OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
What is meant by 'defund the police'- not use them where it's inappropriate, they're not trained for wellness checks.

Reactions: jaxxon_sunn, Kichiissad, thecolourgold and 2 others
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
I'm done I'm fucking done.
i'm not surprised

Reactions: myusername890 and squirley
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
That sounds like one of the worst nightmares ever... imagine someone wanting to die, but not only did they not die, but get seriously injured both physically and psychologically. I wouldn't be surprised if at some future point in this man's life that the man CTB'd due to this incident.

Reactions: jaxxon_sunn, imlookingforward, yyytry and 4 others
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
You want to ctb by inciting a "Suicide by Cop" method?
touchè. Not by inciting the method.
And I'm not exactly sure what this exact situation was. But definitely some type of mental crisis or drug related.
But the action of pulling a knife out or attacking LE. Just to be more clear ; ) just seems there are alot of variables that can affect the success rate.

Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Cops in the US are dumb as rocks

• Informative
Reactions: imlookingforward, WaitingToGo, Rogue Proxy and 3 others
E

Ended-up-Failing241

Mar 2, 2023
And I'm not exactly sure what this exact situation was. But definitely some type of mental crisis or drug related.
But the action of pulling a knife out or attacking LE. Just to be more clear ; ) just seems there are alot of variables that can affect the success rate.

I live in NYC so I was thinking about buying a replica gun on Craigslist (they look like the real thing) and then just pulling it out during a traffic stop so they can shoot me for a CTB.

But, then I realized that could traumatize that person and perhaps destroy their life.

Reactions: squirley
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
I live in NYC so I was thinking about buying a replica gun on Craigslist (they look like the real thing) and then just pulling it out during a traffic stop so they can shoot me for a CTB.

But, then I realized that could traumatize that person and perhaps destroy their life.
This is one thing that I'm on the fence about as well.
I get if someone ctb by subway/train.
And a bunch of people see family's etc. Train guy gets ptsd.
That I can understand.
And why I havnt done it yet I think.
But at the same time. I haven't had the greatest relationship with LE. And want to say fuck em at the same time.
Who knows I could get popped in the knee cap and end up in lock up even worse.
My other attempt was rampant and without research. So I am willing to give that a better go.
It's just been so frequent everywhere lately seems like not the worst idea day by day.

Whale_bones

Whale_bones

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
If you want LE to treat innocent people better, this action encourages the opposite of that. These exact incidents are what they use as justification for training officers to shoot on all the people that *don't* attack them, don't have a weapon, etc. because they moved their hands at the wrong time or just looked suspicious. They obviously shouldn't use that as a justification, but they do, that's the reality. They're not going to change for a long, long time, and they're not going to start caring. It's up to us to spare a thought for our fellow human beings who are already suffering, and not actively make things worse for them on our way out.

Reactions: Little_Suzy, leeloosnow and squirley
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
If you want LE to treat innocent people better, this action encourages the opposite of that. These exact incidents are what they use as justification for training officers to shoot on all the people that *don't* attack them, don't have a weapon, etc. because they moved their hands at the wrong time or just looked suspicious. They obviously shouldn't use that as a justification, but they do, that's the reality. They're not going to change for a long, long time, and they're not going to start caring. It's up to us to spare a thought for our fellow human beings who are already suffering, and not actively make things worse for them on our way out.
Well said.

Reactions: Whale_bones
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
The next time someone mercilessly slaughters one of those pigs, I will be smiling with glee, enjoying the blood they so mercilessly spilled.

Reactions: WaitingToGo, Rogue Proxy and squirley
Whale_bones

Whale_bones

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
shut the fuck up, it'll never happen no matter what.
The fact they aren't from the start is the reality. Kill or be killed.
Seeing as this is a discussion forum with the specific purpose of discussing things, nah, I'm not going to "shut the fuck up" as you so articulately say. How does "kill or be killed" fit in to reality? The police are going to kill you if you don't kill them? If not the police, then who?

There's a huge variation in how people are treated by police, and terrible experiences have a tangible, lasting effect on people's lives. I don't see the logic behind "fuck those innocent people, I don't care how much they suffer, because the system is bad anyways" Every time someone is treated horribly it makes a huge difference to them, and every time that's avoided it's something that should be aimed for, instead of shrugging our shoulders and saying that since police act terribly, we should all act terribly too, and not even try to make things better.

• Hugs
Reactions: affinity, squirley and Little_Suzy
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Seeing as this is a discussion forum with the specific purpose of discussing things, nah, I'm not going to "shut the fuck up" as you so articulately say. How does "kill or be killed" fit in to reality? The police are going to kill you if you don't kill them? If not the police, then who?

There's a huge variation in how people are treated by police, and terrible experiences have a tangible, lasting effect on people's lives. I don't see the logic behind "fuck those innocent people, I don't care how much they suffer, because the system is bad anyways" Every time someone is treated horribly it makes a huge difference to them, and every time that's avoided it's something that should be aimed for, instead of shrugging our shoulders and saying that since police act terribly, we should all act terribly too, and not even try to make things better.
What the fuck can you do? You can't and won't change a damn thing from this mummer's farce.

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023

LE won't be traumatised by that shit, they're pigs.
I've considered it in the past due to being traumatised by the pigs, but no, only because I don't want to give them the satisfaction.

Reactions: endofafoxtwo and squirley
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
= wrth notng tht a rel8tve of a SaSu membr ctb b/ cop -- tht polcemn ws a rookie & hs bn affectd evr snce -- suffrs wth ptsd & depressn etc -- nt evry policemn wnts 2 kill ppl

shut the fuck up, it'll never happen no matter what.
The fact they aren't from the start is the reality. Kill or be killed.

Keep thngs civl pls

Last edited:
Reactions: affinity, Cathy Ames, locked*n*loaded and 5 others
T

The Unpenetrated

Mar 1, 2023
Being a country that bombs civilians on a daily basis, this is absolutely not surprising

Reactions: imlookingforward and squirley
Whale_bones

Whale_bones

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
What the fuck can you do? You can't and won't change a damn thing from this mummer's farce.
You can disagree with me while still being civil. Maybe you have a perspective that I haven't considered yet, but I can only find that out if you state some of your opinions/reasons behind your way of thinking. I explained why I have the opinion I do, why I think it's still better to care about the effects our actions have on innocent people, even when others continue to act terribly. If you have reasons behind thinking differently, I'm very open to hearing them. But there's not much more I can reply to without that.

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
You can disagree with me while still being civil. Maybe you have a perspective that I haven't considered yet, but I can only find that out if you state some of your opinions/reasons behind your way of thinking. I explained why I have the opinion I do, why I think it's still better to care about the effects our actions have on innocent people, even when others continue to act terribly. If you have reasons behind thinking differently, I'm very open to hearing them. But there's not much more I can reply to without that.
Pigs never learn from the effects of their actions. Fight fire with fire, because the antipode counterattack failed.

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
if you state some of your opinions/reasons behind your way of thinking.
example.
I was living in a 2 bedroom with an old "friend"
Unfortunately it was apart of a sub-leasing scheme that he was doing.
He took the cash left after couple days.
Next thing I know I'm getting txt from a guy claiming to be the actual person with the real lease.
Explained my side. Paper work. Etc.
Landlord not giving a fuck gave me a week to get out.
At the same I came in contact with 2 people covid positive. So i was under quarantine.
Got a little sick but not positive.

Talked with tenant help people etc. Cops show up. Show them the fake lease and where my money went. Plus covid portal instructions.

Cops being slaves to landlords.
I don't give a fuck about your fake lease we have seen all the paper work we need to see.
I don't know the rules on covid , there are lots of homeless people with it.

Get your things packed up or I'm physically removing you and charging you with trespassing and resisting.

I was out on the street for 2 days before I found a place that randomly had a room I could afford.

This is just one story. I have many more like it.
Money stolen. Beat up. Etc.
I'd say 1 out of 50 interactions have been ok.

I explained why I have the opinion I do, why I think it's still better to care about the effects our actions have on innocent people,
By innocent do you mean LE or civilians.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy
Whale_bones

Whale_bones

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
example.
I was living in a 2 bedroom with an old "friend"
Unfortunately it was apart of a sub-leasing scheme that he was doing.
He took the cash left after couple days.
Next thing I know I'm getting txt from a guy claiming to be the actual person with the real lease.
Explained my side. Paper work. Etc.
Landlord not giving a fuck gave me a week to get out.
At the same I came in contact with 2 people covid positive. So i was under quarantine.
Got a little sick but not positive.

Talked with tenant help people etc. Cops show up. Show them the fake lease and where my money went. Plus covid portal instructions.

Cops being slaves to landlords.
I don't give a fuck about your fake lease we have seen all the paper work we need to see.
I don't know the rules on covid , there are lots of homeless people with it.

Get your things packed up or I'm physically removing you and charging you with trespassing and resisting.

I was out on the street for 2 days before I found a place that randomly had a room I could afford.

This is just one story. I have many more like it.
Money stolen. Beat up. Etc.
I'd say 1 out of 50 interactions have been ok.

By innocent do you mean LE or civilians.
Just to clarify, I was replying to the other poster above in one of my comments you quoted, so that was in regards to what they had said. My first reply to them explains my position, though; when I say innocent people I'm talking about civilians that haven't done anything to deserve bad treatment by police. I'm saying that we can't count on police to change how they treat people anytime soon, and that makes it even more important that we don't do things that we know they use as justification to harm other people.

When it comes to something like suicide by cop, there are so many other options (considering the person dying would be doing so in a violent, painful way, and there's many other suicide methods that also fit that criteria) it's senselessly harmful to do that when we know that it's likely to result in police harming other people, people who don't ever make a choice to interact with cops but are forced to through no fault of their own. Again, it obviously should be the police themselves who choose not to take that out on other people by treating them badly, but we know they're likely to anyways, so we can't just ignore the effect those actions have.

I still don't see any reason or argument for *not* caring about the effect those actions will have on innocent people. I'm very sorry you've been treated badly, I'm just not sure how that is an argument against what I'm saying. My personal experiences being treated badly make it all the more clear to me that I *don't* want that to happen to other people, and I'll avoid contributing to it where I can.

Reactions: justanotherloser
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Just to clarify, I was replying to the other poster above in one of my comments you quoted, so that was in regards to what they had said.
Yes I know , thought I would just give an example.

My first reply to them explains my position, though; when I say innocent people I'm talking about civilians that haven't done anything to deserve bad treatment by police.
Right which I agree.
And even if you get caught doing something there should be limits on how you're treated.
Traffic stop vs guy with 4 guns and some dope.
Audit the audit yt channel has a lot of this.

I'm saying that we can't count on police to change how they treat people anytime soon, and that makes it even more important that we don't do things that we know they use as justification to harm other people.
This is were i am. not split but... I've been in situations were they are just assholes super bad. For no reason.
even if it's for mental health call or just not having ID on you.
But I've been at a house were cops came in mental health call and totally de escalated the situation. Ems was there as well.
Plus body cams. Being a little more cautious now.

So what you mean by the last part is... by me doing something to cop ... its going to make cops in general be bad towards everyone else ?
When it comes to something like suicide by cop, there are so many other options (considering the person dying would be doing so in a violent, painful way, and there's many other suicide methods that also fit that criteria) it's senselessly harmful to do that when we know that it's likely to result in police harming other people, people who don't ever make a choice to interact with cops but are forced to through no fault of their own.
yes many options to ctb. Agreed.
How would my actions make the cop harm anyone other person then myself.
I have knife. Cop booms me. Done.
No one else is involved.
Or do you mean afterwards somehow?
Again, it obviously should be the police themselves who choose not to take that out on other people by treating them badly, but we know they're likely to anyways, so we can't just ignore the effect those actions have.
I somewhat see what you're getting at.
But it's not like 1 call old lady at her house.
and the cop is fuming about what happened yesterday knocks her out. No reason.

2nd call group of teens drinking in a park
If the teens start being dicks the cop will be a dick 10x
Cop says go home no drinking in park here's a ticket . Or arrest everyone and smacks em a around.

Human nature is what it boils down to. Like when that guy in LA walked up to cop car blasted 2 of them.
That whole neighborhood got torn up I'm sure.
But it's not like they went up 4 blocks with the same additude.
I still don't see any reason or argument for *not* caring about the effect those actions will have on innocent people.
I'm just having a hard time figure out who the innocent people are i think ?
I'm not involving anyone else.
I'm very sorry you've been treated badly,
C'est la vie , but thanks.
I'm just not sure how that is an argument against what I'm saying. My personal experiences being treated badly make it all the more clear to me that I *don't* want that to happen to other people, and I'll avoid contributing to it where I can.
ok I hear you , kind of like do good and good things will follow.
I'm sure this has happened many times in my life.
But I can guarantee you by being a nice guy or turning the other cheek type thing.
Those people LE or not.
Will continue thier actions because they have never had any repercussions for it.
And I don't want other people to be kicked out on the street but I know for a fact those cops have kicked more and more people out. It's their job. So even though I complied and was civil. I didn't change a thing.

Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
I feel like someone who wants to CTB deserves an honorable/respectful and efficient way to die unless explicitly stated otherwise by the person.

That man was basically target practice for those cops. I can't even comprehend the sheer mental gymnastics these fools had to do in order to justify their actions. I can only hope that he'll either be able to pursue a normal, happy life or have a peaceful transition to death.

But on another note, how can we trust these people, who have repeatedly demonstrated their prejudice and incompetence, to protect us? More often than not, they're the ones hurting us or permitting scumbags to continue their vile deeds. (I know that, at this point, I'm ranting, but it still hurts to see concrete evidence of our "protectors" doing us more harm than good.)

Not only that, but the man didn't even die! If he lost his life, then at least it would've been an end to the suffering put upon him by those policemen, but instead he's alive and is most likely severely injured for the rest of his life. He'll have to live to experience the results of this injustice and be blamed for it. It was so reprehensible to see people (I was too enraged to commit them to memory) try to place the blame on the victim.

Also, his criminal status should be irrelevant. Literal pedophiles and rapists have been forgiven because they're rich and/or powerful.

I know that there's good cops out there, but the more I learn about what the police force does, the more I lose faith in them. Where did all the good cops go?

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
I feel like someone who wants to CTB deserves an honorable/respectful and efficient way to die unless explicitly stated otherwise by the person.

That man was basically target practice for those cops. I can't even comprehend the sheer mental gymnastics these fools had to do in order to justify their actions.
Wasn't hard. He had a shotgun.
It's like they all did a line of white and said yeeeehaw we see the gun we shoot.
It would be good if there was more ro the story.
I understand it was a mental health call. Maybe he was going to ctb by the shotty.
But also knew if the LE saw the gun they would shoot.
I can only hope that he'll either be able to pursue a normal, happy life or have a peaceful transition to death.
I hope so. But with his injurys. Brutal.
This is one thing factor I've been thinking about. Surviving the shot.
But on another note, how can we trust these people, who have repeatedly demonstrated their prejudice and incompetence, to protect us? More often than not, they're the ones hurting us or permitting scumbags to continue their vile deeds. (I know that, at this point, I'm ranting, but it still hurts to see concrete evidence of our "protectors" doing us more harm than good.)
Exactly. And the range has gone from
50/50 to like 90/10 bad vs good.
Not only that, but the man didn't even die! If he lost his life, then at least it would've been an end to the suffering put upon him by those policemen, but instead he's alive and is most likely severely injured for the rest of his life. He'll have to live to experience the results of this injustice and be blamed for it. It was so reprehensible to see people (I was too enraged to commit them to memory) try to place the blame on the victim.
I get that if someone has a gun they can shoot and kill LE . But if he wanted to do that he would have been outside the truck behind it or in a bush waiting for them. Not sitting In the drivers seat plain view.
Yah the injuries are horrific. Idk how he made it. Makes me think about. That old saying like.. you only go when it's really your time or whatever it is.
Also, his criminal status should be irrelevant. Literal pedophiles and rapists have been forgiven because they're rich and/or powerful.

I know that there's good cops out there, but the more I learn about what the police force does, the more I lose faith in them. Where did all the good cops go?
Well said.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm not defending cops by any stretch, but if someone doesn't show them their hands when they're order to, what choice do they have? Cops would like to go home to their families, too. All we see here is a short snippet at a distance. We don't have the entire context. Let it play out in court. I do feel bad for the guy, though. He shouldn't have hesitated for as long as he did. No winners in this situation, either the cops or the suicidal guy.