• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
even more than the illuminati. just a small group of people getting together to determine what the world is in store for the next year.
Like who?

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
even more than the illuminati. just a small group of people getting together to determine what the world is in store for the next year.
Do you think it's no more than 1,000 or closer to 13?

Reactions: sserafim
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
just a small group of people getting together to determine what the world is in store for the next year.

That's just the World Economic Forum in Davos. Bunch of billionaires and world leaders meeting up once a year to debate wether climate change is real.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Why do you think so?
He is in mental decline and halfway senile. There are large differences comparing his mental capacity in different situations. And interestingly in the most important ones like in the debates he is in the best shape possible. (And some YouTubers claim it. Lol.)

• Informative
heroinhero

heroinhero

Jan 23, 2024
MLK was shot by the FBI. We do know that they have been involved in infiltrating black rights and leftist organizations among others, and MLK was both a leftist and a black rights activist. In fact the most cited piece of evidence for this is that a jury ruled that there was a conspiracy behind his death after MLK's family had been trying for years to get some sense of actual justice over MLKs death, as well as being on the side of the man who went to prison for allegedly shot MLK (New York Times link). Though of course this in and of itself doesn't necessarily prove anything since a jury is just a group of random people looking over evidence, so heres a pretty good video going over the evidence:
youtu.be/watch?v=Z_y_zeql7pc

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
MLK was shot by the FBI. We do know that they have been involved in infiltrating black rights and leftist organizations among others, and MLK was both a leftist and a black rights activist. In fact the most cited piece of evidence for this is that a jury ruled that there was a conspiracy behind his death after MLK's family had been trying for years to get some sense of actual justice over MLKs death, as well as being on the side of the man who went to prison for allegedly shot MLK (New York Times link). Though of course this in and of itself doesn't necessarily prove anything since a jury is just a group of random people looking over evidence, so heres a pretty good video going over the evidence:
youtu.be/watch?v=Z_y_zeql7pc
Do you think that JFK was also shot by the FBI? Or maybe CIA?

4am

4am

thereā€™s nothing for you.
Dec 14, 2023
There are a few cannibals here on the site. Prove me wrong.
that's not a conspiracy actually, little known fact but actually 0 people ever killed themselves because of this forum, instead i just ate them all

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
The 'You will own nothing and be happy about it' hogwash. Not much of a conspiracy but the people in charge are raising prices of everything just to squeeze as much money from the population where eventually most people won't be able to afford anything. There's something called runaway Capitalism where the system is literally broken but there's nothing that can be done at this point and the elites know it so they are just reaping the benefits from the crisis. And they never waste a good crisis.

Smaragdine

Smaragdine

Mar 31, 2024
It so strange that since 2019 everybody knows, from legacy media even, about a certain "disgraced financier" with an Island in the caribbean and the wide range of people from politics, news media, movie industry, music industry, science, royalty etc. implicated in his actions, but people still go on with "nah, there are no conspiracies, its just capitalism and greed".

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm not sure if this counts but I believe that, once biological immortality comes to fruition and can be easily done on any human being, people will forcibly impose this biological immortality upon new human beings (if the technology makes that possible) regardless of whether they would want it in the future or not

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: 4am and sserafim
tbo

tbo

Apr 3, 2024
JFK was assassinated because near the end of his second term he was about to reveal the truth about the existence of E.T's to the world. The was fear that disclosing such information to the world will cause mass panic, chaos and societal collapse.
Conspiracy theories I agree with:
1) The moon landings never happened
2) Humans didn't build the pyramids
3) Life is a simulation/dream/fiction
4) @DarkRange55 is A.I.
"3) Life is a simulation/dream/fiction". Definitely, the 4th dimensional time-space reality is just a projection of our thoughts and consciousness. Form is formless and the only time is the eternal now, past and future are both an elaborate illusion.

"4) @DarkRange55 is A.I.". šŸ˜„

Last edited:
  • Informative
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
"3) Life is a simulation/dream/fiction". Definitely, the 4th dimensional time-space reality is just a projection of our thoughts and consciousness. Form is formless and the only time is the eternal now, past and future are both an elaborate illusion.
You say "Definitely... reality is just a projection of our thoughts and consciousness".
Have you had psychedelic experiences with LSD, etc?

"4) @DarkRange55 is A.I.". šŸ˜„
There was a conspiracy theory going round here that @DarkRange55 was A.I., set up on this site by @sserafim, working for the Chinese government.
However, on another thread someone wondered if they had been using ChatGPT in their threads. The jury's still out on that one!

• Yay!
Reactions: 4am and sserafim
tbo

tbo

Apr 3, 2024
You say "Definitely... reality is just a projection of our thoughts and consciousness".
Have you had psychedelic experiences with LSD, etc?

There was a conspiracy theory going round here that @DarkRange55 was A.I., set up on this site by @sserafim, working for the Chinese government.
However, on another thread someone wondered if they had been using ChatGPT in their threads. The jury's still out on that one!
None of the above but I have had what is commonly referred to as NDE. I left my physical body and this whole physical plane, all of the sudden this reality was just a short physical dream. I was no longer in any pain and I was okay with all the traumatic experiences I endured, they didn't matter at all in that dimensional reality. I had an expanded awareness and with this came the absolute knowing that time-space reality is just an illusion.

"There was a conspiracy theory going round here that @DarkRange55 was A.I., set up on this site by @sserafim, working for the Chinese government.

However, on another thread someone wondered if they had been using ChatGPT in their threads. The jury's still out on that one!". Oh, ok I was not aware of this, I'm still new here.

• Yay!
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Far from the only one I believe in but the 27 club is definitely eerie, especially since it seems that if a government or people don't like you they'll just whack you. Happens blatantly and still ruled "accidental". But the 27 club have a consistent pattern of having a bunch of highly influential artists and other people who die at the age of 27. Many of them have went "against the grain" for their time. While it could be possible that these are of course not the only people that could have been killed and it is possible that many of them may have died as ruled, I still think its strange. Plus they could have created the mythology of the 27 club too as a way to hide the acts. After all who would be suspicious if it all sounded like a myth anyway?

W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
It was a chronically online period of my life when I was on the internet 24/7 but I subscribed to a prediction for a fake alien invasion that was supposed to happen in December of 2023 and was going to bring all the world leaders together to create a global society. After 2024 rolled in, the user who started the echo chamber of this conspiracy vanished from the forum and I was left disappointed.

• Wow
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
None of the above but I have had what is commonly referred to as NDE. I left my physical body and this whole physical plane, all of the sudden this reality was just a short physical dream. I was no longer in any pain and I was okay with all the traumatic experiences I endured, they didn't matter at all in that dimensional reality. I had an expanded awareness and with this came the absolute knowing that time-space reality is just an illusion.
After that experience, did you have any issues adapting to 'normal' reality again, given your new perspective on life?

Elsewhere on here I saw you mention experiencing Oneness. Have you tried to get back to that Oneness, while alive, like spiritual mystics have done?

tbo

tbo

Apr 3, 2024
After that experience, did you have any issues adapting to 'normal' reality again, given your new perspective on life?

Elsewhere on here I saw you mention experiencing Oneness. Have you tried to get back to that Oneness, while alive, like spiritual mystics have done?
I had issues adapting to "normal" my whole life, childhood traumas, self harm and eventually suicidal depression that triggered the NDE.

After returning back to my Earth body, I was in a state of shock for months, as well as being lonely; I just couldn't tell anyone about this mind-blowing thing I just experienced. It was only when I started reading a lot of material on spirituality and metaphysics that I came to understand what happened, for I resonated with a lot of stuff I was reading e.g. the unmanifested, Source, higher frequency realities, duality, consciousness, stillness, being etc. I definitely had a new perspective on life, I was now more open to existince in other planes of reality. Things like: the other side, lower astral planes, higher planes, life on other planets, astral projection, past life regression therapy, occult science, altered states of consciousness etc. started to fascinate me. I was no longer suicidal.

"Oneness, while alive, like spiritual mystics have done?", Yes, the one that yield the most desired result was a combination of smoking cannabis, then meditating inside a powerful crystal energy Grid, with this practice I was able to enter deep meditative states that were very euphoric, it was so awesome; I didn't care about anything else (no Earthly concerns) and I didn't want to come out of that state, I would go on for hours (3 hours is the longest). I had a sense of Oneness/unity consciousness with Gaia, plants and animals (for some reason is very challenging to experience Oneness with adult humans, their vibrations are so low).

My plans were to go live alone off grid surrounded by nature, continue studying, healing and experimenting with powerful crystals.

Last edited:
Placo

Placo

Feb 14, 2024
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
After returning back to my Earth body, I was in a state of shock for months, as well as being lonely; I just couldn't tell anyone about this mind-blowing thing I just experienced. It was only when I started reading a lot of material on spirituality and metaphysics that I came to understand what happened, for I resonated with a lot of stuff I was reading e.g. the unmanifested, Source, higher frequency realities, duality, consciousness, stillness, being etc. I definitely had a new perspective on life, I was now more open to existince in other planes of reality. Things like: the other side, lower astral planes, higher planes, life on other planets, astral projection, past life regression therapy, occult science, altered states of consciousness etc. started to fascinate me.
There are ways to reach the integrated state permanently while alive, but you would have to be willing to give up everything that you are currently attached to.

I was no longer suicidal.
How did you become suicidal again since then?

"Oneness, while alive, like spiritual mystics have done?", Yes, the one that yield the most desired result was a combination of smoking cannabis, then meditating inside a powerful crystal energy Grid, with this practice I was able to enter deep meditative states that were very euphoric, it was so awesome; I didn't care about anything else (no Earthly concerns) and I didn't want to come out of that state, I would go on for hours (3 hours is the longest).
Those are just temporary altered states of consciousness, fine for what they are.

My plans were to go live alone off grid surrounded by nature, continue studying, healing and experimenting with powerful crystals.
Living on the edges of the herd is fine for what you talk about. To truly heal, you have to leave the herd behind forever.