anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
It can be anything you imagine mine are : being chased by hitmen, afterlife, and angry psycho/sociopaths.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Praestat_Mori, sserafim and 2 others
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
That I'll be making the biggest mistake of my life by killing myself.

That I'll die alone.

The dark. The people that touch you, the things that harm you, lie in the dark. I cannot go to sleep in the dark if there are other people in the room.

• Aww..
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Klophy, LetMeBeSad and 4 others
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
somehow failing suicide attempt and ending up disabled and tied to a wheelchair. basically losing control over my body and my life, becoming a slave to my guardians, and be forced to spend the rest of my life like that

• Love
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, ijustwishtodie, Joarga and 4 others
untothedepths

untothedepths

I'm so scared... I'm cold.
Mar 20, 2023
Some of my fears are being in a helpless vegetative state, certain aggressive insects and loud noises that startle me. Other than first thing stated, there are two things that trump even my fear of aggressive insects and loud noises.

Worrying about what people think of me, and trusting anyone. Worrying about people's perception of me has me dreading every direct conversation that without any ill intention I might say something to upset or make someone uncomfortable. I fear my words being twisted from their original meaning and I'm reviled because of it. I fear feeling so broken that I can't even feel as though I deserve any love or compassion from anyone. This fear in particular haunts me all the time because for one to even function in society they need to communicate with others. I try to keep everything brief and simple as to not somehow "fuck up". I walk through a field of landmines and I don't intend to exaggerate, thats just as close to how much fear I actually feel.

Trusting people is of its own issue. I want to forge new friendships because when I'm around people who are happy to be around me (for as long as I am aware..) I thrive. I want to harbor care for others. I want to be someone's best friend. But there in lies the problem of having been abused, used, and abandoned. It has gotten to the point where I will leave if I feel extremely unsafe. I sabotage even my own potential happiness if I feel like its time for me to "stop bothering people". While not my only reasons for suicide, these two shitty modes have really fucked things up for me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Malaria, sserafim and 2 others
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
Going deaf. Music is quite literally eveything to me, and I would actually have no true reason to live without it.

Much lower on the spectrum though, uhh spiders sometimes, most insects honestly, orcas are a big one, open space sometimes. I'm also kinda scared of everything though because of my anxiety. So.

• Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees and anotherlastchance
bac-9271

bac-9271

it's over
Feb 29, 2024
Ending up disabled, vegetative or institutionalized from a failed suicide attempt, growing older everyday thinking how good my life could have been only if a few things didn't end up the way they did.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Unicr0n, sserafim and 3 others
LetMeBeSad

LetMeBeSad

Student
Sep 21, 2023
One of my biggest fears is continuing to live this life and it not getting any better. I keep pushing through day by day and taking stock for myself, and it just seems to keep getting worse. Like there is no bottom to this thing we call life.

• Love
Reactions: Blurry_Buildings, ijustwishtodie, Unicr0n and 1 other person
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
Surgeries (and hospitals in general), failed suicide attempt and consqeuences it could result in, blindness, deafness, hospitalization, someone else getting severly injured, raped or killed if I don't do the rituals my OCD is telling me to do and afterlife

Reactions: ColorlessTrees, anotherlastchance and sserafim
AkitoSad

AkitoSad

Mar 30, 2024
My biggest fear would be to see the people I care for die. It somewhat triggers previous encounters and I don't think I can survive anymore of the people I care for leaving me

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
All of my fears are my biggest fears. I don't know what exactly I've got but I definitely have some form of anxiety because just the fear of a woman I like not liking me back was enough to panic and flee in terror a few weeks ago. Heights, insects, clowns, and all the other more common things that scare me register as equally terrifying as demons, horrors, and the potential rejection I should already have become used to by now.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Experiencing way worse suffering. What disturbs me about existence is that it can potentially get so tortuous beyond how anyone can imagine and the risk is always there of suffering much more unbearably at any moment. There is literally no limit as to how much agony one can feel in this existence, to have the ability to exist is an hellish abomination, all that existence ever does is cause harm. I'd fear trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse suffering, I fear being trapped in this existence for many more decades, I fear the extreme torture of very old age, I just fear existence in general, all I wish for is to be permanently unaware where all is forgotten about.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, 4am and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Ending up disabled, vegetative or institutionalized from a failed suicide attempt
somehow failing suicide attempt and ending up disabled and tied to a wheelchair. basically losing control over my body and my life, becoming a slave to my guardians, and be forced to spend the rest of my life like that
failed suicide attempt and consqeuences it could result in, blindness, deafness
Same

anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
Experiencing way worse suffering. What disturbs me about existence is that it can potentially get so tortuous beyond how anyone can imagine and the risk is always there of suffering much more unbearably at any moment. There is literally no limit as to how much agony one can feel in this existence, to have the ability to exist is an hellish abomination, all that existence ever does is cause harm. I'd fear trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse suffering, I fear being trapped in this existence for many more decades, I fear the extreme torture of very old age, I just fear existence in general, all I wish for is to be permanently unaware where all is forgotten about.
What your saying is true there is a limit at how happy you Can be but no limit to the amount of suffering it works the Same with temperature the coldest you can go is -273 degrees Celsius but there is no limit for how hot something can be

Reactions: Namarupa
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I fear rejection and abandonment. Being alone. Being harassed or bullied. I fear being the subject of a "witch hunt" and being metaphorically publicly tarred and feathered. I fear being sexually assaulted again and that maybe that time it'll be worse. I fear losing abilities such as the ability to walk, hear, see, etc.

For more common fears, I am afraid of bees, wasps, and hornets. I'm also afraid of spiders.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice, Praestat_Mori and ColorlessTrees
CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
Being taken advantage of due to my mental illness
Having to live with my parents again
Losing the life I built after years of narc abuse and neglect
I'm living all my worst fears

• Hugs
Reactions: BrainShower, Praestat_Mori, leavingthesoultrap and 1 other person
trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
#1 - Hurting other people. I'd rather die.

#2 - Being alone (not even close friends) for my entire life. I've been alone for 31 years now and I'm convinced it's not possible for me to connect with people.

#3 - Not being able to move my body at all. I'm a simple woman. I get physically trapped, I freak the heck out!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, anotherlastchance and ColorlessTrees
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
My biggest fear would be getting put in jail, but not for something cool or heroic, no. I'd end up in the slammer for something so absurd, it'd become legend. Picture it: I attempt to break the world record for the largest collection of stolen doormats. Yes, doormats. I mean, why go for something mundane when you can aim for the pinnacle of pedestrian thievery?

There I am, sneaking around neighborhoods at night, a shadowy figure flitting from porch to porch, liberating doormats with the finesse of a cat burglar. My notoriety grows with each heist. I'm known as the "Welcome Wagon Wastrel," my face plastered on neighborhood watch posters everywhere.

The final caper? The heist of the century: the mayor's prized "World's Best Mayor" doormat, guarded by a security system worthy of Fort Knox. I devise an elaborate plan involving disguises, decoys, and a remote-controlled toy car. But just as I'm about to claim my prize, I'm foiled by the most fearsome opponent of all—a surprisingly spry garden gnome.

Caught red-handed, my trial becomes a media circus. The judge, struggling to maintain composure, sentences me to community service: knitting replacement doormats for all my "victims." And so, I become an unlikely folk hero, the Robin Hood of home decor. My biggest fear, turned into an odd tale of ambition, doormats, and redemption.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and anotherlastchance
S

sukiduki

Student
Mar 24, 2024
that i will go my entire life not being anyones priority and i will never know a close love

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, leavingthesoultrap and anotherlastchance
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
A failed suicide attempt which leads to more suffering. Though, as a whole, I'd include suffering too in any capacity

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori, leavingthesoultrap and 2 others
ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
deafness (it seems my senses decline constantly), type 2 diabetes(cannot outrun my genetics unfortunately), pregnancy, my fiancé dying(life ruining fear), mirrors, weight gain, psych ward(been there done that), abandonment, food, driving, and fucking up socially. it haunts me every time.
sometimes also gun violence, you can guess where I live, and sometimes going outside bc cars and zero pedestrian walking areas.

those are my biggest fears, the ones intense enough to impact my life, but really, what am I not afraid of?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and anotherlastchance
bieatmania

bieatmania

早く殺してくれ。
Dec 22, 2023
I was always scared of becoming a lolcow online, I used to be paranoid someone is recording me on street.

• Hugs
Reactions: 4am, Praestat_Mori and anotherlastchance
anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
My biggest fear would be getting put in jail, but not for something cool or heroic, no. I'd end up in the slammer for something so absurd, it'd become legend. Picture it: I attempt to break the world record for the largest collection of stolen doormats. Yes, doormats. I mean, why go for something mundane when you can aim for the pinnacle of pedestrian thievery?

There I am, sneaking around neighborhoods at night, a shadowy figure flitting from porch to porch, liberating doormats with the finesse of a cat burglar. My notoriety grows with each heist. I'm known as the "Welcome Wagon Wastrel," my face plastered on neighborhood watch posters everywhere.

The final caper? The heist of the century: the mayor's prized "World's Best Mayor" doormat, guarded by a security system worthy of Fort Knox. I devise an elaborate plan involving disguises, decoys, and a remote-controlled toy car. But just as I'm about to claim my prize, I'm foiled by the most fearsome opponent of all—a surprisingly spry garden gnome.

Caught red-handed, my trial becomes a media circus. The judge, struggling to maintain composure, sentences me to community service: knitting replacement doormats for all my "victims." And so, I become an unlikely folk hero, the Robin Hood of home decor. My biggest fear, turned into an odd tale of ambition, doormats, and redemption.
Next stop the presidents doormat

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
To be stuck in a reincarnation loop and having to live the same miserable life over and over again.

• Hugs
Reactions: 4am, sserafim, anotherlastchance and 2 others
Smaragdine

Smaragdine

Mar 31, 2024
"What disturbs me about existence is that it can potentially get so tortuous beyond how anyone can imagine and the risk is always there of suffering much more unbearably at any moment." It's strange to me how rarely this is brought up since it is the most obvious and most universal thread of life. Maybe because it is the one we realized very early as children, couldn't process (because that would make our parents which we emotionally totally depended on what...?) and had to suppress the deepest...
To be stuck in a reincarnation loop and having to live the same miserable life over and over again.
Same here. Do you think there are any precautions one can take to make it at least less likely? There are quite a few people talking about the reincarnation soul trap hypothesis by now, but I never saw those problem addressed in a systematic manner.

Last edited:
Reactions: anotherlastchance and sserafim
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
Waiting 1 year for me to complete my DBT therapy, telling it to my best friend that blocked me because of my condition only to get rejected and still don't want to contact me then I'll have to CTB

Reactions: anotherlastchance
Smaragdine

Smaragdine

Mar 31, 2024
"What disturbs me about existence is that it can potentially get so tortuous beyond how anyone can imagine and the risk is always there of suffering much more unbearably at any moment." It's strange to me how rarely this is brought up since it is the most obvious and most universal thread of life. Maybe because it is the one we realized very early as children, couldn't process (because that would make our parents which we emotionally totally depended on what...?) and had to suppress the deepest...

Same here. Been researching what has been dubbed the reincarnation soul trap for years. Do you think there are any precautions one can take to make it at least less likely? There are quite a few people talking about the soul trap subject by now, but I never saw those problem of how to prevent coming back explored in a systematic manner beyond mere opinions and wishful thinking.

W

wheredidigo

Mar 26, 2024
My fear is that I'll always be as I am now. But I can't see any way of restarting my life, the motivation/drive to get better is gone since my ex partner split up with me. I have family and a couple of good friends that care and I don't want to hurt them more by going, or harming myself that would mean they'd be even more burdened by me.

Reactions: anotherlastchance
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023

Same here. Do you think there are any precautions one can take to make it at least less likely? There are quite a few people talking about the reincarnation soul trap hypothesis by now, but I never saw those problem addressed in a systematic manner.
I wish I knew how to prevent it. But if the soul trap is real... be mentally prepared to be manipulated by various entities to come back to earth. If they are taking a form of your deceased relatives have questions for them ready to prove that they aren't imposters, that's my personal tip.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I wish I knew how to prevent it. But if the soul trap is real... be mentally prepared to be manipulated by various entities to come back to earth. If they are taking a form of your deceased relatives have questions for them ready to prove that they aren't imposters, that's my personal tip.
How do you think that one can escape? By just not going into the light?