Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Knowing that bills are paid for the current bill cycle.
Peak adulting. Nothing more satisfying than confirming that you're financially set. It's like this black cloud that's been following you around has suddenly lifted. No, I have not looked at my credit card bills for Christmas. Please don't remind me.

• Yay!
Reactions: jello and Slow_Farewell
AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
Music, sleep, food, talking to people and daydreaming over pretty art.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Peak adulting. Nothing more satisfying than confirming that you're financially set. It's like this black cloud that's been following you around has suddenly lifted. No, I have not looked at my credit card bills for Christmas. Please don't remind me.
yeah, set until the next cycle. you know how it is, the nearer the date the bills are about to arrive the more anxious one gets again. A never ending cycle.

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity
PA𝖨𝑁

PA𝖨𝑁

Oct 14, 2023
the night routine before sleeping, showering and watching a documentary, but its just more like keeping myself occupied and forgetting

Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
Nothing really brings me comfort or joy anymore. I'm pretty much in a numb state of mood.

albert_camus

albert_camus

Absurdist
Jan 8, 2024
Coffee, my cats, animals in general aka lying in bed surrounded by my cats while watching dumb YouTube videos or Netflix, drinking coffee and turning my phone off. 😙✌🏻
Coffee, my cats, animals in general aka lying in bed surrounded by my cats while watching dumb YouTube videos or Netflix, drinking coffee and turning my phone off. 😙✌🏻

J

jello

Curiosity killed the cat
Aug 30, 2021
Love me some ASMR. I also enjoy talking to my non-suicidal friends on occasion; it's something about their "everything will be okay" energy