A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
for example, I wondered of opposite brands to 'life is good'

for me, I don't wear all black, or if I do it seems different than when people do it as a preference or daily, like when I do shorts and t shirt. (also black is one of the homelessness t shirt colors, white is the other, and it felt different than clothes using black as fashion, rather than I guess clothes that are less stainable, or i wondered why the shirts were black)

I don't prefer to wear clothes with phrases on them, especially when they're big. but I like to see and read those phrases, I appreciate the clothes being worn. for I saw a shirt that said No. that was cool and funny

I don't mean my preferences to get in the way of the question. the forum seemed to have maybe more individuality than I've seen articulated in one place before (rather than maybe existing, but silent, like cities or public inperson places felt to me, maybe). that's why I asked 'that at least one person here might appreciate', so anything that relates can be included

but I also wonder if any clothes for this theme might fit me / my feelings. I probably couldn't buy them for awhile, but I'm still as interested as if I could

• Hugs
Reactions: kinderbueno
DipAndChips

DipAndChips

Aug 11, 2024
When out and about I prefer dressing sharp and my fave is Hickey Freeman.

They actually very rarely need to be tailored as in the shirts and pants.

But when lazy or at home I like sweat pants or basketball shorts and a plain white tshirt as its comforting and just feels good.

But like you i also dislike graphic shirts or shirts with writing.