• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

<user>

<user>

I just need to sleep for a while
Feb 18, 2024
I'm gonna do it soon. Very soon, but my heart rate is through the roof and I don't wanna back down like all the other times. Any advice?

P

peacefulexit

Dec 17, 2023
I'm guessing some alcohol or a benzo?

Reactions: <user>
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
I'm gonna do it soon. Very soon, but my heart rate is through the roof and I don't wanna back down like all the other times. Any advice?
Benzodiazepine is supposed to help against anxiety.

Reactions: <user>
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Like a previous poster said, alcohol or diazepam (valium). However, my own feeling is that if you really need help from something like that to ctb, then perhaps you are not ready to ctb.

<user>

<user>

I just need to sleep for a while
Feb 18, 2024
Like a previous poster said, alcohol or diazepam (valium). However, my own feeling is that if you really need help from something like that to ctb, then perhaps you are not ready to ctb.
In all honesty I'm not ready. But in the past few days I've lost absolutely everything I've built up over the past few years and I literally have nothing left. This is my way out, I'll admit, I'm just rlly worried.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
In all honesty I'm not ready. But in the past few days I've lost absolutely everything I've built up over the past few years and I literally have nothing left. This is my way out, I'll admit, I'm just rlly worried.
Seems you have a choice between two options. (1) ctb now (or in the near future). (2) Try to rebuild your life. Lots of people have lost everything, started again, and made a success of it. I don't know your situation, so I have no idea which is the right choice for you. But I suggest you sit down, make a cold-blooded, non-emotional, objective analysis of whether (2) is feasible for you. If you conclude it's not, then wait a week or two and do the analysis again. If you still conclude it's not, then perhaps it's time to ctb. You say that your problems arose "in the last few days" and that's a big red flag as far as ctb right now is concerned. You are probably too close to the events to be able to make a good decision. Wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36 and 4g1vvvven