• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

What blood type do you have ?

• Total voters
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I was thinking about donating my plasma for money. Turns out my blood type AB+ is the best blood type for donating plasma and the best blood type for receiving blood.

Platelet final

Bloodtypes

Reactions: Donewith_, Empty RN and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Norest4thewicked

Norest4thewicked

Losing it
Nov 4, 2018
AB negative even my blood type is unusual

Reactions: Final Escape, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and mattwitt
The Blackangel

The Blackangel

Nyiach des uti nesi deh ahy.
Nov 3, 2018
I have the most common blood in the world. I'm O+.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and mattwitt
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I'm not even sure. I just know that when I get booboos red stuff comes out.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and mattwitt
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I finally got off my lazy ass and started donating plasma. At first they wouldn't let me because of my high blood pressure (179/125) That was around the end of April. Since then I've been able to get my blood pressure down and in range and donated 6 times in May and made $ 310.00 which isn't a whole lot but if I keep going twice a week I will be able to pay all of my bankruptcy costs.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
That's pretty cool. Can anyone donate so long as they are healthy on paper? I feel like shit but the docs can't find anything wrong with me so I suppose I could use that to my advantage. I don't even know my blood type though, but I guess they could tell me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Severen
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
That's pretty cool. Can anyone donate so long as they are healthy on paper? I feel like shit but the docs can't find anything wrong with me so I suppose I could use that to my advantage. I don't even know my blood type though, but I guess they could tell me.
Yes. As long as you can pass their little physical your good to go. They check your weight, temperature, blood pressure, heart rate, and iron & protein levels in your blood each time you go to donate. The process only takes about 45 minutes once they hook you up to the machine. The one I started going to pays 80 a week if you go twice a week then gives you a monthly bonus of 80 if you go 8 times in a month so you can make up to 400 a month or just over 5000 a year if you go twice a week for 52 weeks. It's easy money if you can do it.

Last edited: