May 17, 2022
Useful in the world:

1: Skills zero

2: Talent zero

Waste of space, I am yes

LSDXMT

LSDXMT

Aug 17, 2023
I've found playing against lower levels of Stockfish very enjoyable since it forces me to think a couple of moves ahead and to make few mistakes. It makes me feel good but in part I'm only winning due to sheer luck since I don't see every mistake and SF at lower levels doesn't punish every mistake.

I couldn't play against another person, it would be too stressful and I would feel bad whether I won or lost.
I find chess engines very interesting, stockfish nnue being my fav. Just the way it plays, it feels like its never wrong in its evaluation, truly insane how they program these algorithms and train the neural networks, although even classic stockfish has an extremely well developed algorithm. And its all free and open source, thats always nice to see. Also i relate to not being able to play with real people, for me its the rage when losing or when winning, being afraid that my move times and where i move may depict a cheater (even though i am not cheating). I guess this comes from having social anxiety maybe, even though its online chess.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
I'm skilled at angering and dissapointing others because of how unlikable and incompetent I am

Smile!

Smile!

Ace Attorney
Aug 20, 2023
Well I can defend myself and the people around me pretty well, if it should ever come to that. I've got 5 years of Muay Thai and 10 years of Isshin-Ryu Karate under my belt, which has honestly put me in the best shape of my life. But the hope is that I'll never be put in a situation where I'll actually have to use it. :)

I know my way around the law, which has come in handy more often in my life than it reasonably should have. Currently attending university with a criminal law major, hoping to bring a little more justice to the crooked U.S criminal "justice" system someday.

I'm pretty damn good at fighting games. Good enough to comfortably curbstomp all my friends, but you won't see me sweeping any tourneys. I just noodle around in Tekken and Guilty Gear a lot.

purple_keeper

purple_keeper

Jul 6, 2023
not that special but i can ride a dirt bike and ATV (i've been riding an ATV since i was 7 lol) tho i still suck at driving a car lol