• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
What makes you want to put yourself out of your misery ?
Is it:
1. Mental illness.
2. A general life problem, money etc.
3. Relationship problems, or lack of companionship.
4. Existential crisis.

I tick all 4 boxes.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, robokiller, love_peep and 6 others
silence of death

silence of death

May 20, 2023
mostly my schizophrenic paranoid symptoms, i feel like it robbed my life, it puts ideas in my head, it makes me apathetic, meaning i dont really enjoy anything, it destroyed my relationship, it started at a young age and i feel like if i didn't had the illness i would be a happy normie
i do have money tho, because in my country there's a financial help for schizophrenic
the few relationship i have are complicated, for a long time i felt like my friends and family hated me, wish wasnt realy the case, anyway, now we don't see each other, i said too many horrible things to them
and i do feel alone
i feel like i could keep going, but these are the main reasons

• Hugs
Reactions: XdragonsoulX, Bigsmoke777, Dead Meat and 4 others
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Born wrong sex/not cis female.

Jealousy of the opposite consumes me daily.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, GasMonkey, Little_Suzy and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence in itself of course, the true problem lies in having to endure this unnecessary process of slowly dying where all that is inevitable is even more suffering, loss and decay. Wanting suicide is the most logical response to existing in this repulsive world where there is unlimited potential for pain and torture, the existence of life certainly is a horrific tragedy which is why the thought of not existing forever is truly beautiful. Existing could never be a desirable state to me and I despise existence, I don't wish to be a slave to suffering, trapped in the prison that is consciousness. I only wish for nothingness with this existence finally forgotten about, not even existing as a distant memory.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Dead Meat, myusername890 and 3 others
S00359641

S00359641

Likes to sleep/sleep in
Mar 2, 2023
Probably number 4, Lately I've been thinking what the point of all this, is? On top of the fact that i'm lazy, and really like to sleep and sleep in. I'm starting to think i like sleeping because i don't have to deal with i guess...life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, betternever2havbeen, Little_Suzy and 2 others
gotomrg

gotomrg

Mar 10, 2023
i've tried everything i could to be happy. and i am not. and i dont think i ever was.
things just keep getting worse for me and im wondering how much time i have left.

• Hugs
Reactions: drained999, Dead Meat, Fluffycats9 and 3 others
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Seeing this same thread for the 77th's time. When you type a thread title it shows similar existing threads so the same one doesn't pop every day. It's not a suggestion.

Reactions: milkofcalcium
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
1 2 4

currently (or better say since years) I cannot sustain the life style i used to have. and that is reason enough for me to think about CTB although there are no health issues or any other issues in my life. Sad but true.

• Hugs
Reactions: robokiller, Dead Meat, Little_Suzy and 2 others
mapleboy

mapleboy

sleepy...
May 22, 2023
Probably all 4.

I've attempted to improve all of those things but I keep finding myself being more comfortable staying in the safety blanket of my depression. Being in a positive place in my life is honestly just exhausting and I strongly dislike it. I'm much more comfortable in a dark place but it's equally unbearable so I'm hoping to figure out what to do soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: drained999, Dead Meat, Little_Suzy and 2 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Probably all 4.

I've attempted to improve all of those things but I keep finding myself being more comfortable staying in the safety blanket of my depression. Being in a positive place in my life is honestly just exhausting and I strongly dislike it. I'm much more comfortable in a dark place but it's equally unbearable so I'm hoping to figure out what to do soon.
I too have had a revelation about this: that being in a positive place is exhausting.
I am also too much of a sensitive person to endure this world much longer. I am feeling the pain of existing to be unbearable now. So much so, that I no longer fear death. I'm so sorry you are suffering. It's brutal.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Fluffycats9, Little_Suzy and 3 others
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
I'm tired of it all. Physical illness has exacerbated the PTSD and I'm possibly at my lowest in terms of depression. I just don't want to do this anymore - the meds, the appointments…I'm exhausted.

In all senses.

If only Calgon could truly take me away…

But, I do have SN. Grateful for that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Little_Suzy, EndJstifiesTheMeans and 2 others
Daxter777

Daxter777

May 22, 2023
all 4.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Little_Suzy, EndJstifiesTheMeans and 1 other person
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
1) I am 26 and I am deeply disappointed how my life turned out to be. I don't want to see another decade anymore. I plan to ctb when I turn 30. I have had enough.

2) I will never find love, it is too late for me and I dont want to be those women who are in their 30s and 40s still single. All I wanted was a man to love me but everytime I love a guy they always reject me and hurt me. All my life I have known rejection and I finally can't cope anymore.

3) Life is not for me and I don't belong here in this world. All my life I have struggled to fit in and I am tired of never finding my place in the world
1) I am 26 and I am deeply disappointed how my life turned out to be. I don't want to see another decade anymore. I plan to ctb when I turn 30. I have had enough.

2) I will never find love, it is too late for me and I dont want to be those women who are in their 30s and 40s still single. All I wanted was a man to love me but everytime I love a guy they always reject me and hurt me. All my life I have known rejection and I finally can't cope anymore.

3) Life is not for me and I don't belong here in this world. All my life I have struggled to fit in and I am tired of never finding my place in the world

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Usako0504, Dead Meat and 4 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023

This is a mirror image of all I have been through and am currently going through.
I'm so sorry you are going through all of this. It is truly the nightmare.

• Hugs
Reactions: Usako0504, Dead Meat, Little_Suzy and 1 other person
M

miserabletires9

Student
Mar 27, 2023
" I will never find love, it is too late for me and I dont want to be those women who are in their 30s and 40s still single. All I wanted was a man to love me but everytime I love a guy they always reject me and hurt me. All my life I have known rejection and I finally can't cope anymore."

I am a single woman in my 40s. I can so identify with this statement. I never felt this strong desire of wanting love until my late 30s. And by that time, it's already too late

• Hugs
Reactions: Usako0504, Dead Meat, outrider567 and 3 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
" I will never find love, it is too late for me and I dont want to be those women who are in their 30s and 40s still single. All I wanted was a man to love me but everytime I love a guy they always reject me and hurt me. All my life I have known rejection and I finally can't cope anymore."

I am a single woman in my 40s. I can so identify with this statement. I never felt this strong desire of wanting love until my late 30s. And by that time, it's already too late
It is both harrowing and brutal to feel this way. Lack of love, and the need to love someone has finally broken me after too many years of hoping and searching.
I just want to curl up in a ball now, go to sleep and never wake up again. So sorry you are going through this too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Little_Suzy and EndJstifiesTheMeans
leftdreaming

leftdreaming

I should’ve been a house cat
Apr 28, 2023
I hurt too easy too often and I cope off my self-destructive personality. Results in loneliness and mental illness. Also I'll never be who I want physically either. This identity shits nasty.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sylveon, Usako0504, Dead Meat and 4 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I hurt too easy too often and I cope off my self-destructive personality. Results in loneliness and mental illness. Also I'll never be who I want physically either. This identity shits nasty.
I feel too much, love too much and hurt too much. So sorry you are going through this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Dead Meat, Little_Suzy and 3 others
quietly_gone

quietly_gone

𝒔𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒏𝒊𝒌 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 🪐
May 9, 2023
abusive family and nowhere else to go besides their house, financial debt and insecurity, mental illness and relationship problems. i can't stand myself anymore either. im too sensitive, i get attached easily and im easily hurt. it's just an endless cycle of pain that im unable to stop

also this might sound stupid to a few people but i honestly don't care. in the past year i adopted three stray cats who were honestly my life line. all three of them died victims to a lethal disease known as fip, commonly found in young strays. it was brutal to watch my pets slowly die, and living with an abusive family as this happened made it all even more worse and traumatic as i found no support at all. i didn't ask for anything besides to be left alone to take care of them, but they went out of their way to make the process hell. each. time. and it still hurts so much. there's still so much grief. i can't stand it anymore. it pills up together with the other things i mentioned and i truly just want to close my eyes and put this to an end

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: drained999, Usako0504, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 7 others
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
Mostly love problems.. i really cant live without her

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, quietly_gone, Little_Suzy and 1 other person
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
abusive family and nowhere else to go besides their house, financial debt and insecurity, mental illness and relationship problems. i can't stand myself anymore either. im too sensitive, i get attached easily and im easily hurt. it's just an endless cycle of pain that im unable to stop

also this might sound stupid to a few people but i honestly don't care. in the past year i adopted three stray cats who were honestly my life line. all three of them died victims to a lethal disease known as fip, commonly found in young strays. it was brutal to watch my pets slowly die, and living with an abusive family as this happened made it all even more worse and traumatic as i found no support at all. i didn't ask for anything besides to be left alone to take care of them, but they went out of their way to make the process hell. each. time. and it still hurts so much. there's still so much grief. i can't stand it anymore. it pills up together with the other things i mentioned and i truly just want to close my eyes and put this to an end
You say you don't care anymore. It doesn't sound stupid to say that: You just reach a point of emotional burnout. You realise that most of life is just pointless, and meaningless. That this game of life is nothing but a cruel, twisted shitshow. Nothing works anymore, and it just feels that all the odds are constantly against you. I've had more than enough of this torment too. I can't possibly last much longer. So sorry you are going through this too

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Fluffycats9, Little_Suzy and 1 other person
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
because I want to

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
RedDoor

RedDoor

Tired... just Tired
Apr 13, 2023
Mine has to be mainly the existential crisis. I think im actually suffering from it

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Little_Suzy and The anhedonic one
blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
This is a hard question to answer straight forward but I guess I kinda want to die because i'm just tired and bored all the time it feels like nothing is going to interest me anymore it just feels as if nothing is going to be interesting to me anymore but I also just feel alone all the time as if nobody is there to talk to me or help me stay entertained and hang out with me

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Little_Suzy and The anhedonic one
PureRain

PureRain

May 21, 2023
I have been homeless for the past 2 years and I don't see me getting out of it my life truly has no purpose I failed my family when my mom passed away and I cannot live on without her she ment everything to me

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, outrider567, Little_Suzy and 2 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I have been homeless for the past 2 years and I don't see me getting out of it my life truly has no purpose I failed my family when my mom passed away and I cannot live on without her she ment everything to me
Homeless here too since last August. Living in my car. Can't do this for much longer. Definitely can't endure another homeless winter. My car is also falling apart and I can barely afford to eat. So sorry you are going through this. It really takes its toll on a person.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Dead Meat, outrider567 and 2 others
Space Outlaw Bunny

Space Outlaw Bunny

autistic magical girl gender neutral
Apr 29, 2023
being a csa survivor

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Dead Meat, The anhedonic one and 1 other person
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
The only cure for mental illness is a new brain or death. To be in an anhedonic state is to be close to death.

Reactions: Usako0504, Per Ardua Ad Astra and The anhedonic one
U

unlucky_crow6667

May 11, 2023
What makes you want to put yourself out of your misery ?
Is it:
1. Mental illness.
2. A general life problem, money etc.
3. Relationship problems, or lack of companionship.
4. Existential crisis.

I tick all 4 boxes.
Severe mental illness making me crippled thanks to that for most of my life with severe worsening cognitive and physical decline .
I never really lived .all my life was robbed from me from the very beginning .

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and The anhedonic one