• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
Woefully ineffective and needlessly painful. There are better methods out there.

snailboy

snailboy

(๑ᵕ⌓ᵕ̤)
Mar 1, 2023
its painful and hard to achieve. i have a friend who attempted that way and was unsuccessful, she's doing much better now but it was not a good experience by any means. she was rushed to the hospital and had to get a shit ton of stitches and spent quite a while in a psych ward.

i know hospitalization is something most want to avoid but if you can access therapy/counseling/help of any kind please try. i don't want to sound preachy but this struck a chord with me as someone who had a close friend try to ctb this way <3

sorrowed_ender

sorrowed_ender

You should never trust the Pantaloon
Mar 3, 2023
As a self harm addict and someone who's been apart of spaces involving self harm it's not a good method. Yeah you can cause bleed outs and potential cuts to arteries and nerves and shit but its very agonizing and theres a very high survival rate and youll just end up in the hospital and forced admittance to a psych ward. not worth it.

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
The scar i
is it noticable like do people comment on it? also does the hand function fine?
The scar is obvious and it will be noticed. I have been judged everyday when people see my scar.

Don't do it. It won't work and will mark you as crazy for the rest of your life.