• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mutilateme

Mutilateme

Oct 31, 2023
I'll go first. I like Alex g a ton. Listen to most of his stuff. I have some love for weezer and I'm starting to get into more Radiohead music. :)

Reactions: Untimely
blacktrain98

blacktrain98

suicide raaaah
Sep 11, 2020
I love the guitar in gnaw by alex g so much. everyone, go stream gnaw for me real quick.

idk if pavement fits the genre, but they might. Elliot Smith for sure does. The smiths is good if you want to sing manipulator music at karaoke, the crowd craves bigmouth.

Mutilateme

Mutilateme

Oct 31, 2023
I love the guitar in gnaw by alex g so much. everyone, go stream gnaw for me real quick.

idk if pavement fits the genre, but they might. Elliot Smith for sure does. The smiths is good if you want to sing manipulator music at karaoke, the crowd craves bigmouth.
At least when it comes to race by Alex g i really enjoy Things to do. I think the vocals paired with the guitar sounds fantastic. I've never had someone sing the smiths at karaoke, is this a common thing lmao?
Lol I can get into this a ton. Smiths for sure, the cure, sonic youth
People keep telling me to get into the smiths and sometimes I'm a lil tempted. I did wanna check out sonic youth though. I really like noise rock so hopefully it matches well with me :)

Reactions: Untimely
BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
Sorry, what defines "manipulator music" as a genre?
That's a new one for me, and I'm a musician who thinks I'm pretty well up on things, but I'm old and don't watch a lot of YouTube so...

Edit: I went on Google and found a reddit thread about it.
Can't say I'm impressed, just another stupid meme imho

Last edited:
Mutilateme

Mutilateme

Oct 31, 2023
Sorry, what defines "manipulator music" as a genre?
That's a new one for me, and I'm a musician who thinks I'm pretty well up on things, but I'm old and don't watch a lot of YouTube so...

Edit: I went on Google and found a reddit thread about it.
Can't say I'm impressed, just another stupid meme imho
It was just something I noticed when looking at my music was all. I don't take it to heart I just think it's a lil silly. Plus I get to meet more people with similar taste :)

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Life is a mirror, but "whose" mirror?
Mar 23, 2023
There are probably many artists of that kind, for example, Geoxor has latelly published this type of material: