they what, even if the needle is already in. Sounds like a qualified kind of respect for the individuals' right to decide is paramount for them.

That's the only real situation I've seen that encompasses the kind of attempt you've described. I think it's what most of us here are trying to achieve.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
alcohol help but jimmy tolerate it less and less, he never liked it and last time he tried, even diluted in juice and barely feeling it's taste made him want to puke hit guts out after some point, how does one train their SI? i hope jimmy find peace too, for everyone else on this planet too

why not?
I didnt say he shouldn't be called jimmy. Just intrigued.

Reactions: willtodie
W

willtodie

Dec 3, 2020
That's what countries with suicide assistency laws managed to provide to their populations. As far as I know, Belgium has the most aggressive legislation towards individuals' right to die. I'm not sure if there are other countries, like Belgium, that allow euthanasia/assisted suicide to patients with "only" unbearable mental/emotional suffering. Most of them only grant such rights to people with terminal illness.

They have the only cases I've seen in which a person could deliberately die having proven acute mental suffering, with minimal pain, as quickly as possible (most are done within 2 minutes according to a doctor in a documentary I've seen) and with no chance of failure. Plus, citizens get to die with dignity at home, accompanied by whoever they choose. And, of course, they can back off whenever they what, even if the needle is already in. Sounds like a qualified kind of respect for the individuals' right to decide is paramount for them.

That's the only real situation I've seen that encompasses the kind of attempt you've described. I think it's what most of us here are trying to achieve.
fucking suck living in a country that choose for you what you can and can't do with your own body to then basically put you in prison and brainwash you as well as drug you by force until you "agree" with them. let's be real, at that point you're dead and whoever is in your body is only a shell of who you were. i'm talking about psychiatric hospitals in case it wasn't obvious.
"for your own good" my ass. basically put the "problem" away until it's not one anymore, could do that about anything. how about some "pedophilia is good" camps where normal peoples that don't believe that are drugged and emprisoned until they agree? i bet a lot of peoples would end up agreeing because that's just how human psychology work, hurt me enough and i'll be whatever you want baby, sad but true.

sorry for getting heated there, apparently needed to vent
Well in that case all i can do is wish jimmy all the best for the future. He sounds like a good guy who is going through some difficult times but hopefully things will get better
i know he at least try to be a good guy, thanks. as for things getting better with time... i highly doubt it or at least not until he, his hopes, dreams, everything that make him him dies and he get's replaced with someone else that find it easier to be happy on this planet. jimmy want to be happy though, he want to be happy and everything considered, after literal years of thinking about it death is the only thing he found that could bring him closer to happiness depending on what's on the other side. if there nothing, well, jimmy wouldn't have been happy anyway so he think it doesn't really matter if he's not there at all, better than staying here knowing that he will never be happy.
does that make sense?

Last edited:
W

willtodie

Dec 3, 2020
So you are called jimmy
i'm not. would be against the rules as well as being highly dangerous to just put my name out there. i like the idea of bluffing peoples but i ain't gonna take that risk here. this jimmy doesn't exist and i don't even know someone that's called jimmy for that matter. everything about jimmy is thus fictional

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
fucking suck living in a country that choose for you what you can and can't do with your own body to then basically put you in prison and brainwash you as well as drug you by force until you "agree" with them. let's be real, at that point you're dead and whoever is in your body is only a shell of who you were. i'm talking about psychiatric hospitals in case it wasn't obvious.
"for your own good" my ass. basically put the "problem" away until it's not one anymore, could do that about anything. how about some "pedophilia is good" camps where normal peoples that don't believe that are drugged and emprisoned until they agree? i bet a lot of peoples would end up agreeing because that's just how human psychology work, hurt me enough and i'll be whatever you want baby, sad but true.

sorry for getting heated there, apparently needed to vent

i know he at least try to be a good guy, thanks. as for things getting better with time... i highly doubt it or at least not until he, his hopes, dreams, everything that make him him dies and he get's replaced with someone else that find it easier to be happy on this planet. jimmy want to be happy though, he want to be happy and everything considered, after literal years of thinking about it death is the only thing he found that could bring him closer to happiness depending on what's on the other side. if there nothing, well, jimmy wouldn't have been happy anyway so he think it doesn't really matter if he's not there at all, better than staying here knowing that he will never be happy.
does that make sense?
It does and it sounds like a Horrible position. Jimmy is very lucky to have a friend like yout tbh.
i'm not. would be against the rules as well as being highly dangerous to just put my name out there. i like the idea of bluffing peoples but i ain't gonna take that risk here. this jimmy doesn't exist and i don't even know someone that's called jimmy for that matter. everything about jimmy is thus fictional
Jimmys situation isnt fictional though? Thats real right ?

Reactions: willtodie
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
This isn't Jimmy from Quadrophenia is it. Such a waste of a good scooter

• Love
Reactions: Mm80
W

willtodie

Dec 3, 2020
It does and it sounds like a Horrible position. Jimmy is very lucky to have a friend like yout tbh.

Jimmys situation isnt fictional though? Thats real right ?
for legal reasons i cannot say whether or not everything is fictional and/or what's it's related to but i will say this. sometimes i feel like i'm the only person jimmy can rely on despite knowing that his mother does love him very much and would do almost anything for him. he's lucky to have her but still, if he tried to leave he'd have to hide from her, i'm the only person he can truly rely on and to be honest, it kinda break my heart to know that, it makes me feel so alone.

W

willtodie

Dec 3, 2020
This isn't Jimmy from Quadrophenia is it. Such a waste of a good scooter
the idea of jimmy doesn't come from a movie, it was truly a random name that i found and i do not know any jimmy in real life. everything about his life is fictional as he does not exist. it is only his life that doesn't exist though, i am talking with you so i very much exist. for legal reasons, everything is fictional. jimmy reffuse to be put in a brainwashing camp again. he'd rather die a horrible death than be murdered in cold blood to be replaced with what others want of him. like i said "hurt me enough and i'll be whatever you want baby", that's how those places work or at least how they treated jimmy, how he lived it.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
for legal reasons i cannot say whether or not everything is fictional and/or what's it's related to but i will say this. sometimes i feel like i'm the only person jimmy can rely on despite knowing that his mother does love him very much and would do almost anything for him. he's lucky to have her but still, if he tried to leave he'd have to hide from her, i'm the only person he can truly rely on and to be honest, it kinda break my heart to know that, it makes me feel so alone.
I understand that you have legal restraints so i wont ask anymore about that. Are you and jimmy quite similar to each other ?

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
the idea of jimmy doesn't come from a movie, it was truly a random name that i found and i do not know any jimmy in real life. everything about his life is fictional as he does not exist. it is only his life that doesn't exist though, i am talking with you so i very much exist. for legal reasons, everything is fictional. jimmy reffuse to be put in a brainwashing camp again. he'd rather die a horrible death than be murdered in cold blood to be replaced with what others want of him. like i said "hurt me enough and i'll be whatever you want baby", that's how those places work or at least how they treated jimmy, how he lived it.
Ok you didn't get the reference to a method

W

willtodie

Dec 3, 2020
I understand that you have legal restraints so i wont ask anymore about that. Are you and jimmy quite similar to each other ?
if i was making a fanfiction i'd say we're one and the same rather than making us different persons, he can only rely on me and i can only rely on him. he was alway there for me, i was alway there for him, each mistake, each experience we lived we did it together. sometimes i hated jimmy and i wished he was never born and he did the same for me. we had our share of hardship but we alway pulled through in the end, be it by luck, or skills. i'm doing my best to save him and he's doing the same for me, we are true brothers. but of course, this is only a fanfiction, nothing real about it, right?
Ok you didn't get the reference to a method
i'll look up that movie, thanks for the reccomendation. also i can be dense sometimes, sorry if i don't get things

Last edited:
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
i'll look up that movie, thanks for the reccomendation. also i can be dense sometimes, sorry if i don't get things
[/QUOTE]
That's ok Jimmy, sorry I mean Jimmy's friend :wink:

• Love
Reactions: willtodie and Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
if i was making a fanfiction i'd say we're one and the same rather than making us different persons, he can only rely on me and i can only rely on him. he was alway there for me, i was alway there for him, each mistake, each experience we lived we did it together. sometimes i hated jimmy and i wished he was never born and he did the same for me. we had our share of hardship but we alway pulled through in the end, be it by luck, or skills. i'm doing my best to save him and he's doing the same for me, we are true brothers. but of course, this is only a fanfiction, nothing real about it, right?

i'll look up that movie, thanks for the reccomendation. also i can be dense

Would it be fair to say that when jimmy looks in the mirror, he sees you? And when you look in the mirror, you see jimmy?

Last edited:
W

willtodie

Dec 3, 2020
Wait a sec. It isnt...congressman friend, mr president ...

Would it be fair to say that when jimmy looks in the mirror, he sees you? And when you look in the mirror, you see jimmy?
if it was a fanfiction then yes

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Wait a sec.
It isnt...congressman friend, mr president ...

Attachments

• B8F9D625-B839-BA27-5DD8432948275B52.jpg
    B8F9D625-B839-BA27-5DD8432948275B52.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 2
W

willtodie

Dec 3, 2020
[/QUOTE]
truly a waste of a good scooter but good thing the guy didn't get hit. would have more than ruinned the day of those innocent peoples just minding their business, if it was my jimmy i'm sure he wouldn't want to put others through that if he can help it
Wait a sec.
It isnt...congressman friend, mr president ...
i'm not exactly american, can someone tell me who this man is please?
edit: did it myself, jimmy carter, now i know haha. and he's still alive too! good for him

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
truly a waste of a good scooter but good thing the guy didn't get hit. would have more than ruinned the day of those innocent peoples just minding their business, if it was my jimmy i'm sure he wouldn't want to put others through that if he can help it
[/QUOTE]
Sounds like although jimmy has hurt others in the past, he is now a better person and considers others and doesnt want to cause anybody any pain?