• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
Tell me about your experience with partial since I wanna know as much as possible before doing it.

• Love
Reactions: ihatemyparents, maidens, twin size mattress and 3 others
P

peacefulexit

Dec 17, 2023
I'm hoping it's not as impossible as it seems reading this forum.

Reactions: rozeske
anagram

anagram

Suicide: permanent solution to permanent problems
Feb 4, 2024
Tell me about your experience with partial since I wanna know as much as possible before doing it.
I tried doing partial inside a public bathroom but without knowing the knots like slip knot snuggle hitch etc. I just hurt my neck. The essence of this method is just applying your body weight pressure to the carotids while positioned in a way that will sustain the pressure so it doesn't fail.

Haven't got the knots or positioning right though.

• Love
Reactions: peacefulexit, rozeske and obei
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I have tried it once before signing up here, after reading only the information avaliable as a guest 😅 obviously it didn't work as I didn't have much knowhow about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
twin size mattress

twin size mattress

Oct 1, 2023
I'm not sure how insightful my experiences are but i'll share anyways. I tried twice, both times failed due to SI. It took me a bit to get the positioning right but once i did it wasnt painful, just made my whole body go numb and my vision start fading. If it feels like your head's about to explode then you've got the position wrong. I dont think i can offer much on how to position because im pretty sure it depends on anatomy but personally i had the rope near the base of my neck.

Edit bcs i feel like i should reiterate: as others have said, go find the hanging megathread on this site, it has more info than i could ever give.

Reactions: peacefulexit
monday?

monday?

negative utilitarian, toxic nihilist, coomerpilled
Jul 28, 2023
i was setting everything up for an attempt and accidentally passed out while testing the height. it felt instant. the noose was around the level of my upper chest so my uncoscious body managed to easily stand up and i woke up to a mild panic attack and took me a few seconds to remember who i was and what i was doing there. i tried to replicate it for a few weeks but kept failing because i was flexing the muscles on my neck, after that i kept practicing and now i'm pretty much just procrastinating. for my next attempt i'm going to to the kneeling position. it seems the most comfortable and safe one if set up properly but i guess there's only one way to find out if it works

Reactions: peacefulexit
notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I think the rope I had was too thick. Anchored it very well in my closet, slipknot ready to go, drank a 40 of vodka and listened to some good tunes for a few hours until I got the balls to do it. I have a very thick, muscular neck and couldn't get to my carotid artery at all. I tried and tried until I got it to where I had practiced, leaned forward and down. 30 seconds later it just felt like my eyes were gonna pop out of my head and my veins were about to burst, it was agonizing. Maybe if you're on the thinner side it would work out, but I survived and woke up blacked out four hours later to police doing a wellness check because of messages I sent my family. Spent a week in the psych ward with the nutjobs.

Never trying that shit again.

Reactions: fkyou
DecisionToLeave

DecisionToLeave

Jan 28, 2024
I practiced it at home according to the method old threads suggest , but I just can't constrict my carotid. Now I have to go to university, and it seems I have little chance to practice it.

schizochicken

schizochicken

Feb 3, 2024
I tried partial hanging with a belt and a door frame. Leaned forward and tried to go unconscious but SI kept kicking in. When you start to asphyxiate, it feels like your head is about to explode, sounds get muffled, and your eyes start to dry out and feel like theyre popping out. I also tried to do a full suspension with the belt, but SI had me hold onto the belt while i kicked the chair from under me. I did lose consciousness for a second though and fell on the side of my head, which left a big bump and made me concussed for a few weeks. Had i fallen face first, I wouldve knocked my teeth out my mouth :/

Last edited:
obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
I tried partial hanging with a belt and a door frame. Leaned forward and tried to go unconscious but SI kept kicking in. When you start to asphyxiate, it feels like your head is about to explode, sounds get muffled, and your eyes start to dry out and feel like theyre popping out. I also tried to do a full suspension with the belt, but SI had me hold onto the belt while i kicked the chair from under me. I did lose consciousness for a second though and fell on the side of my head, which left a big bump and made me concussed for a few weeks. Had i fallen face first, I wouldve knocked my teeth out my mouth :/
Oh damn sorry to hear all that, it sounds scary. Do you think the reason why you felt all that way is because youve hit the jugular vein instead of carotid vein, like the others say can happend?

schizochicken

schizochicken

Feb 3, 2024
Oh damn sorry to hear all that, it sounds scary. Do you think the reason why you felt all that way is because youve hit the jugular vein instead of carotid vein, like the others say can happend?
I am not sure… maybe i didnt have the belt in the right spot but i would say i was leaning for a good 30 seconds and SI kept bringing me back. It was definitely scary and traumatic. Did it in a hotel that i bought for the night…. Kept leaning and saving myself for hours until i fell on my head and gave up. Walked outside in shock and asked someone outside the hotel for a cigarette. It was like 3 am. Then i cried myself to sleep

Reactions: fkyou