B

Bodydysmorphia34

Oct 31, 2023
Let's say a fairy would grant you three wishes, what would you choose? You can wish anything you want (except things like "additional 1000 wishes" ;).

I'll start

1) I want to be (mentally and physically) healthy to live a fulfilling life
2) I want to be financially independent, up to the point where I don't have to worry about any expenses I make and explore the world without any restrictions
3) I want to find a lifelong romantic partner

Btw, you can wish literally anything, even supernatural things, you don't have to limit yourself to "natural things" ;)

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, Forever Sleep, R_N and 3 others
Timelapse

Timelapse

Well, time can heal, but this won't.
Nov 3, 2023
1) Everyone gets Matrix capabilities Apps.

(Self-Health: Removing/adding nutrients directly from/to the body by thoughts)
(Speak-Easy: Real-time Universal translator)
(Omni-Book: It's like a Janet from "The good place" but without the quirkiness)
(Life-Core: Change your species, gender etc*.) (*Includes a self-destruct countdown: after a set time of not stopping it, you cease to be)

2) ...

3) ...

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, R_N and sserafim
SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
1. be able to snap my fingers and leave this existence instantly and painlessly.
2. let every other human being have the ability to snap their fingers and just leave.
3. sterilize all other sentient beings on this planet (and other realms as well if there are other realms), or dissolve their existence instantly and painlessly. Humans? Anyone who has so much love for this shit can feel free to go on and suffer for themselves.

Reactions: perfect_stranger, ijustwishtodie, S like suicide and 2 others
fishlover

fishlover

in the end, nothing matters
Sep 17, 2023
1. be able to change into anything i like- appearance wise, physically, biologically, etc. human or animal or anything in between. what i change into does not already have to exist, i am limited only by my own imagination.
2. 100% painless method of dying at my disposal, whenever i want it.
3. someone who loves me, would do anything i asked, is never sick of me, is never mad at me, and would die with me. basically, the ideal partner.

Reactions: R_N
movinout17

movinout17

Student
Feb 2, 2023
2) I want to be financially independent, up to the point where I don't have to worry about any expenses I make and explore the world without any restrictions

Btw, you can wish literally anything, even supernatural things, you don't have to limit yourself to "natural things" ;)
This 100%

Edit: lmao I just wanna be normal. Everyone gets down at times, but it's great to only get depressed for a week tops

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
1. To know everything there is
2. Depends what I learn

3 I/everyone stop existing.

Assuming there is no time limit on wishing the 3rd one.

Reactions: sserafim
SchrodingersCat

SchrodingersCat

I hope you find peace
Oct 23, 2023
First I would want to know what happens when we die. If the afterlife is relaxing or seemingly peaceful my second wish would be to make everyone who knows me forget about my existence and my third wish would be to die quickly and painlessly. If the afterlife is terrible, my second wish would be to have infinite money and my third wish would be to have a partner that cares about me and would want to travel the world with me.

Visitor_

Visitor_

Please do not take anything i say to heart.
Sep 9, 2023
1. Infinite money
2. Be able to know if there is a god or not
3. Everyone i love to be able to be happy without me. Because i cause everyone too much trouble

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
1. Enough money to not have to worry anymore and enough to help out friends.
2. The ability to die peacefully at an instant.
3. Something environmental- maybe to make all rubbish/trash capable of biodegrading into something organic and non toxic.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
1. Enough money to be able to leave my country and live comfortably elsewhere, away from everyone here who wronged me.
2. To be able to die peacefully and such a thing is accepted in this world, by everyone, and not challenged.
3. To be healthier in general both mentally and physically.

There are more and I have been debating switching the ones I chose here with them but this is final, I guess.

Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
1. To be able to snap my fingers and die
2. To make my mom happy without me
3. To make all happy people (besides my family) die alone in miserable, painful agony

• Yay!
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
1) To have true friends to whom I can be fully myself and being understood.
2) To have the skill to make a lot of money in something I love (writings, etc).

I prefer to not share my third wish (I have my reasons).

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just wish for my existence to be permanently erased so it's like I never existed at all, I want to disappear.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
1. Infinite money

That's it lmao, if I had infinite money I could do anything. It means I have the ability to bribe my way into higher education, meet people all over the world (there's no way nobody on this planet would be my genuine friend right?), stop being dependent on my parents or marriage prospects, alter my appearance to be more beautiful, influence politics to create a better life for everyone. The limitation is just that I would need to be subtle about it, because a huge influx of cash into the economy would fuck up inflation and then the money I have would be worthless.

D

dyingslowly

Jul 17, 2023
Let's say a fairy would grant you three wishes, what would you choose? You can wish anything you want (except things like "additional 1000 wishes" ;).

I'll start

1. Remove every memory and every piece of evidence that I ever existed in the lives of people, all records gone
2. Kill the people I will list down, first 5 should have exceptionally painful moments before they go
3. Kill me without having any trace of my body left

• Hugs
K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022
1. A.I. companion, in my head, that's able to process information and present it to me in a digestible way. I'd be sorted financially, through my new A.I. friend, among other things. I would've taken being perfectly healthy mentally, but this sounds more fun.

2. Somekind of tech that allows me to fix/alter myself physically. Nanobots, Nanite?

Not sure about the third, i'd be well equipped to handle just about anything, through a combination of the first two.

Maybe something spiritual in nature? Knowing if God exists and heaven/hell is real? Or maybe let's just change up everything, every resource is infinitely renewable, I wonder how that'll change everyones life.

S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021

I'll start

I want the exact things you want just adding that I want be financially independent realizing my dreams and that I want also friends and a community i can call family beside having my lifelong romantic partner with whom I can create a family on my own,I want never feel alone in my life.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
1) I wish to get rid of all my suffering
2) I wish to get rid of all my suffering
3) I wish to get rid of all my suffering